PDA

View Full Version : Suck It Up and Dig In

SarasotaRepub
09-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Well look who's pushing his overly long bullshit again!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9104612) Yeah, it's Pitt. :D

WilliamPitt http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/donor.gif (1000+ posts) Thu Sep-09-10 03:45 PM
Original message Suck It Up and Dig In

Suck It Up and Dig In
By William Rivers Pitt
t r u t h o u t | Op-Ed

Thursday 09 September 2010

The "mainstream" news media has, over the last few weeks, been giving us a clinic on the art of the self-fulfilling prophecy. To wit: Democrats are discouraged on the eve of the 2010 midterm elections, liberals are even more so, the right is on fire, and the American people in general are preparing to vent their economic frustrations on the majority party in Congress, and by proxy the president. Virtually every poll, newspaper and network has declared the upcoming vote to be the electoral version of Little Big Horn for the Democratic Party, even though the election is almost two months off.

Not so long ago, I was calling such dire predictions nonsense. After all, the Republican Party has offered nothing of substance in terms of policy proposals to explain why they deserve to be allowed back into power. The Tea Party insurgency on the GOP's right flank has knocked off a number of very electable Republicans in primary races all over the country and replaced them with candidates with views so extreme as to make Dick Cheney look measured and reasonable by comparison.

>>>> More Pitt drivel at the DU linky.

No way I'd bring his whole load of crap over here, read it on the DUmp. :D

Sonnabend
09-10-2010, 08:58 PM
No way I'd bring his whole load of crap over here, read it on the DUmp

Thanks, pass, Pitt is almost as big a liar as Speedy.:rolleyes:

FlaGator
09-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Thanks, pass, Pitt is almost as big a liar as Speedy.:rolleyes:

And has about the same personality :D

Rockntractor
09-10-2010, 10:49 PM
They even gave Pitt his post count back, I bet that cost him some sexual favors!:confused::eek:

djones520
09-11-2010, 04:57 AM
I thought we could take it to the Bank Pitt? Did your account just bounce? :rolleyes: