PDA

View Full Version : I just find this DU Practice to be the funniest thing i have ever seen

Cseeman
09-29-2010, 10:41 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9221332

I just wonder who the audience is for this posting I mean does he really think that Americans other then the complete nuts that post on DU are going to come to DU and then read his posting and say this makes sense.

The very fact he is posting on such a far left wing fringe site automatically causes rational people to question his claims, opinion and the underlying support he posted tp support his opinion.

I would love to just ask the stupid idiots that post these types of messages addressed to America think thier audience is

Ree
09-30-2010, 02:09 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9221332

I just wonder who the audience is for this posting I mean does he really think that Americans other then the complete nuts that post on DU are going to come to DU and then read his posting and say this makes sense.

The very fact he is posting on such a far left wing fringe site automatically causes rational people to question his claims, opinion and the underlying support he posted tp support his opinion.

I would love to just ask the stupid idiots that post these types of messages addressed to America think thier audience is
It would just make your head hurt(just point and laugh)....The DUmmies really believe they are the "norm"...They also think those types of posts make they look very "intellectual".....

NJCardFan
10-01-2010, 01:32 AM
It would just make your head hurt(just point and laugh)....The DUmmies really believe they are the "norm"...They also think those types of posts make they look very "intellectual".....

Something I like to allude to is something I got from Bernard Goldberg's book Bias. He points out the now famous Pauline Kael quote about not understanding how Nixon could have won in '72 because she didn't know anyone who voted for him...even though Nixon won one of the largest landslide victory in any presidential election (Nixon carried 49 states, 520 out of a possible 537 electoral votes, and nearly 61% of the popular vote. Only Reagan's 525-13 electoral votes is the largest electoral margin of victory).

Cseeman
10-01-2010, 10:04 AM
I always see o'reiley interviewing bernie goldberg but to me goldberg seems like he is just angry at life

bmovies
10-05-2010, 07:16 AM
From the DU poster:
Dale Robertson, President and Founder of Tea Party.org:

http://ikeonic.blogspot.com/2010/01/epic-fail-teapartyorg-founder-dale.html

snip

UPDATE 1/6/2010 6:22 PST:

Within the last 30 minutes, the Houston Tea Party Society released this statement clarifying their history with Dale Robertson and "we do not choose to associate with people that use his type of disgusting language".

snip

UPDATE:
According to the Washington Examiner, the picture was taken on February 27, 2009 at a Houston Tea Party rally. Josh Parker of the Houston Tea Party Society says that Robertson was booted from the event for the sign in the photo.

In April 2009, after the sign debacle, Robertson was embroiled in a bitter fight with the same Houston Tea Party Society because Robertson registered and squatted on a gazillion tea party related URLs -- demanding a fat paycheck to give up the URLs.

Cseeman
10-05-2010, 11:16 AM
that is as creditable as siting the Hoffington post