PDA

View Full Version : Thursday

FlaGator
09-09-2010, 09:10 AM
Back to hot temps and little chance of rain, at least for the next few days. It looked like summer was over for a few days.

TOTD: In light of the Terry Jones' decision to burn a Koran what other things can you think of that that Americans can do to piss off some other group of people.

I'm going to stick with the Muslims since that is like shooting fish in a barrel and I would like to market "Uncle Mohammed's Center Cut Bacon - So Good Even Allah would eat it"

Gingersnap
09-09-2010, 09:51 AM
We're still in the high 70s to mid-80s depending on your elevation out here. Fourmile fire is no longer growing but it's going to take a while to stop it.

TOTD: I'd like to reclaim "gay" to mean happy or light-hearted instead of using it as a sexual descriptor. I'm okay with using it for "stupid" as an alternative meaning.

Communities should have Gay Days where the fun activities don't stretch to nipple piercing and dogging. Maybe the Swiffer mop ads could talk about how gay people would feel if they bought the product. We need gay coffee. :D

Shannon
09-09-2010, 10:31 AM
I'm grumpy today.:mad:

TOTD: I don't know. Right now I'm just going to work on pissing off everyone around me.

djones520
09-09-2010, 10:35 AM
I'm grumpy today.:mad:

TOTD: I don't know. Right now I'm just going to work on pissing off everyone around me.

And this is differant how?

Shannon
09-09-2010, 10:38 AM
And this is differant how?

I don't normally actively work at making those around me miserable. It just happens naturally. They are really going to be miserable today.:D