PDA

View Full Version : Resident libtards...what decision did you make

BadCat
09-11-2010, 09:45 AM
in your life that has made you into absolute losers?

Since you seem to be on a binge against the "rich" lately, it must be out of jealousy, there's no other reason to care about how much money someone ELSE makes, like you seem to.

So, where in your pathetic lives did you FUCK UP?
Did you get stoned and miss your SAT test?
Did you party through college and get a degree in "Liberal Studies" with a 1.4 GPA?
Did you refuse a job because they have mandatory drug testing?
Did your mother drop you on your head because SHE was stoned after Woodstock?

Where did you fuck up?

Sonnabend
09-11-2010, 09:46 AM
All of the above, made worse by drug use and dead brain cells.

BadCat
09-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Hey Commie Shoe!

You're here, you're posting your idiotic drivel.

Wanna answer this question?

Wei Wu Wei
09-11-2010, 06:38 PM
it must be out of jealousy,

This is where you messed up. Discussing the topics of wealth, power, and control doesn't require any jealousy. This may blow your mind, leaving you in a blind fist-swinging stupor, but try using some lateral thinking now and then.

Not everyone thinks the way you do.

BadCat
09-11-2010, 06:43 PM
This is where you messed up. Discussing the topics of wealth, power, and control doesn't require any jealousy. This may blow your mind, leaving you in a blind fist-swinging stupor, but try using some lateral thinking now and then.

Not everyone thinks the way you do.

Of course you're jealous. Even thinking about somebody having more than you drives you into a spittle flinging rage.
You've been on a real binge against the "rich" lately...why?

What have the "rich" done to you? What's your problem with people who have studied and worked harder than you to get more in life?

Because they don't want to SHARE it with your worthless ass, you are derisive and want what they have earned taken away from them?

Wei Wu Wei
09-11-2010, 06:53 PM
lol allow me to summarize the talk radio narrative:

BadCat
09-11-2010, 06:55 PM
lol allow me to summarize the talk radio narrative:

You still haven't answered the question.

Should we assume "dropped on the head" for you?

Wei Wu Wei
09-11-2010, 07:04 PM
I read books and am capable of putting more critical thought than simply directing seething rage at things

BadCat
09-11-2010, 07:09 PM
I read books and am capable of putting more critical thought than simply directing seething rage at things

Oh, you read books?

Do your books have the answer to why you are such a jealous little loser?

Apache
09-11-2010, 07:13 PM

Then tell us, why do you want to take from somebody something they earned?

BadCat
09-11-2010, 07:15 PM

That's not covered in the latest book he read...

http://www.mclean-linsky.net/zahra/y05/039480029X.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

Wei Wu Wei
09-11-2010, 07:18 PM

If you believe that 0% taxation is possible or desirable I can't even begin to have a reasonable conversation with you.

If you accept that taxation is necessary then you have your answer right there.

BadCat
09-11-2010, 07:21 PM
If you believe that 0% taxation is possible or desirable I can't even begin to have a reasonable conversation with you.

Lessee, about 50% of the population pays ZERO PERCENT in taxes, and you're probably one of them.

That is absolutely unacceptable.

Apache
09-11-2010, 07:32 PM

You haven't answered my question.
Why do YOU want to take from somebody something they earned?

You want redistribution of wealth, you want something you didn't earn, why?

BadCat
09-11-2010, 07:49 PM

Funny how he won't answer this.

I guess in his "advanced" reading, when he got to "The Three Little Pigs", he didn't understand the story at all.

Wei Wu Wei
09-11-2010, 07:57 PM
Lessee, about 50% of the population pays ZERO PERCENT in taxes, and you're probably one of them.

That is absolutely unacceptable.

It's also absolutely untrue.

Wei Wu Wei
09-11-2010, 07:58 PM

To pay for the fire department and roads that we both use, which that person uses to keep themselves secure and to keep themselves working and making money. That's right, you require government support in order to earn money at all. whoa.

BadCat
09-11-2010, 07:58 PM
It's also absolutely untrue.

How much did you pay last year?

Apache
09-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Funny how he won't answer this.

