PDA

View Full Version : Al Franken gets choked up over DADT

Lager
09-22-2010, 04:10 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9176755

Franken (D-MN) told a story about one of his trips to entertain the troops when he was a comedian, and started to choke up over the people who told him they were gay. You can watch him get emotional as he tells the story below.

I think that anyone who has to fight back tears for a minor issue such as this, is either over stressed or has some other psychological issues. What is happening to the left these days? Is there a virus, or new street drug that's beginning to affect them all?

Carol
09-22-2010, 05:04 PM
More to the point..........you are gay and in the service...........you know about DADT......and you CHOOSE to tell FRANKEN?

I find the whole thing unbelievable.

ralph wiggum
09-22-2010, 05:07 PM
More to the point..........you are gay and in the service...........you know about DADT......and you CHOOSE to tell FRANKEN?

Franken is telling bouncy stories now? :rolleyes:

Bailey
09-22-2010, 05:09 PM
God is there a Mans man in the Democratic party today?

All a bunch of pansy fags.

Apache
09-22-2010, 05:24 PM

This was before DADT, you know when Franken was a comedian... back in the.... umm....

When was he funny? :confused:

Bailey
09-22-2010, 05:26 PM
This was before DADT, you know when Franken was a comedian... back in the.... umm....

When was he funny? :confused:

Beats me?

obx
09-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Let's remember, Franklin was the man who single-handedly ruined Saturday Night Live.
________
Latina Cumshot Compilatio (http://www.fucktube.com/video/12856/awesome-latina-cumshot-compilation)

Calypso Jones
09-22-2010, 11:02 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9176755

I think that anyone who has to fight back tears for a minor issue such as this, is either over stressed or has some other psychological issues. What is happening to the left these days? Is there a virus, or new street drug that's beginning to affect them all?

I really think you're on to something here. I'm leaning toward the psychological issues though.

hoplophobe
09-23-2010, 10:25 AM
Franken (D-MN) told a story about one of his trips to entertain the troops when he was a comedian, and started to choke up over the people who told him they were gay.
Franken tripping the ol' gaydar on these guys?

FlaGator
09-23-2010, 10:29 AM
They told him they were gay and he choked? Coincidence? I think not.

jediab
09-23-2010, 11:53 AM
Franken is a fraud. If there ever was a case of libtards stealing an election, his "winning" in MN is it.

Sparky
09-23-2010, 12:54 PM
They told him they were gay and he choked? Coincidence? I think not.

You read my mind.....poor choice of words. :D