PDA

View Full Version : I've finally reached the point where I can't listen to Malloy anymore!

SarasotaRepub
09-01-2010, 07:38 PM
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9054600)

napi21 http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/donor.gif (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-01-10 12:28 AM
Original message I've finally reached the point where I can't listen to Malloy anymore!

I have to listen online because I live in GEORGIA! There are NO progressive radio hosts HERE! It never bothered me that he used rough language, or even criticized President Obama once in a while. I criticize him too once in a while too, but Mike has just gone too far. His attitude is turning into near hate. He wanted Obama to loosen his tie tonight and say that we've beeninvolvd in commiting war cromes for the past eight years and I'm here to guarantee tht it willSTOP. I'm pulling all the troops out of Iraq & Afghanistan starting tomorrow, now get the camera out of my face!

Mike said he listened to as much of Obama's speech as he could stand, and then he's contining to rip apart everything the President said, no matter what it was

He's finally lost me as a fan. I can't stand to listen to his hatred of Dems anymore.

Now you know you're a Left Wing Super Kook when even the DUmmies begin to give up on you.:eek::D

warpig
09-01-2010, 07:51 PM
I have to listen online because I live in GEORGIA! There are NO progressive radio hosts HERE!

Seriously, are there any progressive radio host anywhere??

Rockntractor
09-01-2010, 08:06 PM
Seriously, are there any progressive radio host anywhere??

You are paying for NPR.

Bubba Dawg
09-01-2010, 08:14 PM
When I was a Dem I tried to listen to Malloy. Not only was he extreme, but he was incoherent and not really at all talented.

warpig
09-01-2010, 10:49 PM
You are paying for NPR.

If I don't listen, does that mean they don't exist?

O'Malley
09-01-2010, 10:50 PM
Even Obama's "base" is eating him allive...

FDK
09-02-2010, 10:08 AM
Puregonzo1188 (478 posts)
Wed Sep-01-10 01:22 AM
Response to Original message
13. They're only war crimes when there's a Republican President.

And all those bases we have all over the world--they just go away magically, only to peskily pop again when a Republican returns to the oval office.

Ain't it the truth.:D