PDA

View Full Version : Obama Shills For Comedian.

Gingersnap
09-30-2010, 10:49 AM
Obama gives Stewart's rally a boost
By KENDRA MARR | 09/29/10 5:14 PM Updated: 09/29/10 8:18 PM

Jon Stewart's planned rally to 'restore sanity' just got a big endorsement from the White House. AP Photo Close

RICHMOND -- President Barack Obama seemed to offer a ringing endorsement Wednesday for "Daily Show" host Jon Stewart's upcoming Rally to Restore Sanity – although he didn’t get the name quite right.

"I was amused -- Jon Stewart, you know, the host of The Daily Show, apparently he's going to host a rally called something like Americans in favor of a return to sanity, or something like that," Obama told a crowd gathered around a living room in a comfortable suburban home. "And his point was 70 percent of the people – it doesn’t matter what political affiