PDA

View Full Version : We're going to re-open the Ask the Administrators forum next week.

bijou
09-29-2010, 11:30 AM
In amongst a long and dull spiel comes this gem.

...We're going to re-open the Ask the Administrators forum next week. Over time, we believe that the return of the ATA forum will go a long way toward addressing the concerns many members have expressed. We have unintentionally allowed too many small misunderstandings to grow into big misunderstandings, and we think bringing back the ATA forum will help make that less common.
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9221691)

W00t! :D

Sparky
09-29-2010, 12:52 PM
Wonderful! That place was a goldmine - hillarious!! Can't wait to see the results of this decision.

Bailey
09-29-2010, 12:59 PM
I thought they didnt allow the questioning of the staff at DU?

FlaGator
09-29-2010, 01:46 PM
Sweet. They are now announcing train wrecks before they happen.

FlaGator
09-29-2010, 01:47 PM

They didn't say that the staff would pay attention to the post, just that DUers could ask things.

Bailey
09-29-2010, 01:52 PM
They didn't say that the staff would pay attention to the post, just that DUers could ask things.

Well either way it should be fun to watch. :D

SarasotaRepub
09-30-2010, 06:58 AM
Yeah, I saw that thread yesterday. :D I liked this:

EarlG, one of the other DU Administrators, has a similar story. When his son was born, I did not want to deny him the opportunity which I myself enjoyed. Like me, he was the primary caretaker for his son during the workday, and like me he had to figure out how to balance his administrative and parental responsibilities.

Translation: Whew, now I had someone else who didn't have a "real" job to PM with.

:D

Ree
09-30-2010, 09:05 AM
Think he's tryin to keep it all in one place so they don't have to clean yo 20+ threads askin the same thing....It's a gold mine....

ralph wiggum
10-01-2010, 10:10 AM
Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!!!!! :D