PDA

View Full Version : While you are fighting mad about SS, could you remember the other SS fight...

SarasotaRepub
08-28-2010, 07:29 PM
It's bobbolink. :D

bobbolink http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/donor.gif (1000+ posts) Sat Aug-28-10 03:18 PM

Original message While you are fighting mad about SS, could you remember the other SS fight--affecting many DUers?

Several times I have mentioned that there seems to be a Social Security disability purge in process. It doesn't garner attention... I guess those of us affected aren't on the radar screen. (Who's in da White House??? Who, who,who,who???) :D

I have come across too many disability recipients being cut off to think this is just business as usual... this looks like it mirrors the massive cut offs of Raygun, during which thousands of people killed themselves because they had no other way to survive. (Life has pathetic losers.) Are we going to wait to see if there is a repeat of this massive die-off? (Interesting...I always thought you morons on the Left were praying for a world wide die-off!!! Opps...only if it suits a political agenda.)

I have heard from other DUers who have received cut off notices. (No, I won't give their names without their permission.... just know there are several.)

I have asked for help with this, as the reason we are being targeted now is that we DON'T HAVE VOICES, and WE DON'T HAVE LARGE SUPPORT! They know they can off us, because we won't be missed. Very few people respond. It just doesn't register.
(bobbolink, you're probably a troll, but you picked such a perfect persona, no one on DU has the balls to call you on it. Which is just fine. :D)

One person who wanted to help wanted me to turn over my papers, which I won't do. I won't give personal information to someone I haven't even met, nor would I ask anyone else to do so. I said that it would make sense to contact any group working with disabled people, to see if they have some hard information, but that met with silence.

Even without that information, massive protest would serve notice that our demise would be noticed, and not tolerated.

So, I ask again... as you fight the Cat Food elite, could you please remember those of us who are being threatened Right Now?

Could you register anger that we are being put through this?

Could you let it be known that our disappearance won't be accepted as business as usual?

Can we couldn on you for this?

We would appreciate it.

Thank you.

You're Welcome!!!!

PoliCon
08-28-2010, 07:47 PM
what is this turds disability? Stoopidity? :rolleyes:

Constitutionally Speaking
08-28-2010, 08:46 PM
what is this turds disability? Stoopidity? :rolleyes:

Yes. Here is the proof:

during which thousands of people killed themselves because they had no other way to survive.

Teh stoopid --- it burns! :rolleyes:

SarasotaRepub
08-28-2010, 08:54 PM
Yes. Here is the proof:

Yep, whenever I need to survive...I kill myself. :D

warpig
08-28-2010, 09:00 PM
during which thousands of people killed themselves because they had no other way to survive.

This is just one pathetic statement, thinking that people will kill themselves. The fact that this thought goes through this idiots mind doesn't mean the rest of the world gets in that line.

What a maroon.

PoliCon
08-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Yes. Here is the proof:

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo290/mindyobeeznis/thestupiditburns.jpg