PDA

View Full Version : Woman sues cinema for over-long ads

bijou
09-09-2010, 04:34 PM
A woman in China has sued a cinema and the distributors of the movie Aftershock for wasting her time with adverts.

According to the Xinhua news agency, Chen Xiaomei claims the Polybona International Cinema and film distributors Huayi Brothers Media Corporation should have told her of the length of the pre-movie commercials.

Chen, a lawyer, accused the Xian-based picturehouse and the distributors of violating her freedom of choice and wasting her time, AFP reports. ...link (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/odd/news/a274839/woman-sues-cinema-for-over-long-ads.html)

Gingersnap
09-09-2010, 07:10 PM
Is this a global class-action lawsuit? Because I need to get involved right away, if it is.

hazlnut
09-10-2010, 12:41 AM
Is this a global class-action lawsuit? Because I need to get involved right away, if it is.

You don't like trailers?

bijou
09-10-2010, 01:01 AM

Hope so, because I too deserve compensation here. :D

Gingersnap
09-10-2010, 09:37 AM
You don't like trailers?

I can stand about 3 but then my patience wears thin. I really don't need to see previews for television shows, music downloads, or inane interviews or quizzes about celebutards, either.