PDA

View Full Version : Kerry In Line to Replace Clinton at State?

warpig
09-15-2010, 02:22 PM
http://politics.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2010/09/15/kerry-in-line-to-replace-clinton-at-state

Word on Capitol Hill is that Sen. John Kerry, the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee with a well-worn passport to the world's hot spots, is in the mix to replace Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who's been hinting of an exit before the end of President Obama's first term. Kerry, as chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, has acted as an emissary for Obama. Should he leave, Wisconsin Sen. Russ Feingold, in a bitter reelection fight, would be in line to chair the committee. If he loses, it might fall to New Jersey Sen. Robert Menendez, whose goal is the fall of Cuba's Castro regime, a policy Obama doesn't seem to back.

OMG!! :eek: Another baffoon.................the hell does he know about Foreign Affairs???

lacarnut
09-15-2010, 02:28 PM
We are in deep shit if that happens. Mickey Mouse would be a better choice.

warpig
09-15-2010, 02:31 PM
We are in deep shit if that happens. Mickey Mouse would be a better choice.

Obama bowing would be the least of our problems.

djones520
09-15-2010, 02:32 PM
http://politics.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2010/09/15/kerry-in-line-to-replace-clinton-at-state

OMG!! :eek: Another baffoon.................the hell does he know about Foreign Affairs???

Well... he does have that experience with meeting with N. Vietnamese diplomats to discuss a peace treaty... without the knowledge of the US Government, while he was an Officer in the Navy. :rolleyes:

noonwitch
09-15-2010, 03:24 PM
This is assuming Hillary leaves her job.

Bailey
09-15-2010, 03:32 PM
No way in hell kerry would leaving his post as top senator in MA for SoS in a administration thats circling the bowl.

Nubs
09-15-2010, 03:46 PM
Smells like Hillary is putting her tenticles in the water to challenge Barry in 12

lacarnut
09-15-2010, 04:25 PM
No way in hell kerry would leaving his post as top senator in MA for SoS in a administration thats circling the bowl.

He might want some extra time away from his two legged bow wow. Ruff ruff.:)

Bailey
09-15-2010, 04:43 PM
He might want some extra time away from his two legged bow wow. Ruff ruff.:)

His meal ticket? If i was him I sure as shit make sure she didnt stray far :):D

Odysseus
09-15-2010, 06:19 PM

Let's give credit where credit is due. John Kerry is the most successful gigolo in American history, and if he can charm the Chinese the way that he charms rich widows, our financial problems will be over.

This is assuming Hillary leaves her job.
That's actually a safe bet. If the Democrats take the beating that it looks like they will take in the midterms, and Obama decides to keep his agenda going instead of tacking to the right, then being the Secretary of State for his administration will have about as much appeal as being the chief steward on the Titanic. She'll jump ship before it hits the iceberg, and then she will challenge him for the 2012 nomination. She won't get it, unless Obama decides not to seek a second term, a la LBJ. Then, in an open primary, she has to convince Democrats that she is the freshest face in the pack (Democrats never nominate a candidate who lost a previous primary cycle). OTOH, if she does run against him for the nomination, she will damage him the way that Kennedy damaged Carter. Either way, it's bad for Obama and the Democrats.

lacarnut
09-15-2010, 06:28 PM
His meal ticket? If i was him I sure as shit make sure she didnt stray far :):D

With a face that only a mother could love, I don't think she could do any better.:)

AmPat
09-17-2010, 08:07 PM
Kerry In Line to Replace Clinton at State?

OR

Horse Face Replaces the Shrew.

Bailey
09-18-2010, 06:05 AM
With a face that only a mother could love, I don't think she could do any better.:)

Oh come on, you arent surprised how money makes some look better? Like that 65 year old with a hot young girlfriend. I would assume it works the same way with women.

namvet
09-18-2010, 10:47 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/5vdt28.jpg

should do welll with vets ???

Odysseus
09-18-2010, 11:53 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/5vdt28.jpg

should do welll with vets ???

And wealthy widows. Don't forget the widows.

<Sings>Just a.gigolo,
Everywhere I go,
In the state of Massachussetts.
'Though that state is not
Where I keep my yaht
Dodge my taxes? You bets..

But there will come a day
The looks will go away
How will I get elected?
The MSM knows I'll be just a gigolo
And in my state, dejected.

lacarnut
09-18-2010, 06:30 PM
Kerry is a lying POS coward.

Rockntractor
09-18-2010, 07:36 PM
Kerry would do fine in Obama's cabinet, he has taken idiocy and perfected it! The weaker they build their house the easier it will be to knock it down.