I guess in his "advanced" reading, when he got to "The Three Little Pigs", he didn't understand the story at all.

I'm trying here... Two degrees and abstract reading, he must have some sort of reasoning for the theft he wants the government to commit in his name.

C'mon Wei, I'm waiting...

Wei Wu Wei
09-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Everyone in my state pays taxes bright guy:

State Sales and Use Tax is imposed on all retail sales, leases and rentals of most goods, as well as taxable services.

Texas cities, counties, transit authorities and special purpose districts have the option of imposing an additional local sales tax for a combined total of state and local taxes of 8 1/4% (.0825)

that's just one tax, there are dozens more

Wei Wu Wei
09-11-2010, 08:02 PM
"hurf durf that's not what i meant by taxes iactually meant this" well you should've said that

BadCat
09-11-2010, 08:03 PM

State Sales and Use Tax is imposed on all retail sales, leases and rentals of most goods, as well as taxable services.

Texas cities, counties, transit authorities and special purpose districts have the option of imposing an additional local sales tax for a combined total of state and local taxes of 8 1/4% (.0825)

How much did you pay in FEDERAL INCOME TAX moron?

Apache
09-11-2010, 08:07 PM
To pay for the fire department and roads that we both use, which that person uses to keep themselves secure and to keep themselves working and making money. That's right, you require government support in order to earn money at all. whoa.

We are not talking taxes Wei, nice try though. You want redistribution. You want something you did not earn. These people pay their taxes now, hence fire and roads....

Now (once again), you want to take from somebody something you did not earn, why?

BadCat
09-11-2010, 08:09 PM

If you don't like the Texas state taxes, you're free to move to another state. NY or Kali would LOVE to have you.

Wei Wu Wei
09-11-2010, 08:10 PM
We are not talking taxes Wei, nice try though. You want redistribution. You want something you did not earn. These people pay their taxes now, hence fire and roads....

Now (once again), you want to take from somebody something you did not earn, why?

What is the difference between taxes for public projects/systems and "redistribution"?

BadCat
09-11-2010, 08:13 PM
What is the difference between taxes for public projects/systems and "redistribution"?

Are you really that stupid?

I thought you read "books" and stuff.

Apache
09-11-2010, 08:15 PM

What are your degrees in? Are you really being serious?

Why do you want to take from someone something you didn't earn?

BadCat
09-11-2010, 08:18 PM
What are your degrees in? Are you really being serious?

Why do you want to take from someone something you didn't earn?

Let me see if I have this right...

He thinks that taxes for common services provided by a community (police, fire, roads, etc.) which are used by all citizens of a community, and largely paid for by all citizens in said community, is equivalent to taking 60% of my salary and giving it to him.

NJCardFan
09-11-2010, 08:22 PM

Are you serious with this question?

Apache
09-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Let me see if I have this right...

He thinks that taxes for common services provided by a community (police, fire, roads, etc.) which are used by all citizens of a community, and largely paid for by all citizens in said community, is equivalent to taking 60% of my salary and giving it to him.

I dunno...

I think he's trying to tie that together, I think... Yet he's constantly on about taking 90% from 1% and giving it to others... That doesn't compute.

Apache
09-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Are you serious with this question?

Hey wait yer friggin' turn buddy, I was first....

Rockntractor
09-11-2010, 08:34 PM
Wei Wei has a smaller cranium, after bodily functions there is not much brain left for him to make sense with. This is fairly common among Democrats.
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/bh-028_web-md.jpg?t=1284251449

Troll
09-11-2010, 09:12 PM

I think you might have set up a strawman there, but I'd like you to clarify this statement. Who here is advocating that nobody pay any taxes of any kind? :confused:

I advocate 0% tax on income, but I recognize that some form of taxation is necessary. Have you heard about the FairTax?

I don't think it's quite as cut-and-dry as that. "We all agree that some taxation is necessary, so everyone open your wallets and let Uncle Sam start spreading the wealth around." There are other ways to tax, and at this point in history, other ways for the government to sustain itself.

- The government could start selling off some of its land assets - it's got 650 million acres, for Pete's sake. I'll bet if it just sold off its surplus and under-utilized buildings, it could land a trillion dollars.

