PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: DOJ Inspector General will investigate Obama voting rights record

warpig
09-13-2010, 07:25 PM
http://michellemalkin.com/2010/09/13/document-drop-breaking-doj-inspector-general-will-investigate-obama-voting-rights-record/

Just obtained this letter from Justice Department Inspector General Glenn Fine to members of Congress informing them that he will open up a review of the Obama administrationís selective enforcement of civil rights laws by the Voting Section office of DOJ.

Big news. Good news. Fine is a veteran IG whose meticulous work I cited in-depth in Invasion. You know how the Obama bully boys have treated IGs. Prayers for Fine would be most appropriate.

DU and Liberal media head explosions in .................3,2,1

djones520
09-14-2010, 02:53 AM
I just skimmed through DU, seems no one has picked up on this yet. I'll keep looking though.

djones520
09-14-2010, 05:05 AM
That is, if the DUmmies ever see it. I just looked through MSNBC and CNN and couldn't find the story.

Odysseus
09-14-2010, 09:49 AM
Prediction of tomorrow's headlines in the NY Post and Washington Times, and on FOXNews, but not on CNN, MSNBC, the NY Times or Washington Post:

"White House announces firing of Justice Department Inspector General Glenn"

:cool: