PDA

View Full Version : I know I'm late to the party, but Modern Warfare 2...

Rebel Yell
09-16-2010, 04:48 PM
is without a doubt the best game I've ever played. I just borrowed it from a friend Sunday, and finished the campaign yesterday. I'm more of a sports game type of guy. I play shooters occasionally, but this was total kick ass.

I'm thinking of trying out Halo 3, heard it was good, but scared it won't compare to MW2. Any suggestions?

Speedy
09-16-2010, 04:56 PM
Try Far Cry 2. It is every bit as good as Modern Warfare 2 with equally good graphics and a bigger more complex map.

djones520
09-16-2010, 05:01 PM
is without a doubt the best game I've ever played. I just borrowed it from a friend Sunday, and finished the campaign yesterday. I'm more of a sports game type of guy. I play shooters occasionally, but this was total kick ass.

I'm thinking of trying out Halo 3, heard it was good, but scared it won't compare to MW2. Any suggestions?

MW2 was a great game. Halo 3 was a great game. Both are FPS's, but they're drastically differant games. I suggest both.

Halo Reach just came out. From what I've heard, it's the best of the series, and chronologically, it's the first of the series. Might wanna try that.

warpig
09-16-2010, 07:19 PM
You will also like the special ops in MW2. Bad Company 1 & 2, Call of Duty World at War was good, I just finished Sniper: Ghost Warrior and it was very playable, and both of the Rainbow 6 Las Vegas games were good.

Zathras
09-16-2010, 07:22 PM
You will also like the special ops in MW2. Bad Company 1 & 2, Call of Duty World at War was good, I just finished Sniper: Ghost Warrior and it was very playable, and both of the Rainbow 6 Las Vegas games were good.

Yeah, make sure you try the special ops in MW2...they are the best part of the game in my opinion.

My favorites are Suspension where you fight across a major bridge against a horde of Russians and Estate Takedown where you have to eliminate forty Tangos before they kill you.

hampshirebrit
09-16-2010, 09:22 PM
Is it available for Mac, or is one forced to use a PC?

NJCardFan
09-16-2010, 10:41 PM
Did you play where you shot up the airport or did you skip that?

And, MW:Black Ops is due out in November.

Rockntractor
09-16-2010, 10:43 PM
Is it available for Mac, or is one forced to use a PC?

Can't you partition your mac and run a copy of windows with a boot manager?

m00
09-16-2010, 11:45 PM
I don't play games that install a rootkit.

Rebel Yell
09-17-2010, 08:43 AM
Did you play where you shot up the airport or did you skip that?

And, MW:Black Ops is due out in November.

I played it. It caught me a little off guard. I can see why pussies would be offended by it.

On edit: Not referring to you as a pussy. You know what I mean.

NJCardFan
09-17-2010, 09:41 AM
I played it. It caught me a little off guard. I can see why pussies would be offended by it.

On edit: Not referring to you as a pussy. You know what I mean.

I didn't skip it either but it's the first game that I know of that gives you an option. I did find the whole scene unnecessary. Only because you die at the end of it.