PDA

View Full Version : If Burning a Qur'an Gets You Fired, What Should be Done About This?

Odysseus
09-19-2010, 06:45 PM
If burning a Qur'an is hate speech, what is it when a group of Muslims publicly desecrate a flag in the middle of NYC? From 2005:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B1FHeIP53Q

NJCardFan
09-19-2010, 09:58 PM
Nothing. Burning or desecrating the flag is OK. The Koran, not so much.

FlaGator
09-20-2010, 09:07 AM
That would depend on the policy of the business the burner worked for.

noonwitch
09-20-2010, 09:18 AM
I drove through Dearborn on Friday, and found hundreds of examples of arab/muslim businesses proudly displaying the american flag. I don't know if that makes up for the radicals who burn flags, but it should count for something.

I need to get a digital camera so I can post pictures of things like that for you guys. Dearborn has some cool things where muslim and american culture collide.

Odysseus
09-20-2010, 09:59 AM
I drove through Dearborn on Friday, and found hundreds of examples of arab/muslim businesses proudly displaying the american flag. I don't know if that makes up for the radicals who burn flags, but it should count for something.

I need to get a digital camera so I can post pictures of things like that for you guys. Dearborn has some cool things where muslim and american culture collide.

I'd rather that you photographed them holding a rally against Hamas, or against terrorism. The patriotic Muslims need to make their voices heard, or our elites will sell them out to the radicals.