PDA

View Full Version : Obama supporter: 'I'm Exhausted Of Defending You'

namvet
09-21-2010, 06:44 PM
not the change she wanted. he's turned into dead weight

sHv1ENYAulY

Apache
09-21-2010, 07:22 PM
Why didn't she wake up BEFORE the elections when people were screaming, "HE'S NO GOOD FOR AMERICA"...?

m00
09-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Why didn't she wake up BEFORE the elections when people were screaming, "HE'S NO GOOD FOR AMERICA"...?

Racism

Wei Wu Wei
09-21-2010, 07:26 PM
My support for Obama has waned. I was exhausted by the end of last year. I'm not sure how my vote will go in 2012.

Zeus
09-21-2010, 07:40 PM
My support for Obama has waned. I was exhausted by the end of last year. I'm not sure how my vote will go in 2012.

The Irony of the situation is the major play that could conceivably save Obama's bacon is to capitulate to the Reps wish and let the Bush tax cuts stand in their totality. It would make Obama not look so bad but there have been enough bad moves on his part that future action on his part based on past performance he won't stand a chance at re-election. Sure 2 yrs is an eternity in politics but folks tend to have a long memory of things that affect the pocket book.

AmPat
09-21-2010, 07:41 PM

You will vote exactly the pattern you have established. You will vote for the worst possible candidate out there. You haven't learned a thing from your time on this board. You are a lemming to the end.:cool:

Apache
09-21-2010, 07:44 PM
You will vote exactly the pattern you have established. You will vote for the worst possible candidate out there. You haven't learned a thing from your time on this board. You are a lemming to the end.:cool:

Were you here when Hamps first showed up? :eek: He's come a long way since then..;)

AmPat
09-21-2010, 07:57 PM
Were you here when Hamps first showed up? :eek: He's come a long way since then..;)I was. Some are reachable, WEi WEI has dain bramage.:cool:

NJCardFan
09-21-2010, 09:20 PM
The Irony of the situation is the major play that could conceivably save Obama's bacon is to capitulate to the Reps wish and let the Bush tax cuts stand in their totality. It would make Obama not look so bad but there have been enough bad moves on his part that future action on his part based on past performance he won't stand a chance at re-election. Sure 2 yrs is an eternity in politics but folks tend to have a long memory of things that affect the pocket book.

Actually, when it comes to the Bush tax cuts, Obama is caught between a rock and a hard place. If he allows the tax cuts to expire, it will all but make him a lame duck. It would take him single handedly rescuing a school bus full of drowning children each holding a puppy to save him from being voted out. If he extends them or makes them permanent, not only would this piss off his base, the moderates will see through this as the last act of a desperate man. The Bush Tax Cuts are the Kobiyashi Maru (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobayashi_Maru) of his presidency.

namvet
09-21-2010, 09:32 PM
she bought the 08 model and now wants her money back. tuff shit. should have read the fine print

Wei Wu Wei
09-21-2010, 10:12 PM
The odd thing is that liberals are able to criticize the people they voted for. Republicans worship everyone they vote into office and deny they could ever do any wrong until after their term.

namvet
09-21-2010, 10:51 PM
Osama Responds To 'Exhausted' Woman

tQ0jKO83NL0

patriot45
09-21-2010, 11:11 PM
The odd thing is that liberals are able to criticize the people they voted for. Republicans worship everyone they vote into office and deny they could ever do any wrong until after their term.

Do you actually believe what you post!?

m00
09-22-2010, 01:13 AM

You've got to be joking.

lacarnut
09-22-2010, 01:57 AM

You would have to deaf, dumb and blind to believe that horseshit.

FlaGator
09-22-2010, 08:54 AM

You apparently weren't here when Bush was pissing everyone off at least a couple times a week. He was criticized from his immigration reform and huge budgets and growing the size of government instead of reducing it.

Arroyo_Doble
09-22-2010, 09:32 AM
Actually, when it comes to the Bush tax cuts, Obama is caught between a rock and a hard place. If he allows the tax cuts to expire, it will all but make him a lame duck. It would take him single handedly rescuing a school bus full of drowning children each holding a puppy to save him from being voted out. If he extends them or makes them permanent, not only would this piss off his base, the moderates will see through this as the last act of a desperate man. The Bush Tax Cuts are the Kobiyashi Maru (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobayashi_Maru) of his presidency.

I'm not sure I buy this. If the tax cuts are not enacted for those under the 250G line, it will only occur because of Republican recalcitrance.

I think they may be banking on an Obama fold and this is just a game of chicken where they believe the Executive, a Keynesian, would rather continue deficit spending during economic hardship than implement austerity. Obama's reaction to Germany's measures (even though they don't kick in for a couple years) should indicate they are probably correct.

Apache
09-22-2010, 10:50 AM

Ummm, WOW....

I can't believe I just read this...:rolleyes:

swirling_vortex
09-22-2010, 10:52 AM
http://www.dailyhaggis.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/o_rly.jpg

AmPat
09-22-2010, 11:44 AM

*Picturing an Alfred E. Newman look-a-like with his eyes closed and ears plugged saying, Nhaaa, nhaa, nhaaa.*
What an embarrassing thing to write on a site like this. Do a little research before you post such ridiculus crap.

fettpett
09-22-2010, 07:24 PM
man, that dude sure as hell knows how to talk around a subject without answering the damn question

BDMcGee
09-22-2010, 08:09 PM

Tell that to Mike Castle.:rolleyes:

malloc
09-22-2010, 09:23 PM
I'm not sure I buy this. If the tax cuts are not enacted for those under the 250G line, it will only occur because of Republican recalcitrance.

I think they may be banking on an Obama fold and this is just a game of chicken where they believe the Executive, a Keynesian, would rather continue deficit spending during economic hardship than implement austerity. Obama's reaction to Germany's measures (even though they don't kick in for a couple years) should indicate they are probably correct.

This depends on whether you believe spin, or you know the science. Given the unemployment rate, and depressed GDP/GDP(i) we are still on the right side of the Laffer Curve, and an increase in taxation would be detrimental to economic growth resulting in even lower government receipts. Extending the tax cuts for all would leave that trillion in a place where it could be invested in expansion is the smart move. The other half of that equation is allowing for an environment where it will be invested to exist, but that isn't important here.

To get to the point, I'm not really sure Obama follows a particular macroeconomic theory, I'm not convinced he knows much about any of them. However given the reaffirmation of Bernake, as well as his economic team appointments, I'd say Obama's cabinet subscribes to Modern Monetary Theory and not Keynes. In Modern Monetary Theory, the theory subscribed to by the Fed, it's "damaging" to constrain debt. This is because Monetary Theorists think that spending beyond an economy's productive capacity, and not an expansion in money supply, is what produces inflation, and enough currency should be provided to buy up every good and service that an economy has to offer, regardless of debt. MMT states that taxes are not used to pay for government services, they are used to put a brake on private demand. This lowered private demand frees resources that would have otherwise been consumed by private individuals for the consumption of government.

All Modern Monetary Theory does is put the reigns of all private production into the hands of government. Currency under MMT is viewed as vehicle to centrally control resource distribution, not the Austrian principles which view money as storage mechanism for wealth previously obtained through an individuals labor.

That in a nutshell is Obama's goal, to shift private consumption into government distribution.

Rockntractor
09-22-2010, 09:54 PM

Just stay home and hit your bong instead, please!

Calypso Jones
09-22-2010, 09:58 PM
as i previously guessed...this woman is not middle class. I doubt she knows what beans and franks tastes like.

I'm gonna have to go with PLANT.

http://weaselzippers.us/2010/09/22/velma-hart/

and i think Rush will too....when he returns.

nightflight
09-22-2010, 10:16 PM
You apparently weren't here when Bush was pissing everyone off at least a couple times a week. He was criticized from his immigration reform and huge budgets and growing the size of government instead of reducing it.

All liberal models come with a factory installed TRUTH FILTER. Its hard to uninstall, but it can be done. It rarely is however.

lacarnut
09-22-2010, 11:23 PM
as i previously guessed...this woman is not middle class. I doubt she knows what beans and franks tastes like.

I'm gonna have to go with PLANT.

http://weaselzippers.us/2010/09/22/velma-hart/

and i think Rush will too....when he returns.

I think so. Everything Obama does is staged or fake.