PDA

View Full Version : Friday Fool

linda22003
09-10-2010, 08:43 AM
It's gorgeous and sunny in Washington this morning, and shouldn't get over 80. I'm in the packing stages for our next big trip, so I won't be here for the Friday thread next week. Whoever wants to step up is welcome to do so.

TOTD: Terry Jones has proven nothing this week except what a camera hog he is. When this "Koran" gig is over, which cameras should he appear before next? Dancing with the Stars? Will his biker mustache get him a co-host gig on "Choppers"? Tell us where Terry will pop his fool head up next. :D

Shannon
09-10-2010, 08:51 AM
So far it is not too hot here today. I'm making plans for a D.C. trip in a couple of weeks.

TOTD: Everybody ends up on Dancing with the Stars eventually.:rolleyes:

linda22003
09-10-2010, 08:55 AM
So far it is not too hot here today. I'm making plans for a D.C. trip in a couple of weeks.

I'll probably still be on my trip when you're here! THAT would have been an interesting meet-up! :eek:

Shannon
09-10-2010, 09:12 AM
I'll probably still be on my trip when you're here! THAT would have been an interesting meet-up! :eek:

LOL. Maybe I can move things around on my schedule and be there when you return.:p

Gingersnap
09-10-2010, 09:55 AM
It will be in the 70s or low 80s all weekend. Ideal weather for golf or dove shooting.

TOTD: I had to listen to the classical station this morning to avoid this story. The media whores itself out over this clown and I'm supposed to care? About what, exactly?

I don't watch celebutard retread shows but Shannon is right: everybody seems to end up on Dancing With The Stars.

Zeus
09-10-2010, 12:46 PM
In Central TX it is currently mostly cloudy temp at 84 degrees with a predicted high of 92.

TOTD: Terry will find a way to interject his way into the Gubernatorial/Senatorial Race. To some the 15 minutes of fame is a drug.

Rockntractor
09-10-2010, 04:37 PM
The heat index is 117 degrees today, I thought the super hot weather was over, I'm dyun!:eek:

lacarnut
09-10-2010, 04:52 PM
It is hot as Hades in Bayou Country. I am ready for some cooler weather, like in the middle 80's..

TOTD: I just want this turkey to just go away.