PDA

View Full Version : Golf as an alibi

namvet
08-27-2010, 03:31 PM
A married man has been fantasizing about his secretary. One afternoon, he's overcome by lust, follows her home and they spend several hours having wild sex. Afterwards, drained, they fall asleep, waking up to eight p.m.

While the man is getting dressed, he asks the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them on the soil and grass.

Although intrigued by the request, she complys.

When the man gets home, his wife immediately confronts him. "Where you have been, she demands.

"Babe, I can't lie to you. I spent all afternoon having wild sex with my secretary. She wore me out and I didn't wake up until 8 p.m."

The wife looks him over, sees his shoes and screams, "You lying bastard! You were playing golf!"

lacarnut
08-27-2010, 04:36 PM
I worked at a country club and this couple were cheating on each-other. Both were avid golfers. So, the one that was in the process of getting a little extra on the side would call the club to see if the other was out on the course. I would mess with them and say yes. She/he is out on the course and I will give her/him a message that you had called. The response would be "oh, no, do not do that I will get in touch with him/her later." This went on for a year or so before they split up.