PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Saturday . . . .

PoliCon
09-04-2010, 07:17 AM
WEATHER - Partly Cloudy / Wind Temperature: 69 Chance of Precip: 10% A truly GLORIOUS DAY :) A great day for a family picnic too! We're on our way to Johnstown Ohio for the first family reunion my family has had about 20 years. I was just a kid the last time everyone got together . . . .

TOTD: These threads can get old quick - so . . . . SUGGESTIONS? What topics would you like to see? What is the most interesting, amusing, or entertaining topic you can come up with?

marinejcksn
09-04-2010, 08:04 AM
What're you dressing up as this year for Halloween?

Yeah, it's September but this is thrust in our faces already so let's embrace it. My girlfriend and I plan to do Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth. She creams her jeans over Dog.

Kay
09-04-2010, 08:51 AM
How can anyone "cream their jeans" over Dog. Ew.

It is 59 degrees as I type this. Perfect morning, nice and clear. But will get up to
89 as the high today. I'm so glad fall like weather is almost here. I hate summer.

I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years.

Apache
09-04-2010, 09:29 AM

It is 59 degrees as I type this. Perfect morning, nice and clear. But will get up to
89 as the high today. I'm so glad fall like weather is almost here. I hate summer.

You be surprised how many women go ga-ga over that guy. :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
09-04-2010, 09:35 AM

We have a high of 85 today. http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/arrogant.gif?t=1283607290

Shannon
09-04-2010, 10:31 AM

I was thinking the same thing. WTF?:confused:

Shannon
09-04-2010, 10:41 AM
I have to get my nails done today but other than that I think I will be lazy. Or I might make a trip to the animal shelter...

I don't think I have ever dressed up for Halloween as an adult. I do get a little jealous about the costumes the kids have nowadays though. We had those stupid plastic suits with a mask that would break 10 minutes after putting it on.

NJCardFan
09-04-2010, 12:15 PM

Beautiful day here in Southern NJ and I'm going to be nuts enough to go to Ocean City.

TOTD: The last thing I dressed up as was Capt. Spaulding from House of 1,000 Corpses. I even shaved my head for the occasion.

NJCardFan
09-04-2010, 12:17 PM
I have to get my nails done today but other than that I think I will be lazy. Or I might make a trip to the animal shelter...

I don't think I have ever dressed up for Halloween as an adult. I do get a little jealous about the costumes the kids have nowadays though. We had those stupid plastic suits with a mask that would break 10 minutes after putting it on.

But now, at least for women and girls, it's 'whatever character' slutted up. No imagination at all.

marinejcksn
09-04-2010, 02:09 PM
But now, at least for women and girls, it's 'whatever character' slutted up. No imagination at all.

EXACTLY. Halloween has become a holiday where it's either "slutty nurse", "slutty cop", "slutty firefighter"...etc, etc. etc.

Being slightly chauvinist however....is this so much of a bad thing? :p

NJCardFan
09-05-2010, 01:00 AM
EXACTLY. Halloween has become a holiday where it's either "slutty nurse", "slutty cop", "slutty firefighter"...etc, etc. etc.

Being slightly chauvinist however....is this so much of a bad thing? :p

But it gets passe and you can't get as chauvinistic as I. It's like 2 girls kissing. Once upon a time it was sexy as hell but now it's so passe that it's like slam dunks in basketball. If everybody does it, it's not very special anymore.

marinejcksn
09-05-2010, 03:39 PM
But it gets passe and you can't get as chauvinistic as I. It's like 2 girls kissing. Once upon a time it was sexy as hell but now it's so passe that it's like slam dunks in basketball. If everybody does it, it's not very special anymore.

This is the post of the year. :D