PDA

View Full Version : Our next Democratic president should be a multi-generational Mexican-American...

Carol
09-18-2010, 04:02 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9159143)

MrScorpio Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Sep-18-10 03:29 PM
Original message
Our next Democratic president should be a multi-generational Mexican-American...

Woman.

That'll REALLY send the teabaggerati over the edge.

Let's see them try to "take their country back" from THAT kind of change.
Woman - fine with me

multi-generational - What's that? Probably fine with me too.

Mexican American - fine with me, just as the European Americans are fine with me.

Democrat president - OK there's the deal breaker.

DUers are all about breaking people into races and economic classes. It does get old, but it shows how racist and bigoted they really are.

3waygeek (1000+ posts) Sat Sep-18-10 03:38 PM
Response to Reply #2
5. Just to piss them off even more, I'd have her

be a lesbian in a committed relationship with a Muslim woman.Fine by me, but don't complain when a radical Muslim kills them both since you seem to want to sensationalize it.

Bitwit1234 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Sep-18-10 03:37 PM
Response to Original message
3. Correct correct correct our next president should be a

SHE .......GET THAT A SHE................And not a damn republican.More bowing down to identity groups rather than the best person for the job.

warpig
09-18-2010, 04:23 PM
Our next Democratic president should be a multi-generational Mexican-American...

Given up on the O man already???

SarasotaRepub
09-18-2010, 04:49 PM
You can smell the fear over there and it's getting worse. :D

Apache
09-18-2010, 06:08 PM
You can smell the fear over there and it's getting worse. :D

...and here I thought it was B.O. :rolleyes:

Silly me :p

FDK
09-18-2010, 09:31 PM
How about a hottie from AK? :D

Rockntractor
09-18-2010, 09:46 PM
If America is supposed to be color blind and race does not matter why is electing a person of a specific race so important?

FDK
09-18-2010, 11:27 PM
I must admit that it would be interesting to see how a Mex-Am candidate would impact the AA vote.:confused:

cajunrevenge
09-19-2010, 02:08 AM
I would love to see Republicans nominate a black man for president. Couldnt wait to see how they would spin republicans voting for a black man as racist.

m00
09-19-2010, 08:37 AM
I would love to see Republicans nominate a black man for president. Couldnt wait to see how they would spin republicans voting for a black man as racist.

Well, Democrats would call him an "Uncle Tom" and a "House N-----"... but only in a non-racist way.

CueSi
09-19-2010, 12:20 PM
Well, Democrats would call him an "Uncle Tom" and a "House N-----"... but only in a non-racist way.

This. And Lord help them if he or she was in a bi-racial marriage.

~QC

DarkHalo
09-20-2010, 01:37 AM

The democrats don't even try to hide their blatant racism when someone wanders off the liberal reservation. Remember how they treated Condi Rice, Colin Powell and Clarence Thomas?

AmPat
09-20-2010, 10:14 PM
Our next Democratic president should be a multi-generational Mexican-American... How about an AMERICAN? Skip the hyphen and get somebody that actually loves the country he wants to lead.:cool: