PDA

View Full Version : DUmmy tries to promote Stephen Colbert rally to counter Beck, fails miserably

ralph wiggum
09-01-2010, 04:41 PM
NC_Nurse (1000+ posts) Tue Aug-31-10 11:35 PM
Original message
I am on a mission, people. Must DU this poll for Restoring Truthiness rally (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9054406)

Edited on Tue Aug-31-10 11:38 PM by NC_Nurse
http://www.colbertrally.com /

The poll is down the page on the left. Check out the Twitter feed as well. Dare I hope that this could really happen?

This thing is blowing up on the internets! I hope Stephen's up for it...sure would cheer me up!

See my other thread about it: http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

Make sure to click on the Colbert Rally link...a sampling of comments:

Frenchiethecat 3 hours ago

President Obama could torture kittens while pooping on the American flag on live TV and I would still write disjointed, rambling posts professing my love for all things Obama.

Californiapeggy 19 minutes ago in reply to Frenchiethecat

My Dear FrenchietheCat,

Your posts make me moist down below.

Skinner 9 minutes ago in reply to Californiapeggy

No sex threads!

undergroundpanther 2 hours ago

As much as I'd love to go, I'm still trying to determine my gender/species.

spooked911 1 hour ago

I will gladly recreate my famous demonstration that proves 9/11 was an inside job with no planes.

It can be seen here at DU a reality based community.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=125&topic_id=56836&mesg_id=56836

Undergroundpanther 1 hour ago

I'm not kidding, When I was a kid I went to this room the door was like a foot and a half thick, they put me in there, with a desk a chair and a stack of envelopes ,pencil and paper. They'd tell me to pick up the envelopes by number over a speaker they were behind a one way mirror so I couldn't see them and I drew/wrote what I saw. Over and over.Than they'd have a "target" and I was supposed to try to see the target and discribe the location it was in..

But before all that, they had me drink a big honking glass of pineapple juice, do stuff with me to induce trance,(sound lights etc) as they hooked me up to a biofeedback machine/eeg,and then I'd go to the room.

bobbolink 6 hours ago

Where is the concern for us HOMELESS?
Some of us live in our CARS for gods sake and have to use an Iphone at the denver library to get by.
Does anyone care about US????
NO THEY DON`T,so called progressives don`t give a damn about my RIGHT to a 4 bedroom 2 bath home with cleaninf service and food.
The day progressives stand for what is IMPORTANT is when we will rule this country and break the backs of all those that rob from us poor and keep what we DESERVE for themselves.

Skinner 5 hours ago

Democratic Underground would happy to assist in this exciting event, provided that a significant portion of the proceeds go towards my Italian vacation fund.

Greenbriar 12 minutes ago

I'm on chemo, my husband is a drunk. I had to kick his drinking buddy out of the basement for trying to screw my 17 YO daughter, the principal at my school is an idiot and I deserve his job, guy drove through the front of a laundry mat trying to kill me, those moles at CC keep bring up my lie's I tell at DU, and I almost forgot, I'm on chemo.

StinkyTheClown 3 hours ago

I'd love to go, but I have to share this damn bathroom with my wife's cat and the little fucker has locked me in. Somehow it's all Bush's fault.

Horse with no Name 3 hours ago

Untrustworthy Cabbage, the Bush legacy!

I'm SO SICK of Bush's Amerikkka
I went to buy a head of cabbage at the store today...and ended up choosing something else because I simply don't trust it.
Is there ANYTHING that turdburger hasn't fucked up??

greenbriar 2 hours ago in reply to Horse with no Name

I have found food pantries have the best cabbage.
Soooo tough to get by being a teacher these days.
Only one cruise this year dammit.

Tomintib 2 hours ago in reply to greenbriar

You wuold have been a fine slave-owner Pam, I salute you!

Zafod
09-01-2010, 05:34 PM
spooked911 1 hour ago

I will gladly recreate my famous demonstration that proves 9/11 was an inside job with no planes.

It can be seen here at DU a reality based community.

http://www.democraticunderground.com...&mesg_id=56836

hahahahahahahahahahaha

I remember that fat fuck head.

look at his finger! that ring is gonna pop it off!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/janedoe444/spooked/8_cool_columns.jpg

I didnt know the tech that went into the WTC came down to chicken wire and cynder blocks....

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

JB
09-01-2010, 05:50 PM
tkmorris (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-01-10 04:29 PM
Response to Reply #20
23. Funniest thing I've read in quite a while
I'd really like to know who wrote that. They've got DU nailed. It's like a DU roast or something.Ladies and gentlemen...Ralph Wiggum.

He's a super genious.

ralph wiggum
09-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Ladies and gentlemen...Ralph Wiggum.

He's a super genious.

DU locked the thread.

cbayer (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-01-10 05:23 PM
Response to Original message
26. Locking
Unfortunately, it appears that this site is being used to mock or punk DU, and we don't want to send any traffic their way.

cbayer
DU Moderator

:D

JB
09-01-2010, 06:01 PM
"Unfortunately, it appears that this site is being used to mock or punk DU, and we don't want to send any traffic their way."Um, that would be mock AND punk. :D

warpig
09-01-2010, 06:32 PM
Um, that would be mock AND punk. :D

:D

Zafod
09-01-2010, 07:30 PM
Skinner 8 hours ago

Democratic Underground would happy to assist in this exciting event, provided that a significant portion of the proceeds go towards my Italian vacation fund.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

SarasotaRepub
09-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Ladies and gentlemen...Ralph Wiggum.

He's a super genious.

Well done Ralph!!! Those comments had me almost falling off the chair laughing. :cool:

SPYDER
09-01-2010, 11:20 PM
Best laugh I had in a while!! THANKS!!:)