View Full Version : "Sassy Gay Friend" shorts mock Bible, Romeo and Juiliet

CaughtintheMiddle1990
09-28-2010, 08:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQhkzYVlLl8&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwnFE_NpMsE&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Disgraceful.

Gingersnap
09-28-2010, 08:38 PM
I don't get how this different from what's been going on for 20 years? :confused:

This is just a gay version of Bevis without Butthead.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
09-28-2010, 08:41 PM
I don't get how this different from what's been going on for 20 years? :confused:

If you watch their other videos, they all come down on a story which features or is about a straight couple.
Beavis & Butthead were just morons who were trying to get laid. They didn't have contempt for society.

Gingersnap
09-28-2010, 09:25 PM
If you watch their other videos, they all come down on a story which features or is about a straight couple.
Beavis & Butthead were just morons who were trying to get laid. They didn't have contempt for society.

Sure they did. Gay bitchiness and archness is something that's been around for a hundred years or more. Why do you think so many gay men adore fashion and the arts? The scope for catty and counter-cultural crap is virtually unlimited in those areas.

Gay men more or less fall into two camps: men who want to have sex with men and men who want to be women with penises. This kind of thing comes out of the latter camp (no pun intended).

It's all the bitchy, jealous, over-the-top drama queen behavior of worthless women coupled with the arrogance and crudity of worthless men.

Even worse, it's dated and stale. This would have been somewhat remarkable in 1982 but it's just tedious and derivative today. Who cares?

CaughtintheMiddle1990
09-28-2010, 09:42 PM

Sure they did. Gay bitchiness and archness is something that's been around for a hundred years or more. Why do you think so many gay men adore fashion and the arts? The scope for catty and counter-cultural crap is virtually unlimited in those areas.

Gay men more or less fall into two camps: men who want to have sex with men and men who want to be women with penises. This kind of thing comes out of the latter camp (no pun intended).

It's all the bitchy, jealous, over-the-top drama queen behavior of worthless women coupled with the arrogance and crudity of worthless men.

Even worse, it's dated and stale. This would have been somewhat remarkable in 1982 but it's just tedious and derivative today. Who cares?

It's worse than in 1982 because in 1982 we didn't have the internet.
What these guys are tryin to do is bash traditional Western culture, and they have an audience of millions of young people.

Gingersnap
09-28-2010, 09:54 PM
What these guys are tryin to do is bash traditional Western culture, and they have an audience of millions of young people.

It would have been somewhat shocking in 1982, it's not even interesting today.

I doubt that many people over 25 or 30 are interested in the effeminate gay take on culture outside of fashion and the arts. It's the kind of thing you just grow out of when you pursue the ordinary guy/girl sex/romance thing. I can guarantee that women looking for a family life have no interest in it and men who want a family are also uninterested.

Most of the real culture-killers are firmly within "mainstream" society. They are heterosexual, educated, professional, and reproductive. There's no need to shine a light on the roaches of the Internet to look for these people.

They sit on your school board, they hold public office, they adjudicate the law, and they write best sellers. ;)

CaughtintheMiddle1990
09-28-2010, 10:19 PM
It would have been somewhat shocking in 1982, it's not even interesting today.

I doubt that many people over 25 or 30 are interested in the effeminate gay take on culture outside of fashion and the arts. It's the kind of thing you just grow out of when you pursue the ordinary guy/girl sex/romance thing. I can guarantee that women looking for a family life have no interest in it and men who want a family are also uninterested.

Most of the real culture-killers are firmly within "mainstream" society. They are heterosexual, educated, professional, and reproductive. There's no need to shine a light on the roaches of the Internet to look for these people.

They sit on your school board, they hold public office, they adjudicate the law, and they write best sellers. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp7Ew0KE_h4&feature=related

by the same people

Sonnabend
09-29-2010, 07:16 AM
Y'know CITM?

Former Governor Palin is fifty times smarter than you will ever be.

NJCardFan
09-29-2010, 09:41 AM
I wonder why they never did a Bill Clinton's Arkansas or Jimmy Carter's Georgia?:rolleyes:

Anyhoo, the main problem I have with gays is almost the same problem I have with blacks and it's what I call their act. A majority of blacks fall into one of 2 categories: Victims/Thugs. You have what Larry Elder calls "Victacrat". These are the "being kept down by the white man" blacks led by Sharpton, Jackson, Waters, etc. Then you have the thugs which is perpetrated by gangs and glorified in the rap music industry. Neither of which contribute anything to society except misery. When it comes to gays, you have the "I had no idea he was gay" gay guys and you have the flamers. The flamers get on my fucking nerves. They are loud, obnoxious, and more bitchy than any woman on PMS I've ever been around. These are the one's who perpetuate the animosity toward gays. I remember some years ago when they were going to have a gay pride parade in SF and they made running around naked an option. Um, I've never seen a normal parade where clothing is optional. Why do you have to be naked? It's shit like this that lead people to believe that gays are perverts and deviants. I'm friends with a few gay guys and believe you me, they hate the flamers.

Wei Wu Wei
09-29-2010, 10:51 AM
What is sassy gay friend?

Is this just some internet thing?

Are you really posting a thread about some internet thing making a joke about the bible?

Wei Wu Wei
09-29-2010, 10:52 AM

You shouldn't misinterpret the inevitable force of change as the results of the coordinated efforts of some "them"

FlaGator
09-29-2010, 11:05 AM
You shouldn't misinterpret the inevitable force of change as the results of the coordinated efforts of some "them"

Like the Muslims?

Apache
09-29-2010, 11:18 AM

Spoken like a true commie...

CaughtintheMiddle1990
09-29-2010, 11:25 AM

Why do you Marxists hate western culture so much?
You guys had your chance, from 1917-1991, and it didn't work.
Compare to that to our system which has endured for over 200 years.
It is people like you, and those who hold political beliefs like you, who will in the end bring us down.

Gingersnap
09-29-2010, 11:30 AM
Let's try to stay on topic here, people. If we can't, let's start a new thread with a specific direction. ;)

Wei Wu Wei
09-29-2010, 11:36 AM
Why do you Marxists hate western culture so much?
You guys had your chance, from 1917-1991, and it didn't work.
Compare to that to our system which has endured for over 200 years.
It is people like you, and those who hold political beliefs like you, who will in the end bring us down.

Our system has evolved for 200 years. That's the only reason it's lasted. Continuous adaptation is the only shielding against the unstoppable, inevitable tides of fate.

Bailey
09-29-2010, 11:40 AM
Our system has evolved for 200 years. That's the only reason it's lasted. Continuous adaptation is the only shielding against the unstoppable, inevitable tides of fate.

Not all change is good dumbass.....

FlaGator
09-29-2010, 12:13 PM

It also leads to the failure and death of a society. Eventually immoral behavior becomes the accepted norm and the society that "progressed" to support those values comes crashing down upon itself. It seems almost inevitable that individual desires replace behaving in a manner that works for the common good.

Progressives claim to be progressing towards some end but it is a good one or a bad one? Is it good to be a progressive when you are progressing towards the same clift the previous societies have sauntered toward and then walked off the edge before they even realized that there was an edge?

Wei Wu Wei
09-29-2010, 12:51 PM
I'm sorry I don't think some dudes giving each other bjays or rjays or whatever jays is going to bring down the most powerful imperialistic force in the history of the world.

Wei Wu Wei
09-29-2010, 12:52 PM
Multiple generations of uneducated people, wealth inequality comparable to that of Mexico, a 24-hour nonstop media bombardment controlled by the same elites that have near unlimited access and donation kickbacks from congress.

Well, that can have an effect.

FlaGator
09-29-2010, 02:01 PM
I'm sorry I don't think some dudes giving each other bjays or rjays or whatever jays is going to bring down the most powerful imperialistic force in the history of the world.

Just one of the symptons of societal decay. When a minority's desires can be put head of the majority's then more minorities will demand that their whims be recognized. It will not stop. If the desire has some positive societal benefit (for example the end of slavery, equal rights) then the change is positive. When the adapation only of benefit for those who society is being altered for then the slippery slope effect comes in to play.

Lets look at same sex marriage, in the case of same sex marriage, how does society benefit?

Once everything becomes totally about the individual with no thought to it's broader implications then the society breaks down and another more cohesive group takes over.

Wei Wu Wei
09-29-2010, 02:29 PM
Once everything becomes totally about the individual with no thought to it's broader implications then the society breaks down and another more cohesive group takes over.

Libertarianism.

BadCat
09-29-2010, 08:32 PM
Libertarianism.

You're a fag, aren't you?

Gingersnap
09-29-2010, 08:48 PM
Libertarianism.

No, that would be anarchy.

noonwitch
09-30-2010, 09:30 AM
[QUOTE=NJCardFan;318264]I wonder why they never did a Bill Clinton's Arkansas or Jimmy Carter's Georgia?:rolleyes:
QUOTE]

My guess is that people in Alaska have more teeth.

Odysseus
09-30-2010, 10:15 AM
Ah, determinism. Another quaint Marxist trope. The Berlin Wall never came down for you, did it?

Our system is based on fundamentally sound principles, which have allowed people to amend it as circumstances dictate, but through a process that mitigates mob passions and restrains competing interests ability to manipulate the process. That is why our system has lasted for 200 years. It isn't change for change's sake, that's just following every fad that comes down the pike.

Well, we know that you don't think, but perhaps you need to start. First, the erosion of masculinity is a sign of a culture going into its decadent phase. Look at Greece, Rome, the various European powers and you will see that the rise of a gay subculture invariably erodes the capacity for decisive action. Second, the most powerful imperialistic force in the history of the world has already been defeated. It happened in 1989, when the Berlin Wall came down and the Soviet Union began to come apart.

Your ability to regurgitate failed dogmas is impressive, but worrisome. Just what subject do you teach?