PDA

View Full Version : we'll throw another Quran on the barbie

namvet
09-10-2010, 02:31 PM
this is not over yet. burn baby burn. with the observance tomorrow come more threats of toasting the Quran

Springfield Pastor Plans To Burn Quran

SPRINGFIELD, Tenn. - Springfield Pastor Bob Old said his decision to burn the Islamic holy book on September 11 has nothing to do with the agenda of the pastor in Florida or the controversy surrounding the mosque in New York.

He has his own reasons behind the demonstrations and no intentions of backing down.
source (http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=13129871)

Protester plans to burn Quran on Capitol steps

CHEYENNE -- The founder of the Wyoming Tyranny Response Team plans to burn a copy of the Quran on the steps of the State Capitol on Saturday.

Duncan Philp said he will protest the location of a proposed Islamic Center near Ground Zero in New York City. He also will protest President Barack Obama's support for the location. ]
source (http://www.wyomingnews.com/articles/2010/09/09/news/18local_09-09-10.txt)

should we be surpised here???

Westboro Baptist Church to burn Qurans if Dove doesn't

Westboro Baptist Church, the small Topeka, Kan., church that pickets funerals of American soldiers to spread its message that God is punishing the country for being tolerant of homosexuals, has vowed to hold a Quran burning if Gainesville's Dove World Outreach Center calls its off.

source (http://www.ocala.com/article/20100909/ARTICLES/100909743/1412?Title=Westboro-Baptish-Church-to-burn-Qurans-if-Dove-doesn-t)

the muzzies have turned down trumps offer

cop Army to be present

The NYPD has called up "an army of cops" to handle rival protests expected to draw thousands to the site of the planned Ground Zero mosque on the anniversary of 9/11, sources said yesterday.

"We want to keep everyone in their corners. You don't want the opposing sides to clash," an NYPD official told The Post. "All eyes are going to be on New York City that day. No one wants to see a fight on Sept. 11."
source (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/nypd_army_for_protests_GRKi9cUIam9RT8ZUayUHxM)

and our ever benevolent Panther's chime in

dXV2W_JXwvs

and probably the muslims have they're bible BBQ all set up. looks like maybe a fun day tomorrow????

Speedy
09-10-2010, 02:39 PM
...and probably the muslims have they're bible BBQ all set up. looks like maybe a fun day tomorrow????

I would not mind showing up at a bible burning and gleefully proclaiming myself a Christian as I tossed a couplle of bibles on the the blaze. I would then toss a Quran on the fire and gauge the reaction.

noonwitch
09-10-2010, 03:28 PM
It's too bad that the muslim terrorists who will respond to this idiocy with violent idiocy won't just stick to the Koran-burning churches as their targets for retaliation.

Rockntractor
09-10-2010, 03:52 PM
It's too bad that the muslim terrorists who will respond to this idiocy with violent idiocy won't just stick to the Koran-burning churches as their targets for retaliation.

It is no ones fault that Islam terrorizes and riots in the streets, they were doing it long before the first Koran was ever burned, it is only propaganda that our own government and media have decided to play along with.

Speedy
09-10-2010, 05:19 PM

I think that not going forward with the burning now would encourage Muslim Yahoos to attack us more than actually burning thier stupid book. They would think we fear them. If you call them out with every intention of punching them in the mouth it would give them pause.

Why does every give a shit what those fuckers think? They are only Muslims. Not anywhere near equal to Americans anyway.

namvet
09-10-2010, 05:29 PM
something about that smell of burning muslims in the morning

http://www.siue.edu/~ejoy/ApocalypseKilgore1.jpg

t9Tn5kP-x6Q

Speedy
09-10-2010, 05:37 PM
I love the smell of burning Imam in the morning.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/speed_addiction/apocalypse.jpg

hampshirebrit
09-10-2010, 06:39 PM
For fuck's sake, Speedy, give it a rest.

Speedy
09-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Is my post any different than this one?

something about that smell of burning muslims in the morning

All of a sudden it is racist to believe in American Exceptionalism? It is racist to be at war and see the death of the enemy as a good thing? No wonder this country is in the shape it is in.

namvet
09-10-2010, 06:51 PM

All of a sudden it is racist to believe in American Exceptionalism? It is racist to be at war and see the death of the enemy as a good thing? No wonder this country is in the shape it is in.

tell em where to shove it. rock on

Wei Wu Wei
09-10-2010, 06:54 PM
lmao this is too much

hampshirebrit
09-10-2010, 07:01 PM

It's not as gay, but apart from that, it's equally pathetic.

Speedy
09-10-2010, 07:01 PM
tell em where to shove it. rock on

The Muslim pices of shit can burn and crush 3000 AMERICANS to death and apparently some people on this board do not feel as offended by it as they do about a book of a religion they do not even believe in being put to the torch. The Islamists may be offended you know. Can't offend the Muslims. Those 3000 AMERICANS should have known better than to be citizens of a country that had it coming, I guess.

Me? I could stand to give a shit about what ANY Muslim thinks and even with the cold ring of a gun barrel pushed against my head or blade of a sword against my neck would I still say that Muhammed could suck the dingleberries out of my fuzzy, droopy, pimply ass.

Speedy
09-10-2010, 07:02 PM
lmao this is too much

That eating the dingleberries out of my ass applies to you too.

hampshirebrit
09-10-2010, 07:04 PM
Me? I could stand to give a shit about what ANY Muslim thinks and even with the cold ring of a gun barrel pushed against my head or blade of a sword against my neck would I still say that Muhammed could suck the dingleberries out of my fuzzy, droopy, pimply ass.

