PDA

View Full Version : An encounter with a moonbat.

BadCat
09-18-2010, 07:34 AM
SO....

The wife is working as a bartender at one of the many local "British pubs". She was closing and asked me to come down so she wouldn't be alone at closing time.

I arrive, and take a seat outside in the smokers banishment area, get a Yuengling draft and am talking with some of the locals.

There is a 50ish looking guy out there, with gapped front teeth, wearing a FEDORA. He's sitting with an early twenties couple. A few of the people are friends of mine, and known Conservatives. I'm sitting with them.

We're casually talking about music and non-political things. Gap tooth is a big fan of the Allman Brothers and I was talking to him about Duane Allman and we agreed what a loss to music Duane's death was.

As the conversation drifted around, he asks me what I do for a living...

I said "I'm a defense contractor".

GAP TOOTH WENT FUCKING BALLISTIC!!!!!!!

He started screaming at me, calling me a baby killer/racist/muslim hating/cock sucking/sonuvabitch/etc/etc...and of course, he then threatened to kill me.

I was actually kind of shocked. He screamed and yelled some more, and got up and stormed off across the street, yelling the whole time.

Amazing what will set a moonbat off.

Rockntractor
09-18-2010, 08:32 AM
Hazelnut?:confused:

warpig
09-18-2010, 08:47 AM
You should have told him you have Conceal Carry too......:D

Apache
09-18-2010, 09:00 AM
Smells like a bouncy...:rolleyes:

:D

MountainMan
09-18-2010, 10:12 AM
SO....

The wife is working as a bartender at one of the many local "British pubs". She was closing and asked me to come down so she wouldn't be alone at closing time.

I arrive, and take a seat outside in the smokers banishment area, get a Yuengling draft and am talking with some of the locals.

There is a 50ish looking guy out there, with gapped front teeth, wearing a FEDORA. He's sitting with an early twenties couple. A few of the people are friends of mine, and known Conservatives. I'm sitting with them.

We're casually talking about music and non-political things. Gap tooth is a big fan of the Allman Brothers and I was talking to him about Duane Allman and we agreed what a loss to music Duane's death was.

As the conversation drifted around, he asks me what I do for a living.

I said "I'm a defense contractor".

GAP TOOTH WENT FUCKING BALLISTIC!!!!!!!

He started screaming at me, calling me a baby killer/racist/muslim hating/cock sucking/sonuvabitch/etc/etc...and of course, he then threatened to kill me.

I was actually kind of shocked. He screamed and yelled some more, and got up and stormed off across the street, yelling the whole time.

Amazing what will set a moonbat off.

Fucking bouncy...... They don't drink Yuengling draft. They drink bud in North Carolina.... :D

Troll
09-18-2010, 10:39 AM
Fucking bouncy...... They don't drink Yuengling draft. They drink bud in North Carolina.... :D

I thought BadCat was out on the west coast? :confused:

NJCardFan
09-18-2010, 10:40 AM
http://www.apollopony.net/images/sony_bravia_balls.jpg

JB
09-18-2010, 10:58 AM
I thought BadCat was out on the west coast? :confused:That's what really makes it a Bouncy, he lied about the location. j/k, BC moved. NC man now.

I was skeptical because of the lack of attempted conversion but the threatening to kill you part was a nice touch. :D

Rockntractor
09-18-2010, 11:26 AM
Smells like a bouncy...:rolleyes:

:D

I smell a pizza coming up for you.:D

Troll
09-18-2010, 02:15 PM
That's what really makes it a Bouncy, he lied about the location. j/k, BC moved. NC man now.

Oh man.

BC, I don't know where in NC you are, but I'm going to suggest you stay away from the bars in Chapel Hill if you don't want to meet weirdos like this every weekend. Franklin Street is like a magnet for moonbats.

FlaGator
09-18-2010, 05:35 PM
You should have added... "for a Russian company" and he would have been all happy again.