PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE tell me this is real and not shopped!! :D

PoliCon
08-29-2010, 10:24 AM
http://cdn.ihatethemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/cnn-error-screen-e1283045772225.jpg

Can you spot the errors? :D

Apache
08-29-2010, 11:44 AM
http://cdn.ihatethemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/cnn-error-screen-e1283045772225.jpg

Sarah's really let herself go...:(

Apocalypse
08-29-2010, 12:29 PM
Presidential Candidate?

Apache
08-29-2010, 05:49 PM
Presidential Candidate?

That's 1, what other two do you see?

I got three :D

bijou
08-29-2010, 05:51 PM

Sara, is she Sarah's evil twin? :D

m00
08-29-2010, 06:07 PM

I see 4.

PoliCon
08-29-2010, 06:54 PM
! - that's not Palin

2 - Palin was VP candidiate

3 - Her first name is SARAH

hazlnut
08-29-2010, 10:19 PM

Most of those people in the background were obviously added in via CGI -- easy to do when you keep them in soft focus.

m00
08-29-2010, 10:43 PM
! - that's not Palin

2 - Palin was VP candidiate

3 - Her first name is SARAH

4 - That's Washington DC, not Washington. Washington is a state. That's DC.

PoliCon
08-29-2010, 10:44 PM
4 - That's Washington DC, not Washington. Washington is a state. That's DC.

there are also other towns and cities named Washinton - Washinton PA for example. good call ;)

m00
08-29-2010, 10:47 PM
there are also other towns and cities named Washinton - Washinton PA for example. good call ;)

You can tell it's DC cuz of the columns. And also, Washington State doesn't really have black people! :eek:

Wei Wu Wei
08-30-2010, 10:05 AM
And also, Washington State doesn't really have black people! :eek:

neither do glenn beck rallies

warpig
08-30-2010, 10:07 AM

no welfare increases being talked about.......................

Bailey
08-30-2010, 11:39 AM

I was there and I saw black people OTOH I didn't see any white people at sharptons counter rally of hate, he must be racist.

Jfor
08-30-2010, 12:00 PM

Someone know not what they are talking about as usual. Go get a job you bum and quit living off the government.

fettpett
08-30-2010, 03:33 PM

yeah...ok...thats why MLK jr's Niece was there giving a speech...dumbass

noonwitch
08-31-2010, 04:06 PM
yeah...ok...thats why MLK jr's Niece was there giving a speech...dumbass

Where were Dr. King's sons?

I saw some black people in the crowd on the news coverage of the rally, but I see more at my church on Sunday, in a congregation of about 1000 (about 40% is black). MLK's niece is one of Beck's regulars, and does not represent the family or any official King organization, like the center in Atlanta. She's a FOX consultant, now.

I know the GOP doesn't need the black vote to win national elections, but Beck and Palin are pissing off a lot of african americans with their attempts to claim the mantle of Dr. King. They can say what they want, it's a free country, but I dare Beck to come to Detroit and stand in the middle of Hart Plaza during this weekend's jazz festival and claim that he speaks for the legacy of Dr. King. Since he's so willing to take a stand for his beliefs, he should be up for the challenge and unafraid of the opposition.

malloc
08-31-2010, 04:22 PM
I know the GOP doesn't need the black vote to win national elections, but Beck and Palin are pissing off a lot of african americans with their attempts to claim the mantle of Dr. King. They can say what they want, it's a free country, but I dare Beck to come to Detroit and stand in the middle of Hart Plaza during this weekend's jazz festival and claim that he speaks for the legacy of Dr. King. Since he's so willing to take a stand for his beliefs, he should be up for the challenge and unafraid of the opposition.

Ok, so liberalized African Americans, modern serfs fed from the government teat, don't agree with Beck because they like their share of the great redistribution. I can buy that. That sounds reasonable enough. Are you saying Beck is morally or technically wrong though? Regardless of how blacks "feel" about his position. Are you saying that Dr. King Jr. didn't stand for individual liberty, less government control, and total freedom for all men white or black? Are you saying that all these blacks, who are on welfare, living in the projects, living with broken families and no education or prospects for the future are living Dr. King Jr's dream? Was this slavery to government "The Dream" Dr. King Jr. had?

I think you are confusing the feelings blacks have for the party who re-enslaved them with who is on the right side of Dr. King Jr. in this argument.

noonwitch
08-31-2010, 04:37 PM
Ok, so liberalized African Americans, modern serfs fed from the government teat, don't agree with Beck because they like their share of the great redistribution. I can buy that. That sounds reasonable enough. Are you saying Beck is morally or technically wrong though? Regardless of how blacks "feel" about his position. Are you saying that Dr. King Jr. didn't stand for individual liberty, less government control, and total freedom for all men white or black? Are you saying that all these blacks, who are on welfare, living in the projects, living with broken families and no education or prospects for the future are living Dr. King Jr's dream? Was this slavery to government "The Dream" Dr. King Jr. had?

I think you are confusing the feelings blacks have for the party who re-enslaved them with who is on the right side of Dr. King Jr. in this argument.

I'm almost done for the day.

So, in your world, black people fall into two categories-those who agree with Glenn Beck and those who are slaves to the government?

I'm talking about the people who attend my church, my coworkers, who have jobs and pay taxes, and my friends. None of them live in the projects, we get paid too well for that (although not that well, we're not teachers or anything). None are welfare recipients. All have at least a Bachelor's degree. All of them vote democratic-not to ensure that they continue to receive welfare, but because they believe the GOP does care about their interests. And from what they have seen in Michigan, since Governor Milliken retired, has not done much to change that perception.

Glenn puts the argument in a way that oversimplifies american history. I'm not sure what Dr. King's ideas would be about big government. I am pretty sure that Dr. King would not have attended either Beck's rally or Sharpton's. I'm pretty sure that if he was alive last weekend, he would have been in New Orleans.

malloc
08-31-2010, 04:52 PM
So, in your world, black people fall into two categories-those who agree with Glenn Beck and those who are slaves to the government?

No, but that's not what we are discussing. Of black people who vote, nearly all vote for the party of big government, social justice and wealth redistribution. That is just a fact, and there's not really anything that can be argued about it. What we are discussing is whether or not Dr. King Jr. would vote the same, and I don't believe for a second that he would.

I'm talking about the people who attend my church, my coworkers, who have jobs and pay taxes, and my friends. None of them live in the projects, we get paid too well for that (although not that well, we're not teachers or anything). None are welfare recipients. All have at least a Bachelor's degree. All of them vote democratic-not to ensure that they continue to receive welfare, but because they believe the GOP does care about their interests. And from what they have seen in Michigan, since Governor Milliken retired, has not done much to change that perception.

Glenn puts the argument in a way that oversimplifies american history. I'm not sure what Dr. King's ideas would be about big government. I am pretty sure that Dr. King would not have attended either Beck's rally or Sharpton's. I'm pretty sure that if he was alive last weekend, he would have been in New Orleans.

You went off on a tangent, but my point was that Dr. King Jr. would, if he were alive today, agree more with Beck, and would probably not give Sharpton the time of day for profiteering from a message of hate.

MrsSmith
08-31-2010, 07:51 PM
One party actually lives up to the creed of judging others by character, not race. Hint: it's not the Democrats. It never was...

enslaved1
09-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Can we get back to making fun of how the down economy has forced even CNN to cut back their employees's vision plan and those costly spell-checkers?

PoliCon
09-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Can we get back to making fun of how the down economy has forced even CNN to cut back their employees's vision plan and those costly spell-checkers?

YEA!! :D

Trance
09-06-2010, 05:06 PM

Wow, CNN has some top-notch editing staff, don't they?

hazlnut
09-07-2010, 06:05 AM

Glenn Beck is speaking on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial on the same day MLK did.... no it wasn't photoshopped, that actually fucking happened!! Sickening, I know...

Don't worry, the whole thing was so pathetically weak, he and the failed-Gov were overshadowed by the great Americans that came before them... The memory and spirit of Lincoln/MLK remain untarnished despite the Teatards efforts to do so.

lacarnut
09-07-2010, 06:20 AM
Glenn Beck is speaking on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial on the same day MLK did.... no it wasn't photoshopped, that actually fucking happened!! Sickening, I know...

Don't worry, the whole thing was so pathetically weak, he and the failed-Gov were overshadowed by the great Americans that came before them... The memory and spirit of Lincoln/MLK remain untarnished despite the Teatards efforts to do so.

It was a beautiful sight with hundreds of thousands in attendance. The only thing tarnished is stupid liberals like you trying to make an issue out of it.

Constitutionally Speaking
09-07-2010, 06:38 AM
Where were Dr. King's sons?

I saw some black people in the crowd on the news coverage of the rally, but I see more at my church on Sunday, in a congregation of about 1000 (about 40% is black). MLK's niece is one of Beck's regulars, and does not represent the family or any official King organization, like the center in Atlanta. She's a FOX consultant, now.

Beck never claimed he was trying to take the mantle of Dr. King. That is what the left is trying to SAY, but it is not so.

Zathras
09-07-2010, 09:10 AM
http://chzderp.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/0b389b6a-024a-44e4-a481-9049cd807b87.jpg

Fixed for accuracy....again

Oh, and Derpnut, you're showing yourself to be a fucking coward every time you post and not respond to the call out in the Dome.

PoliCon
09-07-2010, 03:13 PM

Yea - so weak you guys on the left are OBSESSED with it and with him. :rolleyes: