PDA

View Full Version : Mini CU Meetup tomorrow!

SarasotaRepub
09-03-2010, 08:41 PM
SLW and I will be having Patriot45 and his lovely wife over tomorrow afternoon and evening for a little get together.

On the menu will be all kinds of delicious stuff like shrimps, dips, chips, and Cornish Game Hens!!!

I have also gotten some Vodka that is supposed to be as good as Grey Goose!:D

I had to "sample" some of that Vodka tonight of course...it's pretty damn good!!!

Should Pat want to, A-Train also is invited. :D

RobJohnson
09-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Sounds fun.

It sounds like there MIGHT be another mini Nevada meet up this fall. Keep some cash on hand in case we need bail money. :D

Constitutionally Speaking
09-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Sounds fun.

It sounds like there MIGHT be another mini Nevada meet up this fall. Keep some cash on hand in case we need bail money. :D

We are STILL trying to squelch the rumors from the last Nevada meet up! --- No more backstage visits to "Guys on parade"!

:D

patriot45
09-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Sorry SR, can't bring Atrain. BUT you will be one of the first to try my best recipe so far for the Tru-Bloody Mary Mix!

SaintLouieWoman
09-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Sorry SR, can't bring Atrain. BUT you will be one of the first to try my best recipe so far for the Tru-Bloody Mary Mix!

I'm not a bloody Mary expert, but the next door neighbor brought a bunch of fresh limes from her tree today.

We'll have lots and lots of snacks before the main meal. I ran amok at the Whole Foods. They had stuff out that wasn't for sale, but showed what to combine to match those samples. Some of the stuff was really yummy. Hope I can duplicate it.

RobJohnson
09-03-2010, 10:23 PM
I'm not a bloody Mary expert, but the next door neighbor brought a bunch of fresh limes from her tree today.

We'll have lots and lots of snacks before the main meal. I ran amok at the Whole Foods. They had stuff out that wasn't for sale, but showed what to combine to match those samples. Some of the stuff was really yummy. Hope I can duplicate it.

You are making me hungry and thirsty for fresh limeaide! :)

Pat's bloody mary mix sounds good also.

PoliCon
09-03-2010, 10:25 PM
Stuck up floridians . . . never invite any of us yanks down :mad: :p

patriot45
09-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Well I'm bringing 2 quarts tomorrow to SR & SLW and I finally got ahold of my Gator buddy and I will be sending Rock a bottle and 5 lbs of fresh Gator meat for him to try! Gonna be an exciting week! :D

RobJohnson
09-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Stuck up floridians . . . never invite any of us yanks down :mad: :p

They were not planning on a kids menu. :p

PoliCon
09-03-2010, 11:08 PM
They were not planning on a kids menu. :p

Is that an ageist joke???? :mad:

SarasotaRepub
09-04-2010, 08:04 PM
Patriot45 and da Mrs just left, stuffed to the gills. :D A good time was had by all and Pat's Bloody Mary Mix is fantastic!

Apache
09-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Patriot45 and da Mrs just left, stuffed to the gills. :D A good time was had by all and Pat's Bloody Mary Mix is fantastic!

Pics...or it never happened :p

SarasotaRepub
09-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Pics...or it never happened :p

I'm uploading...:mad::D

Apache
09-04-2010, 08:18 PM
I'm uploading...:mad::D

Not on a high-speed connection, is ya? :p

SarasotaRepub
09-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Here is da main course before hitting the grill...

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/80e4a9a0.jpg

And here we are ready to sit down and rip in!!!

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/07563c38.jpg

Sorry, no pics of the people. No one felt very photogenic. :D

Apache
09-04-2010, 08:47 PM
That looks like a mighty fine meal there...;)

patriot45
09-04-2010, 09:17 PM
That looks like a mighty fine meal there...;)

Buuuurp! That was a mighty fine meal!! SR is a great chef at the grill! I'm stuffed Between SR and SLW stuffing us with all kinda appetizers and that feast of cornish hens, I had a hard time staying awake for the ride home! :D
Another plus we got to meet the dogs! All 3 cuter than heck!

Thanks for a great day guys!!!!

Apache
09-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Buuuurp! That was a mighty fine meal!! SR is a great chef at the grill! I'm stuffed Between SR and SLW stuffing us with all kinda appetizers and that feast of cornish hens, I had a hard time staying awake for the ride home! :D

Don't gloat...:mad::(

SarasotaRepub
09-04-2010, 09:32 PM

Glad to have had you two over! :)

RobJohnson
09-05-2010, 09:53 PM
The food looks great.

SLW & SR you should both feel good knowing that you have conservative friends close by!

Kay
09-05-2010, 11:36 PM
I like the clear dishes on the clear glass table.
That looks neat. Glad you all had a good time.

Well ..... I guess if we're going to have a Texas meet up,
Speedy and I can meet half way at the Town & Country in Big Lake. :o
Maybe have an overcooked day old burrito. And a Dr. Pepper.