PDA

View Full Version : Obama: Dumber than Dumb

Rebel Yell
08-18-2008, 01:07 PM
Do I think Obama is a dumb man? No
Do I think Obama says ALOT of dumb shit? You bet your ass.
Do I think Obama thinks everyone besides him is dumb? Obviously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap2Cg_FDRy4

linda22003
08-18-2008, 01:23 PM
I think all of your statements are true. I liked Michael Gerson's assessment in The Washington Post this morning of Obama's performance at Saddleback: "Obama was fluent, cool and cerebral -- the qualities that made Adlai Stevenson interesting but did not make him president."

LogansPapa
08-18-2008, 01:23 PM
But then again, how many truly intelligent actors are there? :confused:

Rebel Yell
08-18-2008, 01:27 PM
But then again, how many truly intelligent actors are there? :confused:

They're are a few.:D Few and far between.

LogansPapa
08-18-2008, 02:15 PM
Remember, Obama doesn’t have to know the subject he is speaking of - he just needs to look cool doing it.

biccat
08-18-2008, 02:16 PM
Do I think Obama is a dumb man? No

I disagree. I know a lot of very intelligent people who are also very dumb. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Sadie5
08-18-2008, 02:32 PM
If you can get past Obama's er's and uh's then he might be able to fool you into thinking he is a bright kid. Obama's no Einstein.

LibraryLady
08-18-2008, 02:34 PM
If you can get past Obama's er's and uh's then he might be able to fool you into thinking he is a bright kid. Obama's no Einstein.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/dtharman/Obama/obamateleprompter.jpg

jinxmchue
08-18-2008, 02:39 PM

But he's black. That makes him appear about 50 IQ points smarter to liberals.

Rebel Yell
08-18-2008, 02:43 PM

And don't forget -- Not only black, but clean.:D

jinxmchue
08-18-2008, 02:47 PM
You know, some people might call videos like that "character assassination." I'm one of them. It's completely unabashed character assassination. AND WE NEED MORE OF IT!!! This man should be kept as far away from the White House as possible.

Junebug68
08-18-2008, 02:54 PM
You know, some people might call videos like that "character assassination." I'm one of them. It's completely unabashed character assassination. AND WE NEED MORE OF IT!!! This man should be kept as far away from the White House as possible.

Amen!!!!!!!

enslaved1
08-18-2008, 04:35 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/dtharman/Obama/obamateleprompter.jpg

Where's the LOLcoptor when you need it?:D

And yes, oh chosen one, you are correct, it would not be funny, it would be hilarious!

GrumpyOldLady
08-18-2008, 05:00 PM
MY response to the OP - (just one change)

Do I think Obama is a dumb man? YES.
Do I think Obama says ALOT of dumb shit? You bet your ass.

I say 'yes' to 'do I think Obama is a dumb man' because he is allowing the Clintons to take over the Dem's Convention. Hillary could EASILY sweep this out from under him. And I'd laugh my ass off thinking about Michelle Obama at that point. (who is even dumber then her husband - have you read her thesis? OMG it's pathetic - and she got in to college on affirmative action).

Zeus
08-18-2008, 07:53 PM

He had an Arabic father & a white momma. Where the black come from ?

The Night Owl
08-18-2008, 08:07 PM

Two points...

- Generally, the term "Arabic" is used only in reference to language.

- Barack Obama's father was not Arab.

jinxmchue
08-18-2008, 08:34 PM

Sorry. I was lazy and rushed my post. I should've said, "They see him as black and he presents himself as black."

jinxmchue
08-18-2008, 08:35 PM
Two points...

And B. Hussein is not black.

LogansPapa
08-18-2008, 11:37 PM
Two points...

Labels are important. To sighted people. It's a control issue.;)

AmPat
08-19-2008, 02:47 AM
Labels are important. To sighted people. It's a control issue.;)

Labels for example like:

"I am Barry nay, Barrack- Hussein (but don't use that while I'm trying to get elected, I might get labeled) , Obama currently but I sure hope my birth certificate doesn't reveal the other label Sosteros."

John
08-19-2008, 05:58 AM

Every liberal I've ever met honestly believes that they are somehow enlightened, somehow 'destined' to 'lead'. It's not surprising. It's an illusion of grandeur. The profession of politics attracts two kinds of people. One of them is somewhat sociopathic, narcissistic even, the other is rarely voted into office. Strip Obama of status, fame, and money and turn him loose in Detroit. Will he live? I'd bet against him. Take some Joe raised in Northern Virginia, do the same only replacing Detroit with a hostile Hanoi, and that Joe survived. One of these guys is more fit to lead....

linda22003
08-19-2008, 08:05 AM

His father was from Kenya. That is an African - not Arab- country, and I have heard there are many black people there.

Sonnabend
08-19-2008, 08:24 AM

Wrong again.

Correct. He was also Muslim.

The Night Owl
08-19-2008, 11:11 AM
Wrong again.

Correct. He was also Muslim.

Let us see if you are willing to put your money where your mouth is. I challenge you to bet your moderator position at CU on the claim that Barack Obama's father was Arab.

The Night Owl
08-19-2008, 11:13 AM
Wrong again.

Main Entry: 1Ar·a·bic
Pronunciation: \ˈa-rə-bik, ˈer-ə-\
Function: noun
Date: 14th century

: a Semitic language originally of the Arabs of the Hejaz and Nejd that is now the prevailing speech of a wide region of southwestern Asia and northern Africa

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/arabic

Okay?

LogansPapa
08-19-2008, 11:24 AM
Ah, the Student surpasses the "Master." :p

biccat
08-19-2008, 11:54 AM
Let us see if you are willing to put your money where your mouth is. I challenge you to bet your moderator position at CU on the claim that Barack Obama's father was Arab.
Are you willing to bet your position at CU on the claim that Papa Obama was not Arabic?

After all, it's not nearly as exciting if only one side can 'win.'

jinxmchue
08-19-2008, 01:18 PM
Main Entry: 1Ar·a·bic
Pronunciation: \ˈa-rə-bik, ˈer-ə-\
Function: noun

: a Semitic language originally of the Arabs of the Hejaz and Nejd that is now the prevailing speech of a wide region of southwestern Asia and northern Africa

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/arabic

Okay?

Oh, you are a dishonest little dipshit, aren't you? From the same website:

Main Entry: 2Arabic
Function: adjective

1 : of, relating to, or characteristic of Arabia or the Arabs
2 : of, relating to, or constituting Arabic
3 : expressed in or utilizing Arabic numerals

"Obama's Arabic father." "Arabic" is the adjective that modifies the noun "father."

The Night Owl
08-19-2008, 03:58 PM
Oh, you are a dishonest little dipshit, aren't you? From the same website:

Main Entry: 2Arabic
Function: adjective

1 : of, relating to, or characteristic of Arabia or the Arabs
2 : of, relating to, or constituting Arabic
3 : expressed in or utilizing Arabic numerals

"Obama's Arabic father." "Arabic" is the adjective that modifies the noun "father."

I didn't claim that describing an Arab as "Arabic" is wrong. What I wrote is that the word "Arabic" is generally used in reference to language.

The Night Owl
08-19-2008, 04:00 PM
Are you willing to bet your position at CU on the claim that Papa Obama was not Arabic?

After all, it's not nearly as exciting if only one side can 'win.'

You're right. Here is what I will put up...

I will forever refer to Sonnabend as "Master" if he can prove that Barack Obama's father was Arab.

LogansPapa
08-19-2008, 04:28 PM
This should be good, Grasshopper.:cool:

LibraryLady
08-19-2008, 04:38 PM

I will forever refer to Sonnabend as "Master" if he can prove that Barack Obama's father was Arab.

Barack Obama's father was only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5% Arab (his father's birth certificate even states he's Arab, not African Negro).

The Night Owl
08-19-2008, 05:17 PM
Barack Obama's father was only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5% Arab (his father's birth certificate even states he's Arab, not African Negro).

Feel free to cite any authoritative source to support the claim that Barack Obama's father was 87.5% Arab.

Here is a picture of Obama's father...

http://www.edemocrats.org/obama-photos/barack-obama-father.jpg

Obama's father might have been Arab, but judging from pictures of him, he looked like a person of black African ancestry.

I can't help but notice that Sonnabend has not taken me up on this bet.

LibraryLady
08-19-2008, 05:55 PM
Kenya has a strong Arab influence and borders on the part of Africa that belongs to the Arab League. People from Somalia often consider themselves Arab. Do you need pictures?
The names in Obama's background are almost totally Arabic.

Incidentally, only 10% of Kenyans are Muslims..Looks like Zer-o's dad had some influence

The Night Owl
08-19-2008, 08:25 PM
Kenya has a strong Arab influence and borders on the part of Africa that belongs to the Arab League. People from Somalia often consider themselves Arab.

