PDA

View Full Version : Democrat's civics illiteracy

Veritas Aequitas
09-24-2010, 12:45 AM
John McCain "voted" with George Bush...

Now, apparently, you have to "pay for tax cuts", instead of pay for spending. :confused:

Constitutionally Speaking
09-24-2010, 06:02 AM

Now, apparently, you have to "pay for tax cuts", instead of pay for spending. :confused:

It's far worse than those semantic faux pas, we have Democrat LEADERS -hell even SUPREME COURT justices that don't understand the concept of inalienable rights.

Bailey
09-24-2010, 06:42 AM

I love that line "paying for tax cuts" , heres how you pay for it CUT SPENDING.

NJCardFan
09-24-2010, 09:21 AM

Meh. Republican ads use the "voted with" as well. But the worst part is when you see a Democratic ad that says something like this...

"<So & So will help create jobs, provide better schools, guarantee healthcare for all..."

None of which is the Constitutional functionality of government. Why Republicans never use that I'll never know. Well, I do know but you get the picture.

AmPat
09-24-2010, 10:27 AM
Meh. Republican ads use the "voted with" as well. But the worst part is when you see a Democratic ad that says something like this...

"<So & So will help create jobs, provide better schools, guarantee healthcare for all..."

None of which is the Constitutional functionality of government. Why Republicans never use that I'll never know. Well, I do know but you get the picture.

Spot on. How about get the government the hell out of our way so that American producers can turn this country around. You welfare slugs need to get the hell off the gov't titty and pick up an Obama shovel.