PDA

View Full Version : Baby Miraculously Survives Abortion, Expected to Live 'Normal' Life

Perilloux
06-05-2008, 12:59 PM
Baby Miraculously Survives Abortion, Expected to Live 'Normal' Life (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,363434,00.html)
Thursday, June 05, 2008

A mother who decided to abort her son because he may have inherited a life-threatening kidney condition is overjoyed that he survived the procedure.

Jodie Percival of Nottinghamshire, England, said she and her fiancee made the decision to abort baby Finley when she was eight weeks pregnant.

Percival's first son Thane died of multicystic dysplastic kidneys which causes cysts to grow on the kidneys of an unborn baby and her second child Lewis was born with serious kidney damage and currently has just one kidney, the Daily Mail reported.

"I was on the (birth control pill) when I became pregnant," Percival, 25, said. "Deciding to terminate at eight weeks was just utterly horrible but I couldn't cope with the anguish of losing another baby."

You can see a picture of baby Finley here (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1024297/Mothers-anger-turns-delight-baby-survives-abortion.html). He's a real cutie.

:)

Shannon
06-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Wow.That's an incredible story.

I'm curious as to how an abortion can be screwed up though.:confused:

BSR
06-05-2008, 01:13 PM
the look on that kid's face is priceless.

"Get this b**ch away from me, she tried to end my life"

and how do you go about telling this child how he made news? He's going to find out that his mom and dad decided to try to kill him.. Thats going to make family gatherings ackward.

Vepr
06-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Well that will be a heart warming story to share with him later in life. Odd story all around.

Goldwater
06-05-2008, 05:25 PM
This kid has major fortitude, how the hell do you survive an abortion?

stickyboot
06-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Wow.That's an incredible story.

I'm curious as to how an abortion can be screwed up though.:confused:

Supposedly, the tiny piece of "real estate" the early conceptus occupies gets missed in the procedure.

Mom strikes me as a little less grateful to God (for the second chance, at least, if "forgiveness" is too strong for some) than I would hope to expect.

And what do they hope to gain by publicizing this? Would they have the audacity to sue the doctor or hospital for malpractice?

I can read the kid's bio now-"My Folks Tried to Abort Me." Maybe he just needs to be adopted for his own psychological health.

I want to go take another shower now.

biccat
06-06-2008, 10:03 AM
What an incredible story! If a mother who has a unsuccessful abortion is happy to have her child born, how many other mothers are destroying a chance at happiness with a successful abortion?

Zafod
06-06-2008, 10:37 AM
Well that will be a heart warming story to share with him later in life. Odd story all around.

I wouldnt ever share that with him. Do you even see how that would fuck a kid up?
You dont have children do you?

Shannon
06-06-2008, 10:50 AM
I wouldnt ever share that with him. Do you even see how that would fuck a kid up?
You dont have children do you?

I think he was being sarcastic. The mom has gone public though. I'm sure the kid will find out eventually.