PDA

View Full Version : Shocker! Imam Rauf Pal a 9/11 Truther

bijou
09-13-2010, 03:42 PM
Of course we're hesitant to play guilt by association, which is something our dear friends on the left never do, but here goes anyway.

A founding member of an organization run by Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, the driving force behind the planned mosque near Ground Zero, claims that the 9/11 attacks were an "inside job" and that Muslims have been made scapegoats, The Post has learned.

Faiz Khan -- who has preached at least twice at the former Burlington Coat Factory building, the site of the proposed mosque -- was for years Rauf's partner in the American Society for the Advancement of Muslims, which is dedicated to promoting a better understanding of Islam.

Khan also serves on the advisory board of Muslims for 9/11 Truth and is a founder of the Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance for 9/11 Truth, known as MUJCA.

On MUJCA's Web site, Khan wrote that "the inescapable fact [is] that 9/11 was an inside job."
...http://jammiewearingfool.blogspot.com/2010/09/shocker-imam-rauf-pal-911-truther.html#links

Sonnabend
09-13-2010, 03:56 PM
Khan told a group of 9/11 deniers at a 2006 Chicago summit called "Revealing the Truth/Reclaiming Our Future" that "the most logical explanation" for 9/11 is that the hijackers were working for corporate America and that the heroin trade creates "billions of dollars" that are laundered by "Citicorp and Procter & Gamble."

Wonder if they contributed to the Ron and Rand Nutjob Fund :rolleyes:

Nubs
09-13-2010, 03:56 PM
I sat and watched "102 Minutes that Changed the World" on the History Channel on Saturday night. It was a compilation of camera footage from ordinary people that documented the events minute by minute throughout the day. I was in the mosque building, "Yea, they have the right, but it is not proper" camp. After watching that, I am now in the firm "HELL NO, under no circumstance" camp.

If muslims build a mosque near Ground Zero, why do not Greek Orthodox build a church in Screbenica?? After all, both attacks simply derived from political differences with religious undertones.

noonwitch
09-13-2010, 04:02 PM
This is definitely a case of guilt by association. The article is not accusing Rauf of saying that 9-11 was an inside job, just that someone (Khan) he has ties to has said that.

Apache
09-13-2010, 04:26 PM
These peoplle know that the mosque will go down, so they will try every angle they can to make the US look bad...

lacarnut
09-13-2010, 06:06 PM
These peoplle know that the mosque will go down, so they will try every angle they can to make the US look bad...

I don't think this thing will ever be built.

I got news for the Imam that goes on TV and basically threaten America if this abortion is not built. We are not the f....g French. If you want to start shit in this country, you will get your ass kicked. Try rioting and burning cars where I live and civilians will come out of the wood-works and take care of business.

Odysseus
09-14-2010, 03:52 PM
This is definitely a case of guilt by association. The article is not accusing Rauf of saying that 9-11 was an inside job, just that someone (Khan) he has ties to has said that.
The Rauf can publicly repudiate his position. Let him go on camera and call Khan a wingnut and announce that he knows that 9/11 was pulled off by Muslims who were doing it in the name of Islam. He can also tell us that he knows that the Bush Administration, the Mossad, the US Army Corps of Engineers and Elvis had nothing to do with it. That shouldn't be hard for someone whose goal is "outreach" and "building bridges," right?

I don't think this thing will ever be built.

I got news for the Imam that goes on TV and basically threaten America if this abortion is not built. We are not the f....g French. If you want to start shit in this country, you will get your ass kicked. Try rioting and burning cars where I live and civilians will come out of the wood-works and take care of business.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oKLMkK-Ok8s/Re9hMQNgcLI/AAAAAAAAAAs/DXBFy3y9xZY/s400/UltimateCaptainAmerica.jpg
The word balloon read, "Surrender? Do you think this letter "A" on my head stands for France?"