PDA

View Full Version : US will 'never' be at war with Islam says President Barack Obama

Sonnabend
09-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Link (http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/us-will-never-be-at-war-with-islam-says-president-barack-obama/story-e6frfku0-1225918891210)

US President Barack Obama, marking the ninth anniversary of the September 11 attacks at a time of bitter religious tensions, has pledged that the US will "never" be at war with Islam.

Oh for FUCK'S SAKE.........:mad:

"As Americans, we will not and never will be at war with Islam," Mr Obama said at a memorial service at the Pentagon today to remember the 184 people who were killed after a hijacked plane slammed into the Defence Department headquarters.

"It was not a religion that attacked us that September day. It was al-Qaeda, a sorry band of men which perverts religion."

Don't tell me let me guess...a "man made disaster?"

Fucking Islamic apologist.

MountainMan
09-11-2010, 10:50 AM
But Islam will be at war with us....

NJCardFan
09-11-2010, 11:05 AM

QFMFT

CueSi
09-11-2010, 11:14 AM
The war with Radical Islam is like The Game. You can't NOT play it. . .you just lost The Game, Mr. President. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_(mind_game))

(I did too, but this was a sacrifice loss, so it's cool.:cool:)

~QC

SarasotaRepub
09-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Never say never...

BadCat
09-11-2010, 11:27 AM
What.an.idiot.

lacarnut
09-11-2010, 11:58 AM
God help us survive the next 27 months.

Bailey
09-11-2010, 03:18 PM
God help us survive the next 27 months.

I forget who said it but its not that we cant survive obama, but can this country survive filled with people who voted him in? thats the scary part.:(

linda22003
09-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Link (http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/us-will-never-be-at-war-with-islam-says-president-barack-obama/story-e6frfku0-1225918891210)

Oh for FUCK'S SAKE.........:mad:

Don't tell me let me guess...a "man made disaster?"

Fucking Islamic apologist.

Were you as upset with Bush when he said exactly the same thing?

BadCat
09-11-2010, 05:02 PM

Yes, because he was wrong.

KhrushchevsShoe
09-11-2010, 05:24 PM
A war against Islam will cost more than any stimulus bill or healthcare plan possibly could.

BadCat
09-11-2010, 05:31 PM
A war against Islam will cost more than any stimulus bill or healthcare plan possibly could.

And would be worth every penny.

lacarnut
09-11-2010, 05:58 PM

Spoken like a true blue liberal surrender monkey.

BadCat
09-11-2010, 06:00 PM
Spoken like a true blue liberal surrender monkey.

He obviously does not know that nuclear weapons are rather inexpensive.

KhrushchevsShoe
09-11-2010, 06:03 PM

Oh good, use nukes. Fucking great idea there; thank god you're just an idiot who spouts off shit on the internet.

BadCat
09-11-2010, 06:06 PM
Oh good, use nukes. Fucking great idea there; thank god you're just an idiot who spouts off shit on the internet.

Hey, my car burns radioactive gas just fine.

lacarnut
09-11-2010, 06:09 PM

These fuckers want to kill us so lets turn their sand box into a glass factory. Nuking Iran and Syria is the ticket.

BadCat
09-11-2010, 06:14 PM
These fuckers want to kill us so lets turn their sand box into a glass factory. Nuking Iran and Syria is the ticket.

Commie footwear must be concerned about the camels. He can't be concerned over the muzzies, because when they take over the country (well, finish taking it over), he'll be one of the first they kill.

Rockntractor
09-11-2010, 06:19 PM

Says the fool that has a foot fetish for old communist men!:rolleyes:

lacarnut
09-11-2010, 06:21 PM
Commie footwear must be concerned about the camels. He can't be concerned over the muzzies, because when they take over the country (well, finish taking it over), he'll be one of the first they kill.

I did not realize commie boy is a camel jockey. Must be his ties to PETA.

Wei Wu Wei
09-11-2010, 06:54 PM

Police?! help! I think Islam is trying to break down my door!!

BadCat
09-11-2010, 06:58 PM

I suppose it was Hindus flying those jets?

Maybe those are Buddhists shooting at our soldiers in the Middle East?

Wei Wu Wei
09-11-2010, 07:00 PM
oh God these people really believe we should drop nuclear bombs on every country with brown people and/or sand and are posting from home-made bomb shelter. you guys are walking parodies, extreme exaggerated jokes wearing clothes and making everyone who shares your opinions embarressed. This is the kind of person who Rush limbaugh has to cut off because they're a little TOO direct in their hatred.

BadCat
09-11-2010, 07:01 PM
oh God these people really believe we should drop nuclear bombs on every country with brown people and/or sand and are posting from home-made bomb shelter. you guys are walking parodies, extreme exaggerated jokes wearing clothes and making everyone who shares your opinions embarressed. This is the kind of person who Rush limbaugh has to cut off because they're a little TOO direct in their hatred.

If it makes you feel better, I dislike YOU more than I dislike THEM.

Wei Wu Wei
09-11-2010, 07:02 PM
I suppose it was Hindus flying those jets?

Maybe those are Buddhists shooting at our soldiers in the Middle East?

They were nearly all from Saudi Arabia you moron why is Syria or Iran even on your distorted, cartoonish map?

BadCat
09-11-2010, 07:05 PM
They were nearly all from Saudi Arabia you moron why is Syria or Iran even on your distorted, cartoonish map?

Wrong poster asswipe, I didn't state a country to nuke.

Were it up to me, ALL of them.

Wei Wu Wei
09-11-2010, 07:05 PM
lol

Rockntractor
09-11-2010, 07:08 PM

You really are a racist, you have a constant preoccupation with the color of peoples skin!:rolleyes:

BadCat
09-11-2010, 07:10 PM
You really are a racist, you have a constant preoccupation with the color of peoples skin!:rolleyes:

Yeah, it's all about color with them.

MountainMan
09-11-2010, 08:51 PM

Wow, you really are dense and to think I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Yes Wee wee, Islam is at war with the freedom that the Judeo-Christian society has brought to this world. You see it in Europe now where they have allowed unfiltered immigration from the African continent since the end of WWII. It isn't Christians or Jews rioting in France. It isn't Christians or Jews killing people in the Netherlands over a film critical of their religion and it isn't Christians or Jews keeping the local police out of certain neighborhoods in London after dark either.

Who issues fatwas demanding that they kill someone who mocks thier prophet? Ask Trey Parker or Matt Stone if it was Christians who sent them death threats when they mocked Islam. Ask the young lady in Seattle who proposed "Draw Mohamed Day" who sent her death threats.

What country wants an atomic bomb for the SOLE purpose of wiping off the face of the earth another country whose primary religion is Jewish? What religion teaches their young people that is is OK to strap bombs and ball bearings onto your body, walk into a discotech or coffee shop and blow themselves up? What religion forces clitoral mutilation upon it's women and then forces them to cover their bodies from head to toe? What religion stones to death female adulterers and homosexuals? What religion wants to force you into compliance with Sharia?

Yes Wee wee, Islam is at war with the west and until these so called moderate muslims start standing up to the more radical amongst their ranks, they are just as guilty.

Sonnabend
09-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Nuking Iran and Syria is the ticket.

I say we take off, and nuke the entire site from orbit., It's the only way to be sure.:)

Wei Wu Wei
09-11-2010, 09:34 PM
Nuke the Internet
Nuke the Planet.
Nuke Hell.

Sonnabend
09-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Nuke the Internet
Nuke the Planet.
Nuke Hell.

In your case

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/7725/original/banhammer15gq9.jpg?1249653580

MountainMan
09-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Nuke the Internet
Nuke the Planet.
Nuke Hell.

Unfortunately for you, only one world leader is talking about nuking another country and a muslim is at the head of that country....

KhrushchevsShoe
09-11-2010, 09:45 PM
Unfortunately for you, only one world leader is talking about nuking another country and a muslim is at the head of that country....

So the only reasonable thing to do is sink to his level.

Sonnabend
09-11-2010, 09:46 PM

Deterrence.

KhrushchevsShoe
09-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Deterrence.

Australia doesn't even have nukes bro, complete embarrassment to the Anglosphere. You all should just start making nukes and use them against yourselves.

Rockntractor
09-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Australia doesn't even have nukes bro, complete embarrassment to the Anglosphere. You all should just start making nukes and use them against yourselves.
Back off dude they have attack roo's that are even crankier than sonnabend!:D

Sonnabend
09-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Australia doesn't even have nukes bro, complete embarrassment to the Anglosphere. You all should just start making nukes and use them against yourselves.Only embarrassment to anyone is you.

Back off dude they have attack roo's that are even crankier than sonnabend!You just lost your VRWC security clearance :mad::mad:

nightflight
09-12-2010, 12:01 AM

His level? As a moonbat, aren't you basically in step with radical Islam? After all, you both have the same common enemy.

Big Guy
09-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Hey wee wee and commie shoe, either of you ever been to the Middle East? Is it too much to ask you to get out of your MOM'S basement?

