PDA

View Full Version : I never believed this chem-trail thing, but today I

bijou
08-29-2010, 05:21 PM
Cleita Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Aug-03-10 01:42 AM
Original message
I never believed this chem-trail thing, but today I

Edited on Tue Aug-03-10 01:43 AM by Cleitawas wondering. I live in a place that has mostly blue skies and not very much pollution. I also live in a place that does have a bit of military action like black big ass helicopters buzzing around and jets that do contrails. Today I witnessed some contrails in various places that started and ended abruptly. Also those trails dropped plumes towards the earth like I never saw a cloud nor a contrail do. Also they were in different places through the day. I live in a mostly agricultural area in the Central Coast of California. I tried to get photos, but my cheap camera didn't get what I needed, the sky thing. I couldn't get any information from phone calls. Does anyone around here know?

Sorry on edit, I live near Pismo Beach, California.

And cue massive fight :D (http://upload.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x291418)

rjas77
08-29-2010, 05:33 PM
In Lord Rove I believe :D :D

bijou
08-29-2010, 06:01 PM
In Lord Rove I believe :D :D

The Rove's tentacles of evil spread far and wide. :D

MountainMan
08-29-2010, 06:25 PM
This post right here should become the post of the year.........
Cleita Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Aug-03-10 01:09 PM
Response to Reply #26
27. I love the science fundamentalists. They really are

no different than the religious fundamentalists. Never examine anything that can't be grown in a petri dish. Honestly, if you have some science to contribute, please do. I more than anyone want an answer.

MountainMan
08-29-2010, 06:28 PM
I wonder what website they are thinking about?!?!?!:D
Cleita Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Aug-03-10 03:10 PM
Response to Reply #20
31. Yeah, I expect this at the other

website, not this one.

warpig
08-29-2010, 06:32 PM
The best response I've ever heard on this subject was on George Norry's Coast to Coast. A guy called in and said that they put up chemtrails to disrupt the navigation systems on UFO's.:D

SarasotaRepub
08-29-2010, 06:42 PM
Damn! Not one post from OneBlueSky. :(

I guess the kid grewup a little.

You have to love a DUmmie starting a thread like this and having zero pics of its own.
OneBlueSky used to do that all the time, just post pics from kook websites since he didn't have a digital camera. :D:D

swirling_vortex
08-29-2010, 09:48 PM
Don't worry DUers! For a small fee, I can send you my very own chemtrail buster!

http://depletedcranium.com/DBBimage004.jpg

Don't worry if it looks like copper pipes stuck in dirt and metal shavings, it's guaranteed to work! Results are even better when you hold the copper pipe during a lightning storm. :)