PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday

Rockntractor
09-07-2010, 09:24 AM
85 F | 70 F Chance of T-storms
50% chance of precipitation, tomorrow our rain chance goes up to 80%. I smell a day off coming up.:D

TOTD: I have an easy one today(again) Tuesday hit me by surprise. What is your favorite sandwich at home or eating out.

Gingersnap
09-07-2010, 09:53 AM
It's about 44 F right now but we will get into the 70s or very low 80s for a while today. We have to shut all the windows at night now or the heat comes on. :(

TOTD: I don't usually order sandwiches when I eat out unless they are some type I couldn't (or wouldn't) make at home. While I don't eat it a lot, there is something extremely satisfying about braunschweiger on black bread with hot mustard and onions. Now, this won't put anybody in the mood for romance later but once in a while, it's just the thing. :)

linda22003
09-07-2010, 10:12 AM
No romance sandwich (as Ginger said) = tuna on rye with extra mayo and lots of onions. NO tomatoes.

Indulgent sandwich: steak and cheese with onions cooked until caramelized.

Usually: No sandwich.

djones520
09-07-2010, 10:19 AM
TOTD: I don't have a particular. I like many differant sandwhiches, but to my wifes disfavor. Quizno's, Subway, Panera Bread, and other places like that I frequent quite often.

The NCO Club back in Misawa made a wonderful steak sandwich. Was one of my rare indulgences, that wasn't so rare. :D

NJCardFan
09-07-2010, 10:53 AM
Another spectacular day here in South Jersey.

TOTD: Favorite sandwich. Hmm. At home, it's the old fashioned ham and Swiss on country white bread(Pepperidge Farm or Arnold). A good sliced ham with domestic Swiss, mayo, touch of yellow mustard, and to top it off, potato chips. Believe me, putting potato chips on a sandwich rocks. As for eating out, a good cheesesteak, preferably with Cheeze Whiz and fried onions. Also, a nice Italian sub.

jendf
09-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Subway Italian BMT with provolone, onions, bell peppers, lettuce and mayo.

Shannon
09-07-2010, 11:40 AM
I try not to eat sandwiches but I love French Dips.

Rebel Yell
09-07-2010, 11:47 AM
I try not to eat sandwiches but I love French Dips.

Arby's French Dip is good. Probably even better once cold weather gets here.

Shannon
09-07-2010, 11:49 AM
Arby's French Dip is good. Probably even better once cold weather gets here.

Everything at Arby's is good.:D

lacarnut
09-07-2010, 06:02 PM
TOTD: Ham and cheese sandwich and Subway meatball at home. Other than that, I go out to eat seafood or pizza not sandwiches.

Rockntractor
09-07-2010, 06:07 PM
The all time ultimate sandwich is the hot pastrami on fresh baked sourdough!