- I'd like to see the penny, nickel and dime taken out of circulation, and who knows? We could sell them all en masse for scrap metal? Could we get a half a trillion dollars out of that?

- God forbid, we could cut spending. :eek:

warpig
09-11-2010, 09:25 PM
- God forbid, we could cut spending. :eek:

BLASPHMEY!!!! Are you mad man..........................:rolleyes:

FlaGator
09-11-2010, 09:30 PM
After paying by bills and buying groceries, I had some money left over from my pay check this week. I guess I'm not being taxed enough :rolleyes:

warpig
09-11-2010, 09:40 PM
After paying by bills and buying groceries, I had some money left over from my pay check this week. I guess I'm not being taxed enough :rolleyes:

Don't tell them these things.

Wei Wu Wei
09-11-2010, 10:30 PM
I dunno...

I think he's trying to tie that together, I think... Yet he's constantly on about taking 90% from 1% and giving it to others... That doesn't compute.

I used that as an example you puddle-deep dimwit, clearly, as I said the one time I ever posted such a thing, there would be problems.

I can understand having crazy paranoid delusions but get some reading comprehension skills.

Rockntractor
09-11-2010, 10:37 PM
I used that as an example you puddle-deep dimwit, clearly, as I said the one time I ever posted such a thing, there would be problems.

I can understand having crazy paranoid delusions but get some reading comprehension skills.

Right now you're running neck in neck with commie footwear for head dimwit. It would seem you are the one that is delusional, put the bottle down!

Big Guy
09-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Hey wee wee put down the books for a little while, get out there and EARN a pay check. Get some life experience. Pay some taxes so that others (Not You) can reap what YOU sow.

Then go into the projects and look at all the cars that are in just as good or in better shape than yours, watch all those fucktards on the cell phones You pay for and watch them grilling out the New York Strips You paid for while you are eating bottom round and 70/30 hamburger. And see if you dont change your mind.

Of course you will have to get out of your MOM's Basement first.

Rockntractor
09-11-2010, 11:42 PM
Of course you will have to get out of your MOM's Basement first.

That would require pants and a bath!:eek:

swirling_vortex
09-12-2010, 01:14 PM
Here Wee-Wee, want some reading?

http://www.irs.gov/instructions/index.html

Since you love the income tax so much and believe that we are all delusional, I'd expect that you are familiar with the entire process and you will know what each form does and how to do it correctly, right?

warpig
09-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Tax Freedom Day will arrive on April 9 this year, the 99th day of 2010, according to our annual calculation using the latest government data on income and taxes. Americans will work well over three months of the year—from January 1 to April 9—before they have earned enough money to pay this year's tax obligations at the federal, state and local levels.

http://www.taxfoundation.org/taxfreedomday/

Americans will pay more taxes in 2010 than they will spend on food, clothing and shelter combined.

http://www.freedomworks.org/blog/jborowski/celebrate-tax-freedom-day-on-april-10th

hampshirebrit
09-12-2010, 01:47 PM
WeeWee, what's your view on Fair Tax, if I may ask?

Spit or swallow?

JB
09-12-2010, 04:21 PM
My house is about 400 sq. feet smaller then a friends and we both live in the same city only I live in a "nicer neighborhood". My taxes are about 35% higher than his. Is that fair?

The roads around our houses are the same and I don't think the cops or firemen show up to his neighborhood slower than they do in mine.

Explain please.

asdf2231
09-12-2010, 05:07 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtKT0lwHNKo

asdf2231
09-12-2010, 05:07 PM

Spit or swallow?

ROFLMAO!

Bravo.

Apache
09-12-2010, 05:29 PM

You have still avoided the question: Why do you want to take from someone something you did not earn?

Apache
09-12-2010, 05:30 PM

Spit or swallow?

From Zero, he'd swallow :eek:

hampshirebrit
09-12-2010, 05:56 PM
ROFLMAO!

Bravo.

LOL, glad you liked it. Good feedback is always welcomed. :D

I'd love to see his answer. It might be a time arriving.