PDA

View Full Version : I am LIVID!!!

SarasotaRepub
09-12-2010, 07:47 PM
This one is for Ginger. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9122157) :D

Texasgal http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/donor.gif (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-12-10 07:15 PM
Original message I am LIVID!!!

My tea-bagging neighbor is outside sitting on her back porch shooting a BB Gun at the squirrels and birds!!! (Yeah? So? :D)

I have two dogs, one that is blind and elderly that goes outside to use the bathroom. If one of those BB's were to hit my dog, all hell would be breaking loose over here! (Is the neighbor shooting dogs?? Apparently not.)

I yelled over the fence for her to stop, and she flipped me off! (Ha,ha!)

Things haven't been pleasant since she put a "repeal the bill" and "Rick Perry for Governor" in her yard. I haven't been shitty, but I stopped the pleasantries, waving... saying hello etc. Rick Perry? That was a dealbreaker.

What kind of person sits on her back porch with a BB GUN shooting birds??? ARRRG!
(Well I use a AR-15 but....JUST KIDDING!!!! :D)

Cliffordj
09-12-2010, 08:23 PM
"65. So did the police stop it? n/t"

nope and told Texasgal to mind her own damn buisness

Carol
09-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Things haven't been pleasant since she put a "repeal the bill" and "Rick Perry for Governor" in her yard. I haven't been shitty, but I stopped the pleasantries, waving... saying hello etc. Rick Perry? That was a dealbreaker.

So like a liberal. He/she stopped being friendly with a neighbor simply because she has a different view point. There is no one that I have come across that is more intolerant than the leftist DUers.

Calypso Jones
09-12-2010, 11:27 PM
conservatives do not shoot birds.....unless we're talking starlings.

Sonnabend
09-13-2010, 03:40 AM
Texasgal Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sun Sep-12-10 07:20 PM
Response to Reply #1
4. Is it legal to have a BB gun?

This is why I haven't called the police, I figured they would just laugh at me!

Yeah, I am gonna call right NOW!

..is he asking if it legal to own a gun in TEXAS? :eek:

warpig
09-13-2010, 08:01 AM
..is he asking if it legal to own a gun in TEXAS? :eek:

Hell when you cross the state line into Texas we check to see if you have a gun, if not we give you a loaner..........................:D

noonwitch
09-13-2010, 08:39 AM
Texasgirl is a bad dog owner if she lets her blind, elderly dog get anywhere near her neighbor's yard, bb gun or no. It sounds like maybe she doesn't have a fenced in area for the dog, and probably should have the poor blind thing on a leash for it's own sake.

NJCardFan
09-13-2010, 09:48 AM
Unless it's some kind of high powered BB gun, BB's are nothing more than an annoyance to some animals, especially dogs. Hell, I've been shot with a BB gun before and all it did to me was give me one hell of a welt.

Gingersnap
09-13-2010, 11:01 AM
What kind of person sits on her back porch with a BB GUN shooting birds??? ARRRG!

Depends on the bird, the season, and the degree of dog assistance, I guess.

If she and her neighbor live in an area where shooting is allowed on private property (and that's a lot of places outside the city limits), then who cares? The gal probably is using a pellet gun anyway to "discourage" the squirrels. If she wanted to kill them, she'd use a .22 like a normal person.

The neighbor's fat, old doggie is in no danger. :rolleyes:

Apache
09-13-2010, 11:21 AM
Sounds like a bouncy to me...

FDK
09-13-2010, 09:41 PM
The gal probably is using a pellet gun anyway to "discourage" the squirrels.

A good pellet gun with 8 pumps will discourage a squirrel from ever breathing again if you've got decent aim.

Gingersnap
09-14-2010, 10:36 AM
A good pellet gun with 8 pumps will discourage a squirrel from ever breathing again if you've got decent aim.

Depends on the distance. :p

movie buff
09-14-2010, 10:59 AM
1. When AREN'T the DUmmies livid over one thing or another, ESPECIALLY petty things like this?
2. He's probably some PETA type who thinks (In a TOmmy Chong accent), "Hey, maaaaaan, everyone who does any kind of hunting or fishing should get life in prison for murder, maaaaaaaan! Hey, maaaaaaaaan, pass that bong over here, maaaaaaaaaan!"

JB
09-14-2010, 11:06 AM
So like a liberal. He/she stopped being friendly with a neighbor simply because she has a different view point. There is no one that I have come across that is more intolerant than the leftist DUers.Absolutely.

If my friendly neighbor puts up an Obama sign I don't stop being friendly with them. I laugh at them but it doesn't mean our relationship ends. What tools they are.

swirling_vortex
09-14-2010, 05:02 PM
My cats have chewed up mice and sparrows before, am I somehow a cruel, heartless person with a psychological disorder because I let them do that? Geez, what a whiner over there. Of course, on that forum, I feel things are always greatly exaggerated.

Shannon
09-14-2010, 05:20 PM
My cats have chewed up mice and sparrows before, am I somehow a cruel, heartless person with a psychological disorder because I let them do that?

Yes. Cat killing is allowed. Allowing cats to eat cute little fellas is not.

Rockntractor
09-14-2010, 05:24 PM
Depends on the distance. :p

I sold an air rifle last year that was legal to use to hunt deer in several states.

Gingersnap
09-14-2010, 05:29 PM
I sold an air rifle last year that was legal to use to hunt deer in several states.

LOL! I know they exist but what's the point if you are a grown-up? I'm sure this gal was just popping them with a cheapo Wal-Mart air gun. ;)

Rockntractor
09-14-2010, 05:38 PM
LOL! I know they exist but what's the point if you are a grown-up? I'm sure this gal was just popping them with a cheapo Wal-Mart air gun. ;)
I am sure they were, I sold the air rifle because even a normal hunting rifle or pistol doesn't make enough racket to satisfy me!

DU+NU_Reject
09-14-2010, 07:18 PM
"My tea-bagging neighbor is outside sitting on her back porch shooting a BB Gun at the squirrels and birds!!!"

Ask her to plink a few cardinals while she's at it. Can't stand those damned noisy things...

hoplophobe
09-15-2010, 10:22 AM
"My tea-bagging neighbor is outside sitting on her back porch shooting a BB Gun at the squirrels and birds!!!"

Ask her to plink a few cardinals while she's at it. Can't stand those damned noisy things...
Better than Blue Jays...I swear they are more annoying than crows.