PDA

View Full Version : Wholly Cow... Fiorina Bitch slaps Sen. Boxer... Literally

rjas77
09-26-2010, 01:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j4RF6cx0SY&feature=player_embedded

MountainMan
09-26-2010, 02:39 AM
You just knew when that bitch Boxer talked down to that general that it was destined to be used in a campaign ad...

MrsSmith
09-26-2010, 07:45 AM
You just knew when that bitch Boxer talked down to that general that it was destined to be used in a campaign ad...

That was a totally moronic thing to say/do. She deserves to have it used against her. Respect is a 2-way street.

Kay
09-26-2010, 09:34 AM
There are so many horrid democrats in office right now.
But I have to say that the one that I'd like to see fail more
than any other is Boxer. I hate that woman. Even more so
than Nancy Pelosi. I hope Boxer loses hard by a landslide.

SaintLouieWoman
09-26-2010, 09:44 AM

I'm having a tough time deciding which one is more obnoxious. My hope is that both lose by a landslide, but the odds are that Boxer might be the one. Pelosi is probably in a very safe district. At the minimum hope Pelosi is no longer speaker of the house.

Kay
09-26-2010, 10:14 AM
Yes me too, my hope is that we clean house and get rid of them
both along with Nancy's boytoy Hairy. I hope they all lose hard.
But I'll take particular pleasure in seeing Boxer gone.

AmPat
09-26-2010, 10:54 AM
I'm having a tough time deciding which one is more obnoxious. My hope is that both lose by a landslide, but the odds are that Boxer might be the one. Pelosi is probably in a very safe district. At the minimum hope Pelosi is no longer speaker of the house.
PeLousy is safe even without Gerrymandering. She will get the vote of every last San Franidiot that has historically voted for the witch.

Boxer can be thrown out because it is state wide. Maybe the 8 million who left the People's Republic were heavily DImwitoRATS and the empty headed Senator will be the latest loser dethroned.

SarasotaRepub
09-26-2010, 12:44 PM
That was a totally moronic thing to say/do. She deserves to have it used against her. Respect is a 2-way street.

Exactly.

Zathras
09-26-2010, 01:48 PM

There are rumors that I've heard around the Bay Area that, if San Fran Nan loses the speaker position due to the GOP taking the House, she will retire from congress and run for Mayor of San Francisco. Don't know how true they are but if it does happen, 2 things will happen. The House will be a much better place and San Francisco will be even more screwed up as a city than it is now.

namvet
09-27-2010, 12:10 PM
paybacks are hell. Boxer gets it right in the puss

FE_jGD5nZ6U

namvet
09-27-2010, 12:16 PM
also they can throw the ole bitch Maxine Waters off a 10 story building. far as im concerned she's as worthless as tits on bore.

Pelosi may be qualified for dog catcher. maybe

noonwitch
09-27-2010, 12:34 PM

I look at it like this-California has voted for Boxer, and if they re-elect her, they are stuck with her for another 6 years.

Pelosi, on the other hand, has a lot of power because she is SOH. I'm a dem who doesn't like her at all, partly because she's ineffective and partly because she dissed John Dingell, a moderate dem, for the more liberal Waxman. It's probably impossible for the GOP to beat her in SF for her house seat, but somebody should have challenged her in the dem primary. Can you imagine the hilarity that would ensue when a sitting speaker gets taken out in her own party's primary? The entire nation is stuck with her, if the GOP doesn't retake the house.

vcg3rd
09-28-2010, 03:25 PM
The general should have said: "Respectfully, Senator, if you knew anything about the military you would know that we call women of superior rank "Ma'am."

Articulate_Ape
09-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Hopefully we will all be calling her "ex-senator" soon.

AmPat
09-28-2010, 09:16 PM
The general should have said: "Respectfully, Senator, if you knew anything about the military you would know that we call women of superior rank "Ma'am."

If only. Of course the General is a gentleman and he expected her to be a lady. The low-class, trailer park bitch response probably surprised him.:cool: He should have known that libertards have no class. They affect a facade of class and sophistication and it serves to remind me of monkeys in suits. Comical at best and pathetic for sure.:cool: