PDA

View Full Version : Personal Message to DUers and all Americans

SarasotaRepub
09-23-2010, 09:00 PM
Drama Queen Alert!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=9187060&mesg_id=9187060)Again. :rolleyes:

SargeUNN http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/donor.gif (1000+ posts) Thu Sep-23-10 11:52 AM

Original message Personal Message to DUers and all Americans

I marvel at how we ignore some of the most important topics, how we allow people to fall into horrible situations and yet we can only focus on things we can do little about. (Like posting BS on DU?) I have begged people to pay attention to the plight of veterans and yet I feel my efforts are wasted and ignored by too many. I wonder if we realize how this issue not only speaks to the sickness of our nation, but also shows how we have lost too much of our soul. I will break it down to a personal level and give you my reaction even though I know some will have some remark to bolster this sickness probably.

I have lost almost all use of my right arm and shoulder which seems to be a combination of at least one pinched nerve in my neck as well as degenerative joint disease in several of the joints in that area. I called the VA on July 26 and an appointment was made for Sept. 27th, which now has been changed, first to Oct. 16, then to Nov. 23 for my FIRST contact with a doctor. I went to the emergency room at the VA in Phoenix and they gave me one month's medicine and when I talked to them they told me that because I hadn't been assigned a primary care provider that nobody could act on my need to more pain management or even to see a social worker. Therefore, my Oct. 16 appointment was changed to Nov. 23 so one could be assigned and an appointment to a social worker and pain management could be made, and tomorrow I actually get to see a social worker. The reason for this is due to all the budget cuts the VA has undergone in the past several years which is from the Bush admin., and while there is some increases under Obama the cuts were so deep it will take a long time to get things back to a decent level. Meanwhile veterans just have to suffer from the broken promises as the people ignore for the most part our plights.

I hear and read those who say don't try to scare me about republicans getting back into control, well to those I say don't kill us just to try and show how they don't scare you. I have been through too much from the Vietnam draft to Katrina,(HA!! Sure asshole, bring up Katrina yet again) to my current problems to have much sympathy for those folks. I know fear and have dealt with it and to see people say they aren't afraid of the Republican's getting back in power, I have to wonder if they know how dangerous their thoughts are. I saw what they did to us in Katrina,(I know, I know, sorry KKKarl Rove and Bu$h blew the leeves, gee, will they never forget that??) to the VA, to our nation and if those facts alone don't tell you that the Republicans will kill what progress we have made since Bush left office are enough to be afraid of then I would like to leave you a personal message. If they get back in power, I probably will become one of their murders and I have to say to you my blood will be on your hands.
(Awww...It's that just soooo cute????)

I thought this was the DUmmy that Malloy saved from Bu$h hit squads?? Or maybe it was some other lunatic, even I get confused with these idiots stories at times. :D

hoplophobe
09-24-2010, 10:01 AM
Drama Queen Alert!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=9187060&mesg_id=9187060)Again. :rolleyes:

I thought this was the DUmmy that Malloy saved from Bu$h hit squads?? Or maybe it was some other lunatic, even I get confused with these idiots stories at times. :D
Sounds familiar, I think you are right.

AmPat
09-24-2010, 10:32 AM
I called the VA on July 26 and an appointment was made for Sept. 27th, which now has been changed, first to Oct. 16, then to Nov. 23 for my FIRST contact with a doctor. I went to the emergency room at the VA in Phoenix and they gave me one month's medicine and when I talked to them they told me that because I hadn't been assigned a primary care provider that nobody could act on my need to more pain management or even to see a social worker. Therefore, my Oct. 16 appointment was changed to Nov. 23 so one could be assigned and an appointment to a social worker and pain management could be made, and tomorrow I actually get to see a social worker. The reason for this is due to all the budget cuts the VA has undergone in the past several years which is from the Bush admin., and while there is some increases under Obama the cuts were so deep it will take a long time to get things back to a decent level. Meanwhile veterans just have to suffer from the broken promises as the people ignore for the most part our plights.Get used to it DUmmy, you morons were the idiots who got all moist over the O Blah Blah. You are the morons who want to change our society into godless, lazy slugs who sit around with their hands out waiting on Nanny McGov't.

Bailey
09-24-2010, 10:51 AM
bobbolink (1000+ posts) Fri Sep-24-10 10:21 AM
Response to Reply #4
45. Others get forgotten, too..... This administration has CUT MORE safety net than even * did.
Remember that when you are telling people how much worse it could be

She just cant stand that others are getting the pity lime light. :rolleyes:

Constitutionally Speaking
09-24-2010, 03:24 PM
Personal Message to DUers and all Americans

I'm just glad the guy drew a distinction here.

09-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Sounds familiar, I think you are right.

I don't remember that story!!!!!

Milly
09-24-2010, 03:35 PM
I'm curious as to where this VA is located. Mr. Milly (a Korean War Vet) uses the one in Fort Wayne, IN, and they give better care and quicker service than our local hospital ER. Maybe because Mr. Milly only goes there when he's actually SICK, not trying to score some pain killers. :rolleyes:

Milly
09-24-2010, 03:36 PM
Yes, I know it's in Phoenix, but what part of town?

warpig
09-24-2010, 08:11 PM
I called the VA on July 26 and an appointment was made for Sept. 27th, which now has been changed, first to Oct. 16, then to Nov. 23 for my FIRST contact with a doctor

Welcome to government health care.

SarasotaRepub
09-24-2010, 08:31 PM
bobbolink (1000+ posts) Fri Sep-24-10 10:21 AM
Response to Reply #4
45. Others get forgotten, too..... This administration has CUT MORE safety net than even * did.
Remember that when you are telling people how much worse it could be

She just cant stand that others are getting the pity lime light. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, bobbolink can't let a thread like that pass without at least one hijack attempt. :D

AmPat
09-24-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm just glad the guy drew a distinction here.

Good point. Even they recognize that they are anti-American.

hoplophobe
09-27-2010, 09:53 AM
I don't remember that story!!!!!
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=264043&postcount=1

SargeUNN (343 posts) Sat Apr-24-10 12:03 AM

Response to Reply #11
12. No I am Sarge not Jeff, but we work together You might remember me from the Mike Malloy Show when he was on Air America and Nova M. I am the one who called in regularly to give Katrina updates until I took on Haley Barbour and the effort to kill me got underway. Mike, Jeff and others helped move me out here to save my life. Isn't hate a wonderful thing how it ruins lives and these rats feels they have done God's work getting rid of that trouble maker?

Ree
09-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Well at least he'll be able to been seen by a Dr.
Stop your bitchin...You're just gettin what ya'lls been askin for...

09-27-2010, 04:14 PM
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=264043&postcount=1

Oh my.

They really have some winners over there.