Oh lordy. :rolleyes:

Speedy
09-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Oh lordy. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I must ask. Do you live your life and measure your speech against what may or may not offend Muslims?

Bailey
09-10-2010, 07:10 PM
Seriously, I must ask. Do you live your life and measure your speech against what may or may not offend Muslims?

Thats e-g-g-a-c-t-l-y whats wrong this this country in general and the magic negro in particular, worrying to much about pissing off the muzzies. Fuck'em all, I would never have burned the koran but I am about to go out and buy one just to burn it.

hampshirebrit
09-10-2010, 07:15 PM

I don't give a shit about Muslims. I could care less about them.

If I were you (well, in particular, you) I would measure my speech against the bullshit you've been busted for on CU and FR over the past few years.

namvet
09-10-2010, 07:17 PM
raghead food..90 thousand tons of diplomacy

http://i52.tinypic.com/2nsp668.jpg

Speedy
09-10-2010, 07:19 PM
Thats e-g-g-a-c-t-l-y whats wrong this this country in general and the magic negro in particular, worrying to much about pissing off the muzzies. Fuck'em all, I would never have burned the koran but I am about to go out and buy one just to burn it.

I do not do anything intentionally to piss off Muslims, but I do what I do, say what I say, and believe what I believe not giving even the slightest shit if they get pissed or not and if they get pissed, I really do not give a fuck. What does piss me off is that people insist that I view people who are our enemies as equals. Equal to Americans. What could be more ridiculous?

Speedy
09-10-2010, 07:22 PM
I don't give a shit about Muslims. I could care less about them.

If I were you (well, in particular, you) I would measure my speech against the bullshit you've been busted for on CU and FR over the past few years.

I lied about actions. I have always held these beliefs and you can measure them against any standard you want.

And for someone not giving a shit about them, you sure are quick to defend them.

hampshirebrit
09-10-2010, 07:30 PM
I lied about actions.

And a lot more, like membership of an elite army formation.

I have always held these beliefs and you can measure them against any standard you want.

I'll just measure them by what I've seen of your "actions", the ones I know you've lied about and the ones I'm not sure if you have lied about or not.

And for someone not giving a shit about them, you sure are quick to defend them.

You are mistaking me calling you on a bullshit post for me defending them. They are not the same thing. I'm only doing the one, and not the other.

Speedy
09-10-2010, 07:39 PM
And a lot more, like membership of an elite army formation.

I'll just measure them by what I've seen of your "actions", the ones I know you've lied about and the ones I'm not sure if you have lied about or not.

You are mistaking me calling you on a bullshit post for me defending them. They are not the same thing. I'm only doing the one, and not the other.

Like I said, I am not posting about doing anything, just what I believe and how I feel. You don't like how I feel about Islamist asshats, boo fucking hoo, I won't temper them for anybody. You want to reach back four years for a response, good for you.

hampshirebrit
09-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Like I said, I am not posting about doing anything, just what I believe and how I feel. You don't like how I feel about Islamist asshats, boo fucking hoo, I won't temper them for anybody. You want to reach back four years for a response, good for you.

I'm not asking you to. I just find it hilarious that anyone busted for pretending to be John Rambo of the US Rangers on an internet forum would have the chutzpah to post the sort of rah-rah crap that you do.

If some muzzie really had a blunt blade to your neck, you'd shit your pants, just like most people would.

namvet
09-10-2010, 07:55 PM
I'm not asking you to. I just find it hilarious that anyone busted for pretending to be John Rambo of the US Rangers on an internet forum would have the chutzpah to post the sort of rah-rah crap that you do.

If some muzzie really had a blunt blade to your neck, you'd shit your pants, just like most people would.

If some muzzie really had a blunt blade to your neck, you'd shit your pants, just like most people would

the idea is to murder them first. so you wait for blade

hampshirebrit
09-10-2010, 07:58 PM
the idea is to murder them first. so you wait for blade

FIne. Like I said, I don't really care about them en masse one way or another. If the ones most serious about Islam suddenly either vanished or converted to a more domesticated religion, I for one would not miss them.

namvet
09-10-2010, 08:14 PM
FIne. Like I said, I don't really care about them en masse one way or another. If the ones most serious about Islam suddenly either vanished or converted to a more domesticated religion, I for one would not miss them.

ain't gonna happen. they been wackin off heads since Muhammad crawled out of desert. they luv the smell of blood and rottin corpse's. ours.

Speedy
09-10-2010, 08:18 PM

You have no idea what pure, unbridled, pitch black hatred is, do you? I have that kind of hatred toward two classes of people. Gang members and Muslims. My false military exploits aside, I have documented my prison time on here. The prisons I did time in were not for the faint of heart.

But I stand behind what I have said before. Muslims are lower than whale shit and that is at the very bottom of the ocean.

hampshirebrit
09-10-2010, 08:34 PM
You have no idea what pure, unbridled, pitch black hatred is, do you? I have that kind of hatred toward two classes of people. Gang members and Muslims. My false military exploits aside, I have documented my prison time on here. The prisons I did time in were not for the faint of heart.

But I stand behind what I have said before. Muslims are lower than whale shit and that is at the very bottom of the ocean.

Yawn.

If you insist on acting the goat online, who am I to discourage you.

Sonnabend
09-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Hamps...be nice, after all, he did kill Liberty Valance. And Billy the Kid. He sank the Titanic too :D