PDA

View Full Version : So I'm gassing up my car at Costco a few minutes ago...

SarasotaRepub
09-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Another gas station Bouncy!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9059167) :D

Snarkoleptic (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-01-10 07:27 PM
Original message So I'm gassing up my car at Costco a few minutes ago...http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/transparent.gif

and I notice the guy at the adjacent pump is facing backward.
This despite the fact there are four huge "WRONG WAY DO NOT ENTER" signs (two on either side) & a "DO NOT ENTER" painted on the pavement.

The attendant approaches the errant mouth breather and calmly asks him to be sure exit the same way he entered.
As he drives by I said (a great deal too loudly) "Another Glenn Beck fan...unsure which way is up!".
There were far more chuckles than scowls.

The reality-based community is out there and will come through in November!

:rolleyes: Bounce, bounce, bounce!!! :D

Eagle
09-01-2010, 08:33 PM
My advice, GETOVER IT!! it happens everywhere.

Zathras
09-01-2010, 10:00 PM
Snarkoleptic - The reality-based community is out there and will come through in November

The DUmmy is right. The reality based community will come through in November....and take over the house and senate from the DUmmocrats.

NJCardFan
09-02-2010, 01:15 AM
Strange because when I see someone going the wrong way, it's always seems to be some elitist liberal.

lacarnut
09-02-2010, 01:48 AM
My gas cap is on the passenger side. So I always gas up on that side. Tough titty if someone does not like it. This turd should have been around here before and after Katrina. His big mouth would have gotten him an ass beating.

AmPat
09-02-2010, 04:03 PM
It is obviously a Bouncy, it begins with "So." Of course it couldn't be somebody from out of town or somebody who merely missed the signs. The attendant addressed the made up problem with a fix. Said Dummy merely turned it political. Typical A-hole Liberal.