PDA

View Full Version : Scholarship Scandal Congresswoman Falls Apart in Anderson Cooper Interview

PoliCon
09-03-2010, 10:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6s4qpmjJUE

NJCardFan
09-04-2010, 12:24 AM
Just wow. This woman made "I did not have sex with that woman" sound almost genuine. She is either crooked or incompetent. She doesn't even know if her relatives saw the application? Oh my fucking God. So what she basically just said was that she just willing gave this money to her relatives now knowing if they even filled out the application? She was caught with her hand in the cookie jar plain and simple but sadly, she'll be re-elected.

PoliCon
09-04-2010, 07:00 AM
Of course. Dems almost always reelect their crooks.

marinejcksn
09-04-2010, 08:08 AM
A Corrupt Democrat? Those are a dime a dozen. The real story here is that Anderson Blooper 180 actually did his job for once!

warpig
09-04-2010, 10:35 AM
She is either crooked or incompetent.

She is both.

Calypso Jones
09-04-2010, 12:35 PM
she is using every democrat excuse since Bill Clinton. I stopped at about the 6 minute remark. DID SHE BLAME GEORGE BOOSH? THAT was the only thing left for her to do.

So she says, i've apologized. I am ready to move on. Well SO IS Charles Manson and Jonathan Pollard for that matter.

And she says, YOU, Anderson are trying to make this a scandal and i can't help you. SHE IS THE SCANDAL. Honestly. Does anyone buy this??

Thirdly. I need to do the work the American people sent me here to do. I paraphrase but that is what she was trying to invoke...the words of Bill Clinkton.

She is black. she is a minority, she is a woman, she is a congressman, she is a democrat, she feels entitled, she is above the law because of all the previously listed conditions of her person.

AmPat
09-04-2010, 12:39 PM
You left out "criminal." She is a criminal who needs to be placed under arrest. Enough of this nonsense. DimocRATS who break the law should not be allowed to make stupid, lame excuses for their misdeeds. They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and kicked out of office. If their own putrid party won't do it, the GOP needs to force the issue.

lacarnut
09-04-2010, 01:08 PM
If every member of the Black Caucus is allowed to give out scholarships, you can bet your sweet ass that others shysters in the Democratic B.C. have done done the same thing.

I would like to know where the money for these scholarships came from. If it is Federal Funds, this constitutes fraud in my opinion and she should be prosecuted. Plus, the little fuckers that lied on the application should be prosecuted and fined.

PoliCon
09-04-2010, 11:35 PM
You left out "criminal." She is a criminal who needs to be placed under arrest. Enough of this nonsense. DimocRATS who break the law should not be allowed to make stupid, lame excuses for their misdeeds. They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and kicked out of office. If their own putrid party won't do it, the GOP needs to force the issue.

It's not just a democrat thing - it's a political class thing. They all feel that they are above the law which is why we need to do everything we can to dismantle the political class.