PDA

View Full Version : 'Where is Bush?!!'

SarasotaRepub
09-11-2010, 09:31 PM
:D They're getting retarded now. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9117241)

live love laugh http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/donor.gif (1000+ posts) Sat Sep-11-10 08:46 PM
Original message 'Where is Bush?!!'

Edited on Sat Sep-11-10 08:49 PM by live love laugh
9 years ago that was my post on this date. I couldn't get any answers here or anywhere else.

He was AWOL on 9/11 after the planes hit the buildings. (Awww...isn't Da Stupid cute??)

Later it turned out he was flying around in a plane--above it all literally--demonstrating his unprecedented cowardice along with Cheney who was probably in his bunker. (And you're DUmb as a brick (Will Pitt size). Not later, now.)

And today his wife Barbara is traveling around giving 9/11 speeches.

I still hate them. I don't hate anybody else on earth. But I hate them. (You're also a mental midget, but hey, knock yourself out! )

BDS, the gift that just keeps on giving!!!! :D

warpig
09-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Later it turned out he was flying around in a plane--above it all literally--demonstrating his unprecedented cowardice along with Cheney who was probably in his bunker

What a maroon.

However against advice Bush walked from his helo landing pad to the White House in full view of anyone who might have had a sniper rifle that day.

NJCardFan
09-11-2010, 10:56 PM
He was AWOL on 9/11 after the planes hit the buildings.
Um, he was in an elementary school classroom when the first plane hit.

Later it turned out he was flying around in a plane--above it all literally--demonstrating his unprecedented cowardice along with Cheney who was probably in his bunker.
Sooo, in your estimation, it would be prudent for both the President and Veep to go to the area of a terrorist attack? And what could possibly be gained by that?

And today his wife Barbara is traveling around giving 9/11 speeches.
Barbara is his mother, dingbat.