Only 1% of the Kenyan population is non-African. That means that the Arab population in Kenya is less than 1% of the population... maybe even close to 0.

If you want me to believe that Barack Obama's father, despite his appearance, was part of that less than 1% of Arabs in Kenya, then I'm going to need some evidence. Not strongly worded statements. Not information gleaned from blogs and forums. Evidence... from authoritative sources.

The names in Obama's background are almost totally Arabic.

Incidentally, only 10% of Kenyans are Muslims..Looks like Zer-o's dad had some influence

As the case of Sulayman al-Faris shows, names prove nothing about a person's ethnicity. People who convert to Islam often take Muslim names and give their children Muslim names. Obama may have come from a long line of Muslims but that doesn't mean that he is Arab... or Muslim for that matter.

GenYConservative
08-19-2008, 08:43 PM

CNN and other Liberal nutjobs looking for a "savior".

Goldwater
08-19-2008, 09:11 PM
Obama's father might have been Arab, but judging from pictures of him, he looked like a person of black African ancestry.

I can't help but notice that Sonnabend has not taken me up on this bet.

He is reading a Qur'an! Everyone get down!

MstrBlue
08-19-2008, 09:11 PM
Labels for example like:

"I am Barry nay, Barrack- Hussein (but don't use that while I'm trying to get elected, I might get labeled) , Obama currently but I sure hope my birth certificate doesn't reveal the other label Sosteros."

Now, now...
Are you trying to derail this debate with silly little facts?? :D

We cannot bring up little tid-bits like this, that include the fact of the Mr. Sosteros' documents label him as a Muslim....

That would just feed the evil Right-Wing attack machine!! :D

Zeus
08-20-2008, 12:38 AM
Reading Between the Lines (http://kennethelamb.blogspot.com/2008/02/barak-obama-questions-about-ethnic.html)

I must pause very briefly to note usage of the word Negro in what follows: In all academic studies of race, the proper scientific word for the ethnic composition I discuss is Negro. For any who scream racist at its mention, I say take it up with the scientific community. It's not my word, it's theirs. I am using it in its proper scientific context.

Why is the fact that Mr. Obama is only 6.25% African Negro not reported?

Because to acknowledge it is to report this devastating truth about him: Mr. Obama is not legally African-American. It is impossible for him to be, in truth, America's first African-American president.

Federal law requires that to claim a minority status, you must be at least 1/8 of the descriptor, but for the sake of this article, I've converted it to a decimal fraction for easier comprehension. You must be at least 12.5% of the racial component you claim for minority status. Mr. Obama, claiming to be African-American, is half the legal threshold.

Again, to let it sink in: Mr. Obama is not legally African-American. It is impossible for him to be, in truth, America's first African-American president.

Mr. Obama is 50% Caucasian, that from his mother. What those who want Mr. Obama to write history by becoming "America's first African-American president" ignore is that his father was ethnically Arabic, with only 1 relative ethnically African Negro - a maternal great-grandparent (Sen. Obama's great-great grandparent, thus the 6.25% ethnic contribution to the senator's ethnic composition.).

That means that Mr. Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side. He is 43.75% Arabic, and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side.

Put another way, his father could honestly claim African-American ethnic classification. He was the last generation able to do so.

jinxmchue
08-20-2008, 01:43 AM
I didn't claim that describing an Arab as "Arabic" is wrong. What I wrote is that the word "Arabic" is generally used in reference to language.

Wheee!!! Spin yourself out of that self-dug hole!

John
08-20-2008, 06:06 AM

Maybe he wasn't Arabic, maybe he was just Islamic?

There are people on this board who equate Islam with Arab and Muslim with Arab. It's only social ignorance. Obama's father, whom I know nothing about, could have been an American-African* clerk who converted to Islam. Islam stretches from south America, into Canada, and from the horn of Africa into Europe, Asia Major, and even into the south pacific islands. Islam is one of the most popular religions on the planet, and it extends far from the Arabian peninsula. The Russians slaughtered thousands of Muslims in Chechnya and nearly all of them were not Arabian**. Islam is just as widespread as Christianity, if not more so. Thus the tension between Sunni (Arab) Muslims and Shi'a (Persian) Muslims.

In short, Obama is an idiot. He's an elitist punk who has an agenda that involves running the lives of those 'below him'. He wants to tax the rich to give to the poor, along with all sorts of tried and true lunacy. Neither his alleged Muslim faith nor his so-called 'questionable' birth certificate discounts him from being President. His absolute mental retardation and illusion of grandeur discounts him from that office.

*I refuse to say "African-American". We've had Scottish-Irish evolve into American-Irish. We have American-Italian, American-Indian, and American-Chinese. In terms of nomenclature, the first word describes who you are, the second describes your lineage. African-American would then indicate an American family who migrated to Africa, not the opposite.

**A lot of the mujihadeen who fought the Russians in Chechnya were Arab, however, quite a few of them weren't. According to Aukai Collin's first hand account, mujihadeen from all parts of the globe, including the U.S., Britain, and South America, rose to Jihad in Chechnya. However, the populace the Russian's were hell bent on 'cleansing', were Muslims of Russian descent and had been since the time of Ivan the Terrible.

The Night Owl
08-20-2008, 08:34 AM
Reading Between the Lines (http://kennethelamb.blogspot.com/2008/02/barak-obama-questions-about-ethnic.html)

A blog! How very authoritative.

The Night Owl
08-20-2008, 08:37 AM
Maybe he wasn't Arabic, maybe he was just Islamic?

According to what I have read, Barack Obama's father was raised Muslim but dropped his faith and became an atheist.

The Night Owl
08-20-2008, 09:25 AM
Reading the blog post Zeus provided a link to, I got curious about this Kenneth E. Lamb character.

According to the bio on the blog, Lamb has "written for the NY Times, the Miami Herald, the St. Petersburg Times" but the only pieces of his I can find are letters-to-the-editor and reader comments. So, according to Lamb's way of thinking, if I write a LTTE to the NY Times and the NY Times prints it, I can claim that I write for the NY Times? LOL! I don't think so, Mr. Lamb.

Lamb also claims to be the host of 2 talk radio shows, and that claim seems true, but according to what he himself wrote on another blog (http://routzen.wordpress.com/2006/08/15/kenneth-lamb-responds-to-pnj-inquiry-and-wcoa-witch-hunt/) he is an unpaid host for the one show and pays for the time on the other show. Okay then.

The last impressive credential Lamb lists is his role as publisher for the Centerville Press. I haven't been able to find out much about this CP except that it is a county publication out of suburban Alabama. It does not appear to have any web presence.

Finally, there is Lamb's homepage. I haven't explored Lamb's homepage very thoroughly but on the surface it looks like a very amateur effort.

linda22003
08-20-2008, 09:46 AM
According to the bio on the blog, Lamb has "written for the NY Times, the Miami Herald, the St. Petersburg Times" but the only pieces of his I can find are letters-to-the-editor and reader comments. So, according to Lamb's way of thinking, if I write a LTTE to the NY Times and the NY Times prints it, I can claim that I write for the NY Times? LOL! I don't think so, Mr. Lamb.

Ahhh, the power of Nexis. I did a search on him (Nexis goes back to the mid-seventies). I found one letter to the editor in the New York Times in 1991 (if it's the same person); however, he was a Miami Herald staff writer during the mid-1990s, and his name is on several articles, so that's legit. Everything for the last ten years has been from a newspaper in Pensacola.

The Night Owl
08-20-2008, 10:01 AM
Ahhh, the power of Nexis. I did a search on him (Nexis goes back to the mid-seventies). I found one letter to the editor in the New York Times in 1991 (if it's the same person); however, he was a Miami Herald staff writer during the mid-1990s, and his name is on several articles, so that's legit. Everything for the last ten years has been from a newspaper in Pensacola.

Cite the articles Kenneth E. Lamb has written for the Miami Herald. I can't find any evidence that Lamb has written professionally.

Sonnabend
08-20-2008, 10:06 AM
Cite the articles Kenneth E. Lamb has written for the Miami Herald. I can't find any evidence that Lamb has written professionally.

Night Owl

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/906584/2/istockphoto_906584_businessman_putting_fingers_in_ ears.jpg

LALALALALA I cant heeear youuuuu...................:rolleyes:

The Night Owl
08-20-2008, 10:15 AM
Night Owl

LALALALALA I cant heeear youuuuu...................:rolleyes:

If you're so confident in Kenneth E. Lamb's research, then perhaps you should take me up on my bet. In the meantime, I'll wait for evidence that Lamb was a staff writer for the Miami Herald.

linda22003
08-20-2008, 10:35 AM
Forgive me if it's just a partial citation list. Nexis is expensive.

