PDA

View Full Version : Avatars...what does yours mean?

Apache
09-22-2010, 10:46 AM
Avatars, most of us have them, why did you choose yours?

Mine is squirrel related. I've always had a beer drinking squirrel, that is until Ginger modified this one for me :D

So spill it :cool:

FlaGator
09-22-2010, 10:52 AM
Avatars, most of us have them, why did you choose yours?

Mine is squirrel related. I've always had a beer drinking squirrel, that is until Ginger modified this one for me :D

So spill it :cool:

I thought it was a weird shaped German Shepherd eating corn.

Mine is Roland the Gunslinger. I chose this image because I liked the character and sometimes I feel like Roland, I just have a whole right hand.

Apache
09-22-2010, 11:01 AM
I thought it was a weird shaped German Shepherd eating corn.

Mine is Roland the Gunslinger. I chose this image because I liked the character and sometimes I feel like Roland, I just have a whole right hand.

A closer look :eek::p

http://www.caninest.com/images/photoshop-dog-22.jpg

marv
09-22-2010, 11:16 AM
Ex-military and retired DoD civilian...........

noonwitch
09-22-2010, 12:57 PM
The fairy Godmother is my favorite character in all the Shrek movies.

Ranger Rick
09-22-2010, 12:58 PM
Judge John Killits, Federal Bench, Toledo Ohio. A Grandfather, about four generations back. I inherited his gun.

jendf
09-22-2010, 01:38 PM
Mine is an old Hanes hosiery ad. But I picked it because she's holding a stack of books and has that sexy librarian/book nerd look going on. I'm up to my eyeballs in books on a daily basis so it fit. Except I don't look nearly as sexy as her. And I usually wear more clothes than that.

Rockntractor
09-22-2010, 01:49 PM
Pigs, inexhaustible supply, one for every occasion.
Capitalist pig!:cool:

Constitutionally Speaking
09-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Mine is my son in his Detroit Lions outfit.

Arroyo_Doble
09-22-2010, 02:09 PM
I forgot why I have this one.

I do like Marvin, though.

Wei Wu Wei
09-22-2010, 02:29 PM
I should get one...

Wei Wu Wei
09-22-2010, 02:29 PM
Mine is my son in his Detroit Lions outfit.

that's one cute kid. the grin of a champion

Apache
09-22-2010, 02:58 PM
Mine is an old Hanes hosiery ad. But I picked it because she's holding a stack of books and has that sexy librarian/book nerd look going on. I'm up to my eyeballs in books on a daily basis so it fit. Except I don't look nearly as sexy as her. And I usually wear more clothes than that.

Ok, pm me a pic and let me be the judge....:eek::p

hampshirebrit
09-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Aleksandr Orlov.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PogZWsdnKg8

Simples !

malloc
09-22-2010, 04:08 PM
Mine is cause I don't like zombies of any kind. The slow lurching Night of the Living Dead Zombies, the Dawn of the dead rage zombies, the fluid and surprisingly stealthy Resident evil zombies, the Obama Zombies, the DNC Zombies, the AGW Zombies, the Vegan Zombies, I don't like any of them.

You guys should also talk about your forum names, or handles. Some of them I get, some I have no idea where they came from. Mine is from the malloc(3) function from the standard C library which allocates memory, and tells the programmer where to find the allocated memory. As a programmer type, it just seemed to fit.

Wei Wu Wei
09-22-2010, 04:10 PM
Mine is cause I don't like zombies of any kind. The slow lurching Night of the Living Dead Zombies, the Dawn of the dead rage zombies, the fluid and surprisingly stealthy Resident evil zombies, the Obama Zombies, the DNC Zombies, the AGW Zombies, the Vegan Zombies, I don't like any of them.

You guys should also talk about your forum names, or handles. Some of them I get, some I have no idea where they came from. Mine is from the malloc(3) function from the standard C library which allocates memory, and tells the programmer where to find the allocated memory. As a programmer type, it just seemed to fit.

I like Left 4 Dead 2 zombies because they kick my ass.

Apache
09-22-2010, 04:34 PM

Mine is a county from my home state, the very state in which you reside...:cool:

Apache
09-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Aleksandr Orlov.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PogZWsdnKg8

Simples !

A-HA!

09-22-2010, 04:46 PM
that's one cute kid. the grin of a champion

Thank you sir.

patriot45
09-22-2010, 04:47 PM
When I first came here it was to make fun of the DUmp! They are all freakin Moonbats..... So I put up a baby barking moonbat!

ralph wiggum
09-22-2010, 05:03 PM
Avatar means absolutely nothing. I just like the avatar of Mr. Burns. And my screenname means nothing either. It's just what I picked when I joined.

And NO, Rock! I will not go back to the Stewie avatar! :D

Apache
09-22-2010, 05:17 PM
Avatar means absolutely nothing. I just like the avatar of Mr. Burns. And my screenname means nothing either. It's just what I picked when I joined.

Umpossible! :eek:

SarasotaRepub
09-22-2010, 08:15 PM
Duh...

http://www.toplessrobot.com/darth-vader.jpg

:D

Rockntractor
09-22-2010, 08:16 PM

You shriveled up old man!:rolleyes::D

Rockntractor
09-22-2010, 08:17 PM
I should get one...

Should I start a pick Wei Wei an avatar thread?:confused:

SarasotaRepub
09-22-2010, 08:19 PM

Please don't. :p:D

Rockntractor
09-22-2010, 08:25 PM
Please don't. :p:D

Can you imagine the entries!:D

NJCardFan
09-22-2010, 08:26 PM
Mine is as obvious as my handle:
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/01/11/alg_rodgers.jpg
I live in NJ and am an Arizona Cardinals fan(been so since 1975 when they were in St. Louis).

I don't know if any of you were on Conservative Underground, but on there, as well as a lot of other sites, I usually use Rockhound as a name which I got from the movie Armageddon in which my namesake's character was Rockhound.

Zathras
09-22-2010, 08:28 PM
Avatar: My favorite team from the NHL, The San Jose Sharks

Name: My favorite character from the TV show Babylon 5....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcOsw-dhCos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLK1VC_RCVo

Gingersnap
09-22-2010, 08:30 PM

Yes and you should add a poll. :)

My real name is Ginger (or that's what they all call me anyway). I have the fox avi because I collect art photography of foxes, I live in an area with a bunch of them, and I just liked the expression.

09-22-2010, 08:52 PM
Mine is as obvious as my handle:
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/01/11/alg_rodgers.jpg
I live in NJ and am an Arizona Cardinals fan(been so since 1975 when they were in St. Louis).

I don't know if any of you were on Conservative Underground, but on there, as well as a lot of other sites, I usually use Rockhound as a name which I got from the movie Armageddon in which my namesake's character was Rockhound.

I think we ALL were (and are). ;)

NJCardFan
09-22-2010, 08:57 PM
I think we ALL were (and are). ;)

Oops, I mean Conservative Punk. M'bad.

lurkalot
09-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Mine is just a pic of me relaxing at home, taken by some guy one morning...:cool:

Kay
09-22-2010, 10:41 PM
My avatar is of course, The Great State of Texas.
I've never posted in any forum under any name other than Kay....my real name.

Rockntractor
09-22-2010, 10:47 PM
Since Policon isn't around to tell about his, it means plastic condom.

MountainMan
09-23-2010, 12:55 AM
Mine is just a pic of me relaxing at home, taken by some guy one morning...:cool:

Impossible......How could he have taken the picture after he chewed his own arm off trying not to wake you? :D

I had several avatars before the crash...never got around to putting up a new one though my favorite was a gif of the letter "P"....

Rockntractor
09-23-2010, 01:22 AM
I had several avatars before the crash...never got around to putting up a new one though my favorite was a gif of the letter "P"....
That is one creepy avatar mountingman!:eek:

RobJohnson
09-23-2010, 02:02 AM

No matter how well your avatar looks I'm pretty sure you look better, can carry more books & help more people.

You never fail to make me laugh, and always make my day.

RobJohnson
09-23-2010, 02:21 AM
My avitar is a locomotive from the old Rock Island Lines in Illinois.

malloc
09-23-2010, 04:05 AM
I like Left 4 Dead 2 zombies because they kick my ass.

Well of course. You like to have your ass kicked. Why else would you stay here while posting the nonsense you post?

Sonnabend
09-23-2010, 08:43 AM
Seal of the SGC. I liked it. *shrug*

Space Gravy
09-23-2010, 09:02 AM
It's the Stig. The tame racing driver from Top Gear.

Paco
09-23-2010, 09:23 AM
It means I'm with stupid.

Edit[1]: Never mind, apparently I don't have an avatar on here...
Edit[2]: Now I do :D

Rebel Yell
09-23-2010, 11:17 AM
Mine is DJ Lance, from the creepiest kids show on TV.

Molon Labe
09-23-2010, 11:31 AM
Gadsden Flag. I'm sure I don't have to explain to conservatives what it means. To me, it's just always been the best symbol of the American spirit and it's my favorite American flag.