PDA

View Full Version : Gotta watch the video.

Rebel Yell
09-16-2010, 03:08 PM
THIS is ASHBUUUUURRRRN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I was at this house yesterday when the Newscenter 10 truck pulled up. Needless to say, I booked it before they got the cameras out.

"We got churren running around so if the thing fall it stings the churren,"

http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?S=13161425

MountainMan
09-16-2010, 03:15 PM
THIS is ASHBUUUUURRRRN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I was at this house yesterday when the Newscenter 10 truck pulled up. Needless to say, I booked it before they got the cameras out.

"We got churren running around so if the thing fall it stings the churren,"

http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?S=13161425

Zeke, is that you?!?!?! :D

Rebel Yell
09-16-2010, 03:39 PM
Zeke, is that you?!?!?! :D

Zeke just left. Seriously. I'm at work, and Zeke just left a couple hours ago. Kerry walked in right after I posted this. Sadly, Zeke's father passed away last night. He was a good man.

Gingersnap
09-16-2010, 03:43 PM
The man/woman (I seriously can't tell) wearing the red pants is speaking a foreign language, right? Like maybe one from outer space? :confused:

MountainMan
09-16-2010, 03:43 PM
The man/woman (I seriously can't tell) wearing the red pants is speaking a foreign language, right? Like maybe one from outer space? :confused:

Close.....southern gibberish. :D

Rebel Yell
09-16-2010, 03:46 PM

It's southern ebonics.

Gingersnap
09-16-2010, 03:50 PM

That explains it. I'm only fluent in Western Gibberish. :p

hampshirebrit
09-16-2010, 03:50 PM

What is a "pooooreh", exactly? The lady (I believe it is a lady, although it is difficult to be certain) mentioned this several times, in the context of sitting on the "pooooreh". She also mentioned "chirren'n'stuff" as well. What is "chirren'n'stuff"? :confused:

Constitutionally Speaking
09-16-2010, 04:15 PM
What is a "pooooreh", exactly? The lady (I believe it is a lady, although it is difficult to be certain) mentioned this several times, in the context of sitting on the "pooooreh". She also mentioned "chirren'n'stuff" as well. What is "chirren'n'stuff"? :confused:

Chirren'n'stuff is when you got's mo dan one chile

Pooooreh is local talk foe stoop.

;)

Rebel Yell
09-16-2010, 04:15 PM

Translated into something resembling English, they were sitting on the porch. If the bee hive falls, apparently it will sting the children. Personally, I've never seen a bee hive chasing chirren down the street, but then again......

Bubba Dawg
09-16-2010, 04:27 PM

Damn. Don't you speak English you ignorant Git. :p:D

pooooreh is porch.

chirren'n'stuff is children's stuff.

I also happen to know that both the guy and the roomate are Manchester United fans.

I understood everything that was said. I grew up not too far from Ashburn.

I'm homesick. :(