PDA

View Full Version : Update: Bees are gone. "Now I can sit on the puerts"

Rebel Yell
09-17-2010, 08:46 AM
The bees are gone. Watch the end of the video. The news anchors can't even keep a striaght face.

http://www.walb.com/global/story.asp?s=13168340

hampshirebrit
09-17-2010, 09:20 AM
Woohoo ... the chirrens be safe from teh bees an the puerts light can be on agen.

NJCardFan
09-17-2010, 09:32 AM
They are more than roommates and to call one of them a man is semantics at best. That said, I don't know how happy I am about them killing those bees. They weren't wasps, they were honeybees who don't attack anyone. They should have called in a local bee keeper to deal with this.

Rebel Yell
09-17-2010, 10:30 AM
They are more than roommates and to call one of them a man is semantics at best. That said, I don't know how happy I am about them killing those bees. They weren't wasps, they were honeybees who don't attack anyone. They should have called in a local bee keeper to deal with this.

Kerry comes in and asks if "she" has been by to pay their insurance. I tell him "he" has.

hampshirebrit
09-17-2010, 10:43 AM
They are more than roommates and to call one of them a man is semantics at best.

I did think that "Zeke" was a lady yesterday. Thinking about it, he may well have been a lady yesterday.

Rebel Yell
09-17-2010, 11:09 AM
I did think that "Zeke" was a lady yesterday. Thinking about it, he may well have been a lady yesterday.

He may be one tomorrow, too.

lacarnut
09-17-2010, 11:47 AM
Stupid fags should have called a beekeeper months ago before the bee hive was started.

Rebel Yell
09-17-2010, 11:51 AM
Stupid fags should have called a beekeeper months ago before the bee hive was started.

Did you see the news anchors laughing at the end of the segment?