PDA

View Full Version : Blasphemy!

NJCardFan
09-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Oh hell no! http://www.cbs.com/primetime/hawaii_five_0/?ttag=mktg;fall2010_hawaiifive0

marv
09-05-2010, 10:14 PM
Never cared for the original series, just another cookie-cutter crime thingy........

Speedy
09-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Never cared for the original series, just another cookie-cutter crime thingy........

That's how I remembered ituntil I saw some reruns on Spike TV last week. It was a very good police proceedural.

NJCardFan
09-05-2010, 10:52 PM
This ought to show you that network television is seriously in trouble. The only thing that gets ratings are reality shows. And any new dramas usually piggyback off of already established shows: NCIS: LA, CSI: NY & Miami and the 30 different Law & Order shows. Now, they're so desperate that they're going after a long dead police show. What's next? Green Acres 2010? But since cable is kicking their asses, they're getting really desperate.

warpig
09-05-2010, 11:02 PM
This ought to show you that network television is seriously in trouble. The only thing that gets ratings are reality shows. And any new dramas usually piggyback off of already established shows: NCIS: LA, CSI: NY & Miami and the 30 different Law & Order shows. Now, they're so desperate that they're going after a long dead police show. What's next? Green Acres 2010? But since cable is kicking their asses, they're getting really desperate.

I heard Hollyweird is even remaking "Red Dawn"

marv
09-05-2010, 11:49 PM
Blame it on Utube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

BSR
09-06-2010, 12:33 AM
That's how I remembered ituntil I saw some reruns on Spike TV last week. It was a very good police proceedural.

were you battling robot zombie martians with Chuck Norris at the time or was that last week? :confused: