PDA

View Full Version : Meet My Divorce Lawyer.

Gingersnap
09-22-2010, 11:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXiJQVyLelM&feature=player_embedded

I expect Philly is similar to this during consultations only more attractive. :D

Rockntractor
09-23-2010, 12:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXiJQVyLelM&feature=player_embedded

I expect Philly is similar to this during consultations only more attractive. :D
Your divorce lawyer!:eek:

lacarnut
09-23-2010, 12:31 AM
Many lawyers are parasitic scumbags. I can give plenty of personal experiences.

RobJohnson
09-23-2010, 02:30 AM
Many lawyers are parasitic scumbags. I can give plenty of personal experiences.

There are some good ones out there. It's just like anything else, there are good and bad. The group I ran around with in Illinois were mostly judges, sheriffs & lawyers. We always had a blast and they kept me out of trouble.

Phillygirl
09-23-2010, 08:10 AM
Oh, dear. I can't stand bottom feeders.

Gingersnap
09-23-2010, 09:32 AM
Oh, dear. I can't stand bottom feeders.

Too much competition?

*runs*

Phillygirl
09-23-2010, 12:28 PM
Too much competition?

*runs*

:p

noonwitch
09-23-2010, 12:42 PM
There are some good ones out there. It's just like anything else, there are good and bad. The group I ran around with in Illinois were mostly judges, sheriffs & lawyers. We always had a blast and they kept me out of trouble.

I know a lot of lawyers through work, too-in the juvenile court division. Most have some level of commitment to the job, especially those who represent the kids. Also, the judges and referees are people who care about the kids, too. I think it's harder in a lot of ways to represent the parents in our system than the kids.

None of the lawyers I know advertise on television. The ones who represent kids don't make enough money to advertise, even if they wanted to do so. They have to bid for airtime against lawyers with tons of money, like Geoffrey Fieger, who runs really sickening ads for his firm, about how they'll stand up for you!