PDA

View Full Version : The DU ANGER INDEX 09/03/2010

BadCat
09-03-2010, 08:31 PM
Margaret has been busy observing the primitives this week.

In the first of an ever expanding series of psycholinguistic analysis of the commies at DU, we present the

DU ANGER INDEX.

http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz125/ColderAndDarker/margaret.jpg

This is a measure of the "anger" words that Margaret counted for each day of the week.

The traitors that post at DU are a pretty angry mob.

The average LIWC anger index for "internet blogs" is 0.76. We're seeing numbers almost 3 times that high at the DUmp.

Their anger makes me happy.

http://www.liwc.net/descriptiontable3.php

(Wonder what pissed off the fags on 8/31 and again today?)

SarasotaRepub
09-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Margaret has been busy observing the primitives this week.

(Wonder what pissed off the fags on 8/31 and again today?)

That the Kooks on DU are "Angry" is no surprise BC, it is after all their natural state of being. :D Noam Chomsky could be elected POTUS and they'd still be angry about something.

BadCat
09-03-2010, 08:55 PM
That the Kooks on DU are "Angry" is no surprise BC, it is after all their natural state of being. :D Noam Chomsky could be elected POTUS and they'd still be angry about something.

Very true.

But now we have a way to quantify it.

This is a running index...it will update itself everyday as long as Margaret runs.

Rockntractor
09-03-2010, 10:01 PM

Chomsky Chomsky, oh yeah that's what a pollock does when he bites into a hot dog!

PoliCon
09-03-2010, 10:26 PM
We should come up with something to help boost their anger . . . you know . . . like handing them a defeat in november :D

Dan D. Doty
09-04-2010, 02:05 AM
We should come up with something to help boost their anger . . . you know . . . like handing them a defeat in november :D

Answer= less Meds, more booze.

After three days they'll be buck naked and screaming in a corner that cross dressing ninja midgets from the CIA are hiding under their beds, reading out load from ATLAS SHRUGGEDwhen they try to go to sleep at night
In other words, they'll quickly reach the stage that Underground Panther is at now.

BadCat
09-04-2010, 11:14 AM

There will be other charts shortly.

I'm going to do "optimism", "sadness", and "positive vs negative emotion".

I just put a switch in Margaret to do "anxiety", that will make a good chart as we approach November.

I'm also going to add the Regressive Imagery Dictionary. They use that one to see how stoned people are.