Put down the books, back away from the computer, get off the Huffington Post and go get some real time, real life experience. Go over there, see what is going on for real, stay for six months or so.

But of course you will have to get out of your MOM's basement to do it.

lacarnut
09-12-2010, 12:19 AM

They are committed to killing us so why not do them in first. If we are attacked again, what will the coward in the W.H. do. Get down on his knees and beg the UN for sanctions.

KhrushchevsShoe
09-12-2010, 04:48 AM
Hey wee wee and commie shoe, either of you ever been to the Middle East? Is it too much to ask you to get out of your MOM'S basement?

Put down the books, back away from the computer, get off the Huffington Post and go get some real time, real life experience. Go over there, see what is going on for real, stay for six months or so.

But of course you will have to get out of your MOM's basement to do it.

Yes I have been to the Middle East. My mother also died in a car wreck when I was 4 so I spent a very minimal amount of time in her basement. I dont put down books much either, I like to read them. Words dont scare me, I'm not a retard.

BadCat
09-12-2010, 09:39 AM
Yes I have been to the Middle East. My mother also died in a car wreck when I was 4 so I spent a very minimal amount of time in her basement. I dont put down books much either, I like to read them. Words dont scare me, I'm not a retard.

Yes, you are.

hampshirebrit
09-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Nuking Iran and Syria is the ticket.

Nuking Iran will shortly become a necessity, absent other measures being taken to curtail their weapons program. Syria will fold once Iran has been nuked, so probably no need to nuke Syria.

Your wee mannie Obama seems to be saying that it won't be the US doing the nuking, which means it will be left to Israel.

Whoever does it, or if nobody does it, there will be a religious war as the outcome.

MountainMan
09-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Wow, you really are dense and to think I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Yes Wee wee, Islam is at war with the freedom that the Judeo-Christian society has brought to this world. You see it in Europe now where they have allowed unfiltered immigration from the African continent since the end of WWII. It isn't Christians or Jews rioting in France. It isn't Christians or Jews killing people in the Netherlands over a film critical of their religion and it isn't Christians or Jews keeping the local police out of certain neighborhoods in London after dark either.

Who issues fatwas demanding that they kill someone who mocks thier prophet? Ask Trey Parker or Matt Stone if it was Christians who sent them death threats when they mocked Islam. Ask the young lady in Seattle who proposed "Draw Mohamed Day" who sent her death threats.

What country wants an atomic bomb for the SOLE purpose of wiping off the face of the earth another country whose primary religion is Jewish? What religion teaches their young people that is is OK to strap bombs and ball bearings onto your body, walk into a discotech or coffee shop and blow themselves up? What religion forces clitoral mutilation upon it's women and then forces them to cover their bodies from head to toe? What religion stones to death female adulterers and homosexuals? What religion wants to force you into compliance with Sharia?

Yes Wee wee, Islam is at war with the west and until these so called moderate muslims start standing up to the more radical amongst their ranks, they are just as guilty.

Bumping for WeeWee and commie-sandal because I want an answer. Is Islam at war with the west or not and if not, how can you say that?

SteveinINDY
09-14-2010, 12:56 AM
President Bush said what he said to try to calm the American people. The American people are PISSED! RIGHT THE HELL NOW! I don't see O as doing a damned thing to calm anyone down.

If anything, all I see is an attitude something like "I am sooooo intellectually superior and you (the American people) are soooooo stupid that I will just condescend to you."

Well, the condesencion is wearing pretty thin now. In Nov, he and his regime are going to be neutered.

Odysseus
09-14-2010, 03:45 PM
Just prop that dense material that you keep between your ears against the door. It's apparently completely immune to any force of reason or logic, so it ought to protect you nicely.

So, you advocate nuking Ryadh and Cairo (the remainder were Egyptian)? Just wondering...

Nuking Iran will shortly become a necessity, absent other measures being taken to curtail their weapons program. Syria will fold once Iran has been nuked, so probably no need to nuke Syria.

Your wee mannie Obama seems to be saying that it won't be the US doing the nuking, which means it will be left to Israel.

Whoever does it, or if nobody does it, there will be a religious war as the outcome.
What sucks is that the vast majority of the Iranian people want nothing to do with their government, and if we had been more proactive in backing them after the election-fraud protests, we could have resolved the conflict without firing a shot, and had a friendly government there, to boot. Instead, Obama kowtowed to the mullahs and made it clear that he would not support the people of Iran's aspirations for liberty. If things do go south, history will remember him as the man who ushered in WWIII.