113. FROM PANHANDLE TO BIG EASY, IT'S WATER, WATER EVERYWHERE
The Miami Herald, September 29, 1998 Tuesday STATE EDITION, FRONT; Pg. 1A, 1322 words, STEVE BOUSQUET, MARK SILVA And MARTIN MERZER Herald, Staff Writers
... writers Tyler Bridges and Kenneth E. Lamb contributed to this report.Herald ...

114. WATER, WATER EVERYWHERE STORM INUNDATES GULF COAST
The Miami Herald, September 29, 1998 Tuesday FINAL EDITION, FRONT; Pg. 1A, 1369 words, STEVE BOUSQUET, MARK SILVA And MARTIN MERZER Herald, Staff Writers
... writers Tyler Bridges, Kenneth E. Lamb and Charlene Pacenti contributed to this ...

115. STORM GRIPS GULF COAST; RESIDENTS DISCONCERTED BY TENACITY OF GEORGES
Saint Paul Pioneer Press (Minnesota), September 29, 1998 Tuesday, MAIN; Pg. 1A, 995 words, Steve Bousquet, Mark Silva and Martin Merzer, Knight Ridder, News Service BILOXI, Miss.
... writers Tyler Bridges, Kenneth E. Lamb and Charlene Pacenti contributed to this ...

116. ON THE RAMPAGE
The Miami Herald, September 28, 1998 Monday FINAL EDITION, FRONT; Pg. 1A, 1298 words, MARK SILVA, TYLER BRIDGES, STEVE BOUSQUET And MARTIN, MERZER Herald Staff Writers
... writers Tina Cummings, Kenneth E. Lamb and Matthew Washburn contributed to this ...

117. GEORGES AIMS AT NEW ORLEANS MORE THAN 1 MILLION PEOPLE URGED TO EVACUATE
The Miami Herald, September 27, 1998 Sunday FINAL EDITION, FRONT; Pg. 25A, 1160 words, TYLER BRIDGES, MARK SILVA And MARTIN MERZER Herald, Staff Writers
... writers Steve Bousquet and Kenneth E. Lamb contributed to this report.Herald ...

118. BANK FOR GAY COMMUNITY IN WORKS
MIAMI HERALD, January 20, 1998, Tuesday, Section B; Page 5, Column 2, 41 words, BY KENNETH E LAMB

119. MOTHER SUFFERED WEEK OF TRAGEDY; SON KILLED WHEN PLANE HIT HOME
Times-Picayune (New Orleans, LA), July 14, 1996 Sunday, THIRD, NATIONAL; Pg. A10, 591 words, By KENNETH E. LAMB Knight-Ridder Newspapers

120. Woman's whole life crashes in
The Toronto Star, July 14, 1996, Sunday, SUNDAY SECOND EDITION, NEWS; Pg. A10, 303 words, Kenneth E. Lamb (Miami Herald) Special to the Star

121. FIERY CRASH CAPS A WEEK OF SORROW
MIAMI HERALD, July 13, 1996, Saturday, Section A; Page 1, Column 2, 58 words, BY KENNETH E LAMB

122. Tragedy fills woman's life; ROUNDABOUT: The F-16 that killed her toddler was forced to take a long flight path due to the hurricane., July 13, 1996, Saturday,, 368 words, KENNETH E. LAMB; Knight-Ridder Newspapers

123. OPAL SWEPT IT ALL AWAY GULF COAST AWAKENS TO 'UNREAL' DEVASTATION
The Miami Herald, October 6, 1995 Friday FINAL EDITION, FRONT; Pg. 1A, 994 words, MARK SILVA, SUSAN COCKING And MARTIN MERZER Herald, Staff Writers
... Browning, Manny Garcia, Kenneth E. Lamb, Phil Long, Arnold ...

124. A PANORAMA OF DEVASTATION
MIAMI HERALD, October 6, 1995, Friday, Section A; Page 13, Column 1, 17 words, BY PHIL LONG and KENNETH E LAMB

125. OPAL'S HAVOC PANICKY PANHANDLE STUNNED DELUGES FORECAST FOR SOUTH
The Miami Herald, October 5, 1995 Thursday FINAL EDITION, FRONT; Pg. 1A, 1769 words, MICHAEL BROWNING, MARK SILVA and MARTIN MERZER Herald, Staff Writers
... Bousquet, Manny Garcia, Kenneth E. Lamb, John Lantigua, Phil ...

126. A HUFF ABOUT STORM WARNINGS
MIAMI HERALD, August 5, 1995, Saturday, Section A; Page 1, Column 6, 72 words, BY KENNETH E LAMB

127. SUCKER PUNCH ERIN STUNS THE PANHANDLE STORM SAVED WORST FOR UNPREPARED COASTAL COUNTIES
The Miami Herald, August 4, 1995 Friday FINAL EDITION, FRONT; Pg. 1A, 1456 words, MICHAEL BROWNING And MARTIN MERZER Herald Staff Writers
... Herald staff writers Kenneth E. Lamb, Phil Long, Arnold ...

128. STORM'S SUCKER PUNCH STUNS SLEEPING PANHANDLE ERIN SHIFTS COURSE, BUZZSAWS COASTLINE WITH 110-MPH GUSTS FEW SOUGHT SHELTER IN PENSACOLA'S FIRST HURRICANE HIT IN 69 YEARS
The Miami Herald, August 4, 1995 Friday STATE EDITION, FRONT; Pg. 1A, 1054 words, MICHAEL BROWNING And MARTIN MERZER Herald Staff Writers
... Herald staff writers Kenneth E. Lamb, Phil Long, Tim ...

129. AN UGLIER VERSION OF SOLDIERS' SWAMP DEATHS ARMY'S PUBLIC REPORT GLOSSED OVER DETAILS
The Miami Herald, June 18, 1995 Sunday FINAL EDITION, FRONT; Pg. 1A, 4491 words, SYDNEY P. FREEDBERG Herald Staff Writer
... stars.Herald writer Kenneth E. Lamb contributed to this report.CUTLINES: ...

130. A FAILED RESCUE FOR 4 DYING SOLDIERS
The Miami Herald, June 17, 1995 Saturday FINAL EDITION, FRONT; Pg. 1A, 2398 words, SYDNEY P. FREEDBERG Herald Staff Writer
... camouflage.Herald writer Kenneth E. Lamb contributed to this report.

131. DELUGE MENACES N. FLORIDA AS RIVERS RISE
The Miami Herald, May 11, 1995 Thursday FINAL EDITION, LOCAL; Pg. 5B, 822 words, MARTIN MERZER And KENNETH E. LAMB Herald Staff Writers

132. DELUGE MENACES N. FLORIDA LOW AREAS IN PERIL AS RIVERS RISE
The Miami Herald, May 11, 1995 Thursday FINAL EDITION, FRONT; Pg. 1A, 752 words, MARTIN MERZER And KENNETH E. LAMB Herald Staff Writers

133. DELUGE MENACES N. FLORIDA
MIAMI HERALD, May 11, 1995, Thursday, Section A; Page 1, Column 6, 67 words, BY MARTIN MERZER and KENNETH E LAMB

134. COLD RAIN, FLOOD PRECEEDED FOUR RANGERS' MARCH TO A WATERY DEATH
MIAMI HERALD, February 26, 1995, Sunday, Section A; Page 16, Column 2, 56 words, BY KENNETH E LAMB

135. SHERIFF CHARGED IN JAIL SEX CASE
MIAMI HERALD, December 16, 1994, Friday, Section A; Page 1, Column 1, 59 words, BY TIM NICKENS and KENNETH E LAMB

136. RIGHT-TO-LIFE KILLER GETS DEATH
MIAMI HERALD, December 7, 1994, Wednesday, Section A; Page 1, Column 1, 121 words, BY KENNETH E LAMB

137. ABORTION CLINIC GUNMAN GETS LIFE IN ONE COURT, COULD GET DEATH IN NEXT
MIAMI HERALD, December 3, 1994, Saturday, Section A; Page 1, Column 5, 60 words, BY KENNETH E LAMB

AmPat
08-20-2008, 10:37 AM
Is that all you've got?:confused::D

Rebel Yell
08-20-2008, 10:41 AM
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n79/lstdrgn85/lastdragonsig.gif
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

linda22003
08-20-2008, 10:46 AM
Is that all you've got?:confused::D

No, I said it was partial. Nexis costs money. As a researcher, I have to remind the people I work with all the time that "just googling something" doesn't give you a definitive answer.

enslaved1
08-20-2008, 11:05 AM
There are so many good reasons why Obama should not be elected president, why in the sam hill are we spending so much time and energy arguing about his lineage?

LibraryLady
08-20-2008, 11:07 AM
I just like to argue.;)

LibraryLady
08-20-2008, 11:29 AM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/dtharman/Obama/080819-obama-poster4a.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/dtharman/Obama/080819-obama-poster4b.jpg

The Night Owl
08-20-2008, 12:25 PM
Forgive me if it's just a partial citation list. Nexis is expensive.

Okay. Thanks.

So, I guess we can conclude that Kenneth E. Lamb was a professional writer for the Miami Herald. All we have to do now is determine if what Mr. Lamb wrote on his blog is correct.

What say you, Sonnabend? You have at least one retired writer on your side. Would you like to take up the bet now?

LogansPapa
08-20-2008, 12:27 PM
There are so many good reasons why Obama should not be elected president, why in the sam hill are we spending so much time and energy arguing about his lineage?

(+1) ;)

Zeus
08-20-2008, 01:32 PM

Everything he claims to be or has accomplished is based or emminantes from the falsehood of being African American. Yes it does seems silly & petty to argue over the falsities in Obamas life but that is his life.One Lie piled upon another.

The Night Owl
08-20-2008, 01:51 PM
Everything he claims to be or has accomplished is based or emminantes from the falsehood of being African American. Yes it does seems silly & petty to argue over the falsities in Obamas life but that is his life.One Lie piled upon another.

I have yet to see any evidence that Barack Obama's father was not black African. A blog post containing unsubstantiated claims that Obama's father was Arab is not evidence.

Zeus
08-20-2008, 02:32 PM
I have yet to see any evidence that Barack Obama's father was not black African. A blog post containing unsubstantiated claims that Obama's father was Arab is not evidence.

Biology. As far as you claim of unsubstantiated claims,follow the sourced information. The old kill the messenger ploy went out yrs ago.

The Night Owl
08-20-2008, 02:52 PM
Biology. As far as you claim of unsubstantiated claims,follow the sourced information. The old kill the messenger ploy went out yrs ago.

Biology? Zeus the Obtuse strikes again!

Here are all the links in the Lamb piece...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/31/AR2007123101662.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/26/AR2007032601583.html
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/chi-070325obama-youth-story,0,5069625.story
http://www.tnr.com/politics/story.html?id=1f22d28c-ced2-4761-b350-77f3513928ac&k=52616
http://wichita.craigslist.org/pol/552957338.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/13/AR2007121301803.html
http://www.amconmag.com/issue/2007/mar/12/

Where is the biology, professor? None of the articles linked to in Mr. Lamb's article about Barack Obama's father contain or cite any evidence that he was of Arab lineage... nothing. Lamb's claims are vapor.

Anyway, since you're so confident that Lamb's "research" is correct, then perhaps you would like to make a bet on it. Would you?

Goldwater
08-20-2008, 03:56 PM
Who cares if there was an Arab in Obama's family line? He is far removed from most of them anyway.

The Night Owl
08-20-2008, 04:08 PM
Who cares if there was an Arab in Obama's family line? He is far removed from most of them anyway.

I wouldn't care if Barack Obama is descended from Martians. I just think that unsubstantiated claims should be challenged.

The Night Owl
08-20-2008, 04:09 PM
I just like to argue.;)

That's the spirit I like.

Zeus
08-20-2008, 04:16 PM
I wouldn't care if Barack Obama is descended from Martians. I just think that unsubstantiated claims should be challenged.

Just because they didn't come from dailyKOS or Truthout or Keith Olbermann doesn't make them unsubstantiated. Biology is rather well known and respected field of science.

Again it isn't any big deal the little episodes but episode after episode should cause A Thinking person to question why someone is so willing to lie/mislead about usually insignificant issues.

The Night Owl
08-20-2008, 04:23 PM
Just because they didn't come from dailyKOS or Truthout or Keith Olbermann doesn't make them unsubstantiated.

Correct.

Biology is rather well known and respected field of science.

Correct. Please post any scientific evidence to support the unsubstaniated claims Kenneth E. Lamb has made about Barack Obama's father.

Zeus
08-20-2008, 04:30 PM
Correct.

Correct. Please post any scientific evidence to support the unsubstaniated claims Kenneth E. Lamb has made about Barack Obama's father.

they were sourced. Because you choose to ignore them or offhand reject them doesn't make them not so.

I suspect you are just playing a game.

The Night Owl
08-20-2008, 07:41 PM
they were sourced. Because you choose to ignore them or offhand reject them doesn't make them not so.

I suspect you are just playing a game.

Kenneth E. Lamb cited articles about Barack Obama but none of those articles contained any information indicating that Barack Obama's father was Arab.

Zeus
08-20-2008, 08:49 PM
Need proof? Research the Kenyan records for yourself. You will find that his father was officially classified as "Arab African" by the Kenyan government.

>>>>>>>>

Gingersnap
08-20-2008, 10:04 PM
I should have moved this two days ago. If it involves a candidate, it needs to go in Election 2008 unless glued body parts are a factor.

The Night Owl
08-21-2008, 12:20 AM
Need proof? Research the Kenyan records for yourself. You will find that his father was officially classified as "Arab African" by the Kenyan government.

What a statement! Mr. Lamb tells people to research Barack Obama's family in Kenyan records and yet provides not a shred of evidence that he did so in the first place. I can't decide if this Lamb character is profoundly dishonest or profoundly stupid. Right now, I'm leaning toward dishonest.

Let me try my hand at the Kenneth E. Lamb style of journalism...

My research indicates that Zeus is Arab. Research the Kenyan records for yourself. You will find that his father was officially classified as "Arab African" by the Kenyan government.

It's like magic!

Zeus
08-21-2008, 12:28 AM
What a statement! Mr. Lamb tells people to research Barack Obama's family in Kenyan records and yet provides not a shred of evidence that he did so in the first place. I can't decide if this Lamb character is profoundly dishonest or profoundly stupid. Right now, I'm leaning toward dishonest.

Let me try my hand at the Kenneth E. Lamb style of journalism...

My research indicates that Zeus is Arab. Research the Kenyan records for yourself. You will find that his father was officially classified as "Arab African" by the Kenyan government.

It's like magic!

For someone that is self professed to being such an open free logic driven scientific based thinker you seem to have a real problem with analysis unless the information is spoon fed to you.

The Night Owl
08-21-2008, 12:36 AM
For someone that is self professed to being such an open free logic driven scientific based thinker you seem to have a real problem with analysis unless the information is spoon fed to you.

If you uncritically accept Mr. Lamb's unsubstantiated claims, then you are no different from those who believe everything they read on sites like Rawstory.

Demand evidence and think critically.

Zeus
08-21-2008, 12:57 AM
If you uncritically accept Mr. Lamb's unsubstantiated claims, then you are no different from those who believe everything they read on sites like Rawstory.

Demand evidence and think critically.

see you demand everything be dropped in your lap and be explained to your satisfaction, thats not critical thinking thats denial at best intellectual laziness & dishonesty at worst. Maybe the Kenyian Govt & US govt are in Cahoots along with the genetic laws of Biology to defame the Magic negro.

LibraryLady
08-21-2008, 08:24 AM
At least I know you can't establish race by looking at someone! I grew up in the Arab world; saw everything from black as coal to blond/blue eyed.

The Night Owl
08-21-2008, 08:34 AM
see you demand everything be dropped in your lap and be explained to your satisfaction, thats not critical thinking thats denial at best intellectual laziness & dishonesty at worst.

Intellectual laziness is accepting Mr. Lamb's claims without demanding any evidence. If Mr. Lamb is a liar, people like you make his job easy.

Maybe the Kenyian Govt & US govt are in Cahoots along with the genetic laws of Biology to defame the Magic negro.

Wild speculation... and just a little bit paranoid sounding.

Sonnabend
08-21-2008, 08:54 AM
The Foul Fowl has everything "peer reviewed"....bet he has his lunch "peer reviewed" as well.

BHO, global warming, "climate change"...it's all the same, it's all lie, and quite frankly, who his father is, isn't the issue.

No one will elect a Muslim as President.

AmPat
08-22-2008, 12:43 AM
No, I said it was partial. Nexis costs money. As a researcher, I have to remind the people I work with all the time that "just googling something" doesn't give you a definitive answer.

Check the smiley. I was giving you a compliment.

AmPat
08-22-2008, 01:05 AM

Exactly. We don't know him personally so we have to look at all his history and the picture it paints. It may be Impressionistic, but we can nevertheless make out the picture. He has all the evidence in his life of a Marxist-Socialist.

Incidentally I tell my children that you are or soon will be what your friends are. Obama-Sosteros is what his closest friends and acquaintences are. He acts indignant that McCain called him unpatriotic (he didn't) but he has a long time history of relationships with anti-American people.