PDA

View Full Version : $5000 Reward Offered for Puppy Killer

namvet
09-20-2010, 05:11 PM
In Defense of Animals is offering a $5000 (US) reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) in this video. Please contact us with any information. the youtube vid had been pulled but there's a link to it here

if you love dogs, or any pets like me this is really hard to take !!!

link (http://www.idanews.org/ida-breaking-news/reward-offered_08-31-2010/)

Gingersnap
09-20-2010, 07:16 PM
I thought 4chan was already on that. I know somebody already hoaxed the search by claiming they "rescued" the puppies downstream. :mad:

namvet
09-20-2010, 08:33 PM
I thought 4chan was already on that. I know somebody already hoaxed the search by claiming they "rescued" the puppies downstream. :mad:

I ran it thru snopes and urban legends. nothing there.

Gingersnap
09-20-2010, 09:18 PM
I ran it thru snopes and urban legends. nothing there.

I think the original clip is real enough. Remember, 50 years ago, this would not have been an unusual act in rural America (the smirking part would have been, of course). We (rural American culture half a century ago) generally put the pups or kittens in burlap bags with some rocks to make it quick but the disposal method in a lot of areas was the same.

This girl is in a fairly rural area of Eastern Europe. Because she is willingly being documented, the exhibitionism is different. She needs to be punished but not with some hyper pet-loving American or Western European level of intervention. It's unlikely her family could afford to have those dogs neutered. She needs to understand that taking amusement from the disposal of excess livestock is wrong. :(

namvet
09-20-2010, 09:59 PM
I think the original clip is real enough. Remember, 50 years ago, this would not have been an unusual act in rural America (the smirking part would have been, of course). We (rural American culture half a century ago) generally put the pups or kittens in burlap bags with some rocks to make it quick but the disposal method in a lot of areas was the same.

This girl is in a fairly rural area of Eastern Europe. Because she is willingly being documented, the exhibitionism is different. She needs to be punished but not with some hyper pet-loving American or Western European level of intervention. It's unlikely her family could afford to have those dogs neutered. She needs to understand that taking amusement from the disposal of excess livestock is wrong. :(

and giving them them to a shelter never crossed her mind ??? she enjoyed it

SarasotaRepub
09-20-2010, 10:30 PM
That little POS bitch needed a swift kick in the ass right into that river.

And I would have gladly handed her a lead "Life Saver" ring.

But, I'm just evil. :rolleyes:

Gingersnap
09-20-2010, 10:32 PM
and giving them them to a shelter never crossed her mind ??? she enjoyed it

I don't know if they have shelters in rural Eastern Europe, dude, I kind of doubt it.

Generally, people look after themselves first and useful animals second - unwanted animals are a slow third. I'm not justifying her gleeful demeanor (that's sick) but her parents probably told her to get rid of the pups in the river. It's all on her about the technique and hilarity.

I'm just saying I understand the rural considerations here.

namvet
09-20-2010, 11:12 PM
we had 2 fucker's here that threw a kitten in a BBQ grill and closed the lid. they killed it but they're ass's went to jail. ans a hugh fine to boot.

namvet
09-20-2010, 11:13 PM
I don't know if they have shelters in rural Eastern Europe, dude, I kind of doubt it.

Generally, people look after themselves first and useful animals second - unwanted animals are a slow third. I'm not justifying her gleeful demeanor (that's sick) but her parents probably told her to get rid of the pups in the river. It's all on her about the technique and hilarity.

I'm just saying I understand the rural considerations here.

and ill never understand that morbid mentality. ever.

Gingersnap
09-20-2010, 11:15 PM

That I don't understand myself. She appeared to be enjoying it. :(

SaintLouieWoman
09-21-2010, 10:56 AM

I'll never understand it either.

There was some jerk in this area who tortured and burned a cat, then put it into a pet carrier with all kinds of sadistic drawings and something about "hell" written on it. They got the guy finally.

There indeed is a special place in hell for people like that. And maybe Bob Barker was right with all his spay and neuter messages. In the US there are many free spay and neuter clinics in areas where people normally couldn't afford it. There's no excuse for disposing of animals because of the carelessness of humans.

Shannon
09-21-2010, 11:01 AM
I couldn't bring myself to click on the link. I do have a kitten I could offer this person though.

FlaGator
09-21-2010, 11:27 AM

It is a power and control thing. The insecure people whose pysche demands that they exercise some from of control over others generally start with the most vulnerable things they can get their hands on small animal, pets or children. The killing is the ultimate experience in control. They believe it puts them on par with God, if they believe in God.