PDA

View Full Version : Limbaugh:

LogansPapa
08-14-2008, 03:21 PM
"Edwards might be attracted to a woman whose mouth did something other than talk"

On the August 12 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio show, Rush Limbaugh said of former Sen. John Edwards' recent disclosure of an extramarital affair: "I've got a theory about the motivations. Well, I don't know that I could -- I don't know that I can put this one on the air."

Discussing his "theory," Limbaugh said, "We know -- we've been told that Elizabeth Edwards is smarter than John Edwards. That's part of the puff pieces on them that we've seen. Ergo, if Elizabeth Edwards is smarter than John Edwards, is it likely that she thinks she knows better than he does what his speeches ought to contain and what kind of things he ought to be doing strategy-wise in the campaign? If she is smarter than he is, could it have been her decision to keep going with the campaign? In other words, could it be that she doesn't shut up? Now, that's as far as I'm going to go."

Limbaugh later added, "It just seems to me that Edwards might be attracted to a woman whose mouth did something other than talk." Limbaugh went on to say in a subsequent segment: "my theory that I just explained to you about why -- you know, what could have John Edwards' motivations been to have the affair with Rielle Hunter, given his wife is smarter than he is and probably nagging him a lot about doing this, and he found somebody that did something with her mouth other than talk."

http://mediamatters.org/items/200808120009

Shannon
08-14-2008, 03:29 PM
I haven't been able to listen to him very much lately. Thanks for posting this!:p

asdf2231
08-14-2008, 03:45 PM
"Mediamatters.org"

Nuff said.

LogansPapa
08-14-2008, 03:48 PM
"Mediamatters.org"

Nuff said.

Saw Limbaugh's video yesterday - more than nuff said.:cool:

Teetop
08-14-2008, 03:59 PM
I saw the media matters idiot "debate" Jerome Corsi on Larry King the other night, what a joke. The media matters puke didn't refute one thing that Corsi alleged. :rolleyes:

LogansPapa
08-14-2008, 04:02 PM
http://open.salon.com/content.php?cid=9169

:rolleyes:

NonConformist
08-14-2008, 04:27 PM
"Edwards might be attracted to a woman whose mouth did something other than talk"

Isnt that what every man wants?

biccat
08-14-2008, 04:38 PM

Consider the source. :rolleyes:

LogansPapa
08-14-2008, 05:32 PM
Consider the source. :rolleyes:

Silly Dipwad, the video clip was from Rush’s own show.:p

SarasotaRepub
08-14-2008, 06:53 PM
Yawn...so what? :confused: :D

Defiant1
08-14-2008, 06:58 PM

On the August 12 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio show, Rush Limbaugh said of former Sen. John Edwards' recent disclosure of an extramarital affair: "I've got a theory about the motivations. Well, I don't know that I could -- I don't know that I can put this one on the air."

Discussing his "theory," Limbaugh said, "We know -- we've been told that Elizabeth Edwards is smarter than John Edwards. That's part of the puff pieces on them that we've seen. Ergo, if Elizabeth Edwards is smarter than John Edwards, is it likely that she thinks she knows better than he does what his speeches ought to contain and what kind of things he ought to be doing strategy-wise in the campaign? If she is smarter than he is, could it have been her decision to keep going with the campaign? In other words, could it be that she doesn't shut up? Now, that's as far as I'm going to go."

Limbaugh later added, "It just seems to me that Edwards might be attracted to a woman whose mouth did something other than talk." Limbaugh went on to say in a subsequent segment: "my theory that I just explained to you about why -- you know, what could have John Edwards' motivations been to have the affair with Rielle Hunter, given his wife is smarter than he is and probably nagging him a lot about doing this, and he found somebody that did something with her mouth other than talk."

Do you need this explained to you?

asdf2231
08-14-2008, 07:02 PM

Dittos. :D

LogansPapa
08-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Do you need this explained to you?

Yes, explain the making fun of a woman with cancer as radio entertainment. Please do.

Odysseus
08-14-2008, 07:56 PM
Yes, explain the making fun of a woman with cancer as radio entertainment. Please do.

Explain cheating on her.

Lager
08-14-2008, 08:00 PM
I don't listen to Rush that much. I do know he's good at what he does and is not very politically correct. It is probably over the line to make fun of her, however, once John decided to include her in the campaign, as an assest no less, maybe she's counted as fair game.

lacarnut
08-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Could be that Rush has some info. on Rielle and made that assumption. He may be given liberals something to chew on and a taste of their own meds. We all know that if a Repub. was involved in the same set of circumstances, this would have hit the TV and page 1 of the newspapers the same day it was discovered not months or years later.

Cold Warrior
08-14-2008, 08:26 PM
So amusing. I don't really care what Limbaugh said about either Edwards, really. However, it is so typical of extremists on both sides of the aisle to attack something based upon the source rather than the content. If those who are disparaging this because it's from mediamatters want to come out and say it's:

1. Taken out of context or
2. False

they should do so (and demonstrate it, preferably). However, since LP has provided the video, option (2) seems to be out of the question. So, is it taken out of context? If so, just say so. If not, then does the source matter if the content is correct?

Two sides. Same coin.

Gingersnap
08-14-2008, 08:54 PM

I've spent maybe a total of 25 minutes listening to this guy but even I'm aware of the fact that he's an entertainer. If what you excerpted was accurate (and I have no reason to doubt you), then it seems like he was merely pointing out that an ego-intensive guy like Edwards would find a bimbo relationship something of a break if his wife was much more intellectual than he is.

Isn't that kind of a "duh" moment? Most men who cheat don't do it with women who are their intellectual or moral superiors. Hello? They want to kick back and have a good time. That doesn't usually include detailed career advice and soul-searching.

It's not a slam on his wife, it's an indictment of him.

Linda
08-14-2008, 09:03 PM
It was more of a statement about Edwards and the slut he was cheating with and most likely why he was cheating.....how many men will turn down a woman that will do more with her mouth than talk?
Rush was right....and as an entertainer, Rush did an awesome job...look how many people are talking about his comments.....

ralph wiggum
08-15-2008, 12:29 AM
Dittos. :D

Triple dittos. What exactly is the outrage? :confused:

lacarnut
08-15-2008, 12:54 AM
It was more of a statement about Edwards and the slut he was cheating with and most likely why he was cheating.....how many men will turn down a woman that will do more with her mouth than talk?
Rush was right....and as an entertainer, Rush did an awesome job...look how many people are talking about his comments.....

I agree with that. I think he was also poking fun at the hypocrisy of liberals and the media. Rush knew he would get a rise out of the lefties with his analogy.

biccat
08-15-2008, 08:30 AM
Silly Dipwad, the video clip was from Rush’s own show.:p
Should I find the clip where MediaMatters said Rush "apologized" to Michael J. Fox?

LogansPapa
08-15-2008, 10:01 AM
Explain cheating on her.

Separate subject. Edwards was an idiot and betrayed someone that was down. Chickenshit to be sure, but - again - a separate subject.

Zafod
08-15-2008, 10:59 AM

ditto fellow dittohead.

Shannon
08-15-2008, 11:16 AM
ditto fellow dittohead.

Mega ditto.

mbossman2
08-15-2008, 11:28 AM
Limbaugh is more from the theatre of the absurd than anything

LogansPapa
08-15-2008, 11:39 AM
Could be that Rush has some info. on Rielle and made that assumption. He may be given liberals something to chew on and a taste of their own meds.

Ironic choice of words. ;)

Cold Warrior
08-15-2008, 02:03 PM
Ironic choice of words. ;)

Hey! Are you criticizing Rush for being addicted to drugs?!? Don't you know that when a liberal is addicted to drugs he's a Dog of Satan, but when a conservative is, he's a Fallen Angel or "he's a victim of the medical establishment." You never studied under MrBackoftheBus, did you? Always remember his maxim:

"When Conservatives do something, they're intelligent; when Liberals do the same thing, they're ignorant."

If you keep this maxim in mind, you'll be fine. Brainless, but fine.

Two sides. Same coin.

Zafod
08-15-2008, 02:17 PM
SWOOOOOOOOOP!!!

*poop*

*Yawn*

*burp*

.....:cool:

Cold Warrior
08-15-2008, 02:20 PM
*Yawn*

*burp*

.....:cool:

Unfortunately, probably the most intelligent remark you've made on this board. However, one must consider the source. What do you really think distinquishes you from a DUmmy?

Zafod
08-15-2008, 02:21 PM
bla bla bla... same old talking points.... bla bla bla

http://elriowiel.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/stfu-51136.jpg

Cold Warrior
08-15-2008, 02:23 PM
http://elriowiel.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/stfu-51136.jpg

Did you run out of pictures of gay men? I can't believe that. I've gotta believe that your computer is just overflowing with pictures of fags.

Zafod
08-15-2008, 02:24 PM
Unfortunately, probably the most intelligent remark you've made on this board. However, one must consider the source. What do you really think distinquishes you from a DUmmy?

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k97/pembrokenemesis/Funny%20Shit/STFU-Whiteboy.jpg

Zafod
08-15-2008, 02:25 PM
I cant think of my own shit so I am going to call you a fag now.

What ever you need to do to feel better about yourself.

Cold Warrior
08-15-2008, 02:36 PM
What ever you need to do to feel better about yourself.

I'm certainly not the one with the posted plethora of pictures of gay men (and God knows what else) on his computer. I've no need to call you a fag; you demonstrate it consistently (albeit in a probably repressed form) through your posts. I simply point out the very obvious.

Zafod
08-15-2008, 02:38 PM
again I have nothing new to say so I am going to call you a fag and feel good about myself. Now excuse me, I have a bought woman waiting for me .....

Just be sure to let her know about your drip.....

lacarnut
08-15-2008, 02:58 PM
Hey! Are you criticizing Rush for being addicted to drugs?!? Don't you know that when a liberal is addicted to drugs he's a Dog of Satan, but when a conservative is, he's a Fallen Angel or "he's a victim of the medical establishment." You never studied under MrBackoftheBus, did you? Always remember his maxim:

"When Conservatives do something, they're intelligent; when Liberals do the same thing, they're ignorant."

If you keep this maxim in mind, you'll be fine. Brainless, but fine.

Two sides. Same coin.

Yes, but in comparison to your meager existence, Rush has millions. I enjoy your driving Miss Daisy & buying a BMW stories so much more than your Rush stories. :)

Odysseus
08-15-2008, 03:42 PM
Separate subject. Edwards was an idiot and betrayed someone that was down. Chickenshit to be sure, but - again - a separate subject.

How is it a separate subject? Edwards cheated on his wife while she had cancer (although his claim that she was in remission at the time is one of the lamest excuses ever), and your characterization of that his conduct as "chickenshit" misses the point. What he did was cheat on a woman who had stood by him for years, who supported his political career and who, despite having cancer, continued to campaign with him and work on his behalf. That's not chickenshit, that's evil. Rush isn't ragging on her for having cancer, he's ragging on Edwards for having cheated on her, for his hypocrisy and his utter self-absorption.

LogansPapa
08-15-2008, 04:02 PM
Rush isn't ragging on her for having cancer, he's ragging on Edwards for having cheated on her, for his hypocrisy and his utter self-absorption.

So in other words - you’d be perfectly fine with Rush saying the same about your wife?

And just how in the living fuck is this helping Mr. McCain's bid for the White House?

Cold Warrior
08-15-2008, 04:16 PM
Yes, but in comparison to your meager existence, Rush has millions. I enjoy your driving Miss Daisy & buying a BMW stories so much more than your Rush stories. :)

Ah, lackshisnuts weighs in! Several points here:

1. You did not address the central issue that I was noting, i.e., that extremists (both left and right) tend to forgive their "heroes" for the same sins they castigate their enemies for. Take, as another example, the Gnat who alked out on his wife when she had cancer because some other better looking broad spread her legs for him. What's the difference between this and Edwards again?

2. It's always amusing to watch the ad hominem attacks from those who have spent their lives in the hinterlands, whose news source is the Pickyunose Gazette, whose idea of culture is a cajun hodown, and, in your case, of one who has spent his life sucking off the government tit,with no knowledge of the wider world.

3. It's a sad commentary on America when the measure of achievement and success is the ownership of a car (or a SUV o, better yet, ar truck). I have spent 20 years avoiding owning a car and really hope to avoid owning one for the rest of my days.

You are indeed laughable, little man. You should have married the rich woman and moved up to the double-wide set.

LogansPapa
08-15-2008, 04:29 PM
You are indeed laughable, little man. You should have married the rich woman and moved up to the double-wide set.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/158/383693250_3963815a46.jpg?v=1170948223

OH SNAP!

lacarnut
08-15-2008, 04:40 PM
How is it a separate subject? Edwards cheated on his wife while she had cancer (although his claim that she was in remission at the time is one of the lamest excuses ever), and your characterization of that his conduct as "chickenshit" misses the point. What he did was cheat on a woman who had stood by him for years, who supported his political career and who, despite having cancer, continued to campaign with him and work on his behalf. That's not chickenshit, that's evil. Rush isn't ragging on her for having cancer, he's ragging on Edwards for having cheated on her, for his hypocrisy and his utter self-absorption.

The part that galls me the most is a chickenshit who would put his own ambition before the final days or months of his wife's life. The main character in this story is John Edwards who went on the campaign trail leaving her at home for weeks and months while knowing full well she is dying. Rush is just giving liberals and the media a taste of their own meds. For him, it's nothing personal against Edwards or his family. It's funny that liberals and Rush haters can not figure it out though. Payback is hell ain't it.

Odysseus
08-15-2008, 04:44 PM
So in other words - you’d be perfectly fine with Rush saying the same about your wife?
And just how in the living fuck is this helping Mr. McCain's bid for the White House?
First, he's not talking about her, he's talking about his conduct, and speculating on why he cheated. Since I don't cheat on my wife, he'd have no reason to say anything like that, and if I did, then I'd deserve it. Besides, my wife already knows that she is smarter than I am, or so she repeatedly tells me, so Rush wouldn't be saying anything that I hadn't heard, often.

As for whether this helps McCain, it probably doesn't. He's an up and up kind of guy and wouldn't use this the way that Democrats used Mark Foley and Larry Craig to create a "culture of corruption" meme, and even if he did, the media would attack him for raising the issue. Of course, the fact that the MSM is ignoring juicy political gossip that demonstrates the hypocrisy and overall lowlife state of one of the major contenders for the Democratic presidential nomination simply demonstrates the media's double standard towards political scandals.

Lager
08-15-2008, 04:58 PM
As opposed to those extremists CW mentioned, I feel it's much more realistic to avoid holding up anyone's leaders as bastions of morality. Nor should you trust that any of them on either side will always do what they say, or be who they say they are. Hypocrisy abounds on both teams, but I think it's fair to admit that the left tends to have more of a messiah complex with their heroes. With McCain, it's been obvious on this site that we all see his faults. He's the lesser of two weevils. For the left, not only has Obama got to be better, he has to walk on water as well. Newt's conduct was sleazy enough. But Edwards seemed much more the snake oil salesman and perhaps that is why there is more of a sinful joy in his fall to earth. His wife though, doesn't deserve the same scorn.

Cold Warrior
08-15-2008, 05:16 PM
The part that galls me the most is a chickenshit who would put his own ambition before the final days or months of his wife's life. ...

Unlike the Gnat who, evidently, put his dick ahead of his cancer-stricken wife...

WASHINGTON (CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/03/09/gingrich.schneider/index.html)) -- Former House speaker and potential presidential candidate Newt Gingrich has confessed, telling conservative Christian leader James Dobson that he was cheating on his wife at around the same time the House was impeaching President Bill Clinton over his White House affair with Monica Lewinsky.

Gingrich's first marriage ended after he discussed the details of the divorce with his wife while she was recovering from cancer surgery. He married again in 1981 and was divorced in 2000, when he married the young congressional aide with whom he had the affair.

Cold Warrior
08-15-2008, 05:22 PM
As opposed to those extremists CW mentioned, I feel it's much more realistic to avoid holding up anyone's leaders as bastions of morality. Nor should you trust that any of them on either side will always do what they say, or be who they say they are. Hypocrisy abounds on both teams, but I think it's fair to admit that the left tends to have more of a messiah complex with their heroes. With McCain, it's been obvious on this site that we all see his faults. He's the lesser of two weevils. For the left, not only has Obama got to be better, he has to walk on water as well. Newt's conduct was sleazy enough. But Edwards seemed much more the snake oil salesman and perhaps that is why there is more of a sinful joy in his fall to earth. His wife though, doesn't deserve the same scorn.

Thanks for some rational words, Lager. I would disagree with you, however, regarding the Lef'ts view of its "heroes," compared to the Right's. True, McCain is subject to lots of scrutiny and skepticism by the Right, but what if the candidate had been Dead Fred? Or the Preacher? I think you would see the same attitude as exhibited by the Left towards Obama.

lacarnut
08-15-2008, 05:23 PM
Ah, lackshisnuts weighs in! Several points here:

1. You did not address the central issue that I was noting, i.e., that extremists (both left and right) tend to forgive their "heroes" for the same sins they castigate their enemies for. Take, as another example, the Gnat who alked out on his wife when she had cancer because some other better looking broad spread her legs for him. What's the difference between this and Edwards again?

2. It's always amusing to watch the ad hominem attacks from those who have spent their lives in the hinterlands, whose news source is the Pickyunose Gazette, whose idea of culture is a cajun hodown, and, in your case, of one who has spent his life sucking off the government tit,with no knowledge of the wider world.

3. It's a sad commentary on America when the measure of achievement and success is the ownership of a car (or a SUV o, better yet, ar truck). I have spent 20 years avoiding owning a car and really hope to avoid owning one for the rest of my days.

1. I agree with your first point.

2. Wrong white-bread; I worked twenty years in the private sector; (10) years in building construction and as a radiographer on atomic subs in Pascagoula MS, and (10) as a Golf Pro. I have been in many Country Clubs in LA, FL, GA & NM where they would not let you in the front door.

3. You need to move to the EU because most Americans think owning a house and a car are desirable. Since you can not afford either because your credit score is so low, quit whining.

The laugh is on you. I am retired, my house and car are paid for and have no debt. I will be spending the entire month of November at a Beach Condo in Orange Beach AL. What will you be doing, SUCKER? Working, baawwwhhaa.

No one believes that crap about that mail order girl friend. If she has not kicked you to the curb, she will and find some young guy rather than an old, ugly, balding, short fart like you. I could eat a bowl of soup off that Bonaparte head of yours. Your little man complex is showing.

LogansPapa
08-15-2008, 05:39 PM
The laugh is on you. I am retired, my house and car are paid for and have no debt. I will be spending the entire month of November at a Beach Condo in Orange Beach AL.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-9/840501/Redneck.JPG

lacarnut
08-15-2008, 05:41 PM
Unlike the Gnat who, evidently, put his dick ahead of his cancer-stricken wife...

Actions by both of them are despicable. Who has said that they were not? There is a slight difference though; so let me break it down for you. Newt came clean about the affair, opposed to Edwards lying about it while running for President, and Newt's wife was NOT dying.

You need to get a refund on that English degree because your comprehension skills suck.

Cold Warrior
08-15-2008, 05:45 PM
1. I agree with your first point.

2. Wrong white-bread; I worked twenty years in the private sector; (10) years in building construction and as a radiographer on atomic subs in Pascagoula MS, and (10) as a Golf Pro. I have been in many Country Clubs in LA, FL, GA & NM where they would not let you in the front door.

3. You need to move to the EU because most Americans think owning a house and a car are desirable. Since you can not afford either because your credit score is so low, quit whining.

The laugh is on you. I am retired, my house and car are paid for and have no debt. I will be spending the entire month of November at a Beach Condo in Orange Beach AL. What will you be doing, SUCKER? Working, baawwwhhaa.

No one believes that crap about that mail order girl friend. If she has not kicked you to the curb, she will and find some young guy rather than an old, ugly, balding, short fart like you. I could eat a bowl of soup off that Bonaparte head of yours. Your little man complex is showing.

1. While you may agree with it, you continue to spout the extremists' line, "we're pure, they're corrupt."

2. You've indicated many times that you worked for the swampville state government.

3. While I don't think I can move to the EU within the next couple of years, I'm planning on buying a place in Golfe Juan within the next year.

As far as you being retired and me working, I do believe I'm a bit younger than you. However, that aside, I really don't want to retire. Retirement is a step towards death that I think I'll pass on.

As far as my girlfriend, you simply don't know what you're talking about. Nor will you. However, I will say right now, that she, less than two years out of school, makes more money in salary than you ever did in your entire life.

While I understand you seem to be using "little man" in the sense of physical smallness, e.g., your references to Napoleon (which in some ways is amusing in regards to an Irishman like me), when I use to the term in reference to you, the "littleness" is in your soul (like too many Americans), not in your physique.

Zafod
08-15-2008, 05:54 PM
anyone else want to bet on how many more times LG will hump Caligula's leg?

Shannon
08-15-2008, 05:59 PM
when I use to the term in reference to you, the "littleness" is in your soul (like too many Americans)

:rolleyes:

LogansPapa
08-15-2008, 06:06 PM

Who's LG? :confused:

lacarnut
08-15-2008, 06:10 PM
anyone else want to bet on how many more times LP will hump Caligula's leg?

Fixed......

LogansPapa
08-15-2008, 06:15 PM

http://www.textually.org/picturephoning/archives/images/set2/lge_LG-CU400_1.jpg

Hey Cold Warrior, these electronic devices also hump your leg? Do they give you 'happy ending?'

Cold Warrior
08-15-2008, 06:45 PM

Or, we could bet on the number of times Zafod will reveal himself as a closet homosexual by posting pictures of gay men! I think that's the surer bet.

Odysseus
08-15-2008, 06:45 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-9/840501/Redneck.JPG
Glad to see that you've taken some time off from the airplane factory. Glad I don't own property in your neighborhood, though, especially not in the line of sight of your porch.

Actions by both of them are despicable. Who has said that they were not? There is a slight difference though; so let me break it down for you. Newt came clean about the affair, opposed to Edwards lying about it while running for President, and Newt's wife was NOT dying.
You need to get a refund on that English degree because your comprehension skills suck.
Guys, the real difference is not between Gingrich and Edwards, both of whom behaved abominably, but in the reactions of the parties and the media. When Gingrich came clean, he was forced to resign by his own party and the media had a field day with him. When Edwards was exposed, his scandal was ignored by the media. If Republicans are more honest than Dems, it's because when a Republican steps on his member, he will be reamed by the powers that be, while a Democrat can count on the support of his own party and the media to help him ride out the storm.

lacarnut
08-15-2008, 06:46 PM
1. While you may agree with it, you continue to spout the extremists' line, "we're pure, they're corrupt."

2. You've indicated many times that you worked for the swampville state government.

3. While I don't think I can move to the EU within the next couple of years, I'm planning on buying a place in Golfe Juan within the next year.

As far as you being retired and me working, I do believe I'm a bit younger than you. However, that aside, I really don't want to retire. Retirement is a step towards death that I think I'll pass on.

As far as my girlfriend, you simply don't know what you're talking about. Nor will you. However, I will say right now, that she, less than two years out of school, makes more money in salary than you ever did in your entire life.

While I understand you seem to be using "little man" in the sense of physical smallness, e.g., your references to Napoleon (which in some ways is amusing in regards to an Irishman like me), when I use to the term in reference to you, the "littleness" is in your soul (like too many Americans), not in your physique.

You do not know what you are talking about. I do believe that politicians on the left and right should conduct themselves in an honorable fashion. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I worked 20 years in the private sector and 27 for the state. I enjoyed my job and would still be working was it not for the fact that I have to take care of my ailing dad and a nursing home is out of the question. I would rather be dead than go in one of those awful places.

Let us know when you and your girlfriend get married so we can all have a good laugh.

When I make reference to your Napoleon likeness, I am referring to both your smallness in stature and soul.

Cold Warrior
08-15-2008, 06:49 PM
You do not know what you are talking about. I do believe that politicians on the left and right should conduct themselves in an honorable fashion. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I worked 20 years in the private sector and 27 for the state. I enjoyed my job and would still be working was it not for the fact that I have to take care of my ailing dad and a nursing home is out of the question. I would rather be dead than go in one of those awful places.

Let us know when you and your girlfriend get married so we can all have a good laugh.

When I make reference to your Napoleon likeness, I am referring to both your smallness in stature and soul.

So, bottom line, for the majority of your working life, you sucked off the government tit. Case closed.

Cold Warrior
08-15-2008, 06:50 PM
Glad to see that you've taken some time off from the airplane factory. Glad I don't own property in your neighborhood, though, especially not in the line of sight of your porch.

Guys, the real difference is not between Gingrich and Edwards, both of whom behaved abominably, but in the reactions of the parties and the media. When Gingrich came clean, he was forced to resign by his own party and the media had a field day with him. When Edwards was exposed, his scandal was ignored by the media. If Republicans are more honest than Dems, it's because when a Republican steps on his member, he will be reamed by the powers that be, while a Democrat can count on the support of his own party and the media to help him ride out the storm.

Yeah? And why are so many here, including lackhisnuts, supportive of the Gnat for prez?

lacarnut
08-15-2008, 07:22 PM
So, bottom line, for the majority of your working life, you sucked off the government tit. Case closed.

You worked for a contractor on Stars Wars, correct. If so, that contractor was paid by the government. Conclusion, you have a face-full of government tits. Case open.

Cold Warrior
08-15-2008, 07:25 PM
You worked for a contractor on Stars Wars, correct. If so, that contractor was paid by the government. Conclusion, you have a face-full of government tits also. Case open.

Yeah, for 3 years. And probably another 2 for other government agencies (although there were some in parallel). That's five years; hardly the majority of my career. And even then, always for a beltway bandit and never directly for the government. We worked for a living. We didn't sit on our lazy asses and wait for the clock to run out so that we could retire.

Which one of Marge's sisters were you in the LA DMV?

Zafod
08-15-2008, 07:30 PM
Fixed......

I keep getting Caligula mixed up with LiberalGuy, they fucking sound the same.....

Zafod
08-15-2008, 07:32 PM
Again I cant think of anything new so I will keep it up with calling you a fag zaf. Now back t that bought woman.

What ever Cal, all I have to say is you better let that little lady know about your "drip". Wouldnt want a ho to shank you because you gave her the clap.....

Cold Warrior
08-15-2008, 07:33 PM
I keep getting Caligula mixed up with LiberalGuy, they fucking sound the same.....

I'm not LG. In real life, I'm really Dee.

You're really disappointing Mr. Mom by not posting from your vast computer trove of gay pics. You're going to need to double-dyson him next time he comes round. Maybe you've got some other kind of pics you'd like to share with the audience.

Shannon
08-15-2008, 07:58 PM
Didn't I start a Dome thread for this kind of shit?:p

lacarnut
08-15-2008, 08:05 PM
Yeah, for 3 years. And probably another 2 for other government agencies (although there were some in parallel). That's five years; hardly the majority of my career. And even then, always for a beltway bandit and never directly for the government. We worked for a living. We didn't sit on our lazy asses and wait for the clock to run out so that we could retire.

Which one of Marge's sisters were you in the LA DMV?

That still gives you at least one tit on the government's dime.

You don't know what work is little man. Putting up sheet rock on suspended ceilings, installing flooring and painting is work.

You don't have a clue what I did at the Revenue Department, and you certainly could not do my job. You are too stupid to even handle your investments in the stock market.

Cold Warrior
08-15-2008, 08:16 PM
That still gives you at least one tit on the government's dime.

You don't know what work is little man. Putting up sheet rock on suspended ceilings, installing flooring and painting is work.

You don't have a clue what I did at the Revenue Department, and you certainly could not do my job. You are too stupid to even handle your investments in the stock market.

Oh Jeez, now you're attempting to be a comedian. I'm sure your work was just difficult. God, you worked for the f**king state government, in the Revenue Department-- rocket scientist stuff! Star Wars research!

Do any work for the DEA in data mining suspected drug dealers telephone records? Do any modeling of Soviet weapon systems production and the resultant trickledown of older weapons to client states? Develop any semantic paradigms for tactical battlefield simulation? Or did you stamp a lot of forms and spout the government equivalent of "Do you want fries with that?"

What a joke. You didn't answer my question. Which one of Marge's sisters were you?

Gingersnap
08-15-2008, 08:16 PM
Guys, you've gotten kind of far astray in terms of the topic here.

Either drag it back on topic or one of you people needs to start a Dome thread. I don't want to throw the whole thing in the Dome as many of the earlier posts were on topic. Decide.

Cold Warrior
08-15-2008, 08:18 PM

Either drag it back on topic or one of you people needs to start a Dome thread. I don't want to throw the whole thing in the Dome as many of the earlier posts were on topic. Decide.

I'm perfectly happy to go to the Dome if someone will explain the rules to me. :D

Gingersnap
08-15-2008, 08:20 PM
I'm perfectly happy to go to the Dome if someone will explain the rules to me. :D

I dunno. You're kind of a virgin. I'd hate to break you in and destroy all that charming naiveté.

lacarnut
08-15-2008, 08:24 PM

Ok, do you think that Rush will ever go into politics? Naw, he's making too much money and having too much fun pissing off liberals.

Cold Warrior
08-15-2008, 08:25 PM
I dunno. You're kind of a virgin. I'd hate to break you in and destroy all that charming naiveté.

Just like a... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idzS7LDci40)

Oopps. Wrong thread. :D

Sonnabend
08-16-2008, 07:27 AM
This got my attention (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8jpN4DPkLE)

I listen to Rush, before I listen to a moron like LP. Wish I could call in, and talk to him one day.

marinejcksn
08-16-2008, 08:56 AM
This is a reason I miss not being able to listen to Rush here in Iraq; at least he has the balls to say what most of us were already thinking.

Edwards was an asshat before and he's an asshat now. Only person who deserves sympathy is his wife.

Odysseus
08-17-2008, 01:21 PM
This is a reason I miss not being able to listen to Rush here in Iraq; at least he has the balls to say what most of us were already thinking.

Edwards was an asshat before and he's an asshat now. Only person who deserves sympathy is his wife.

Can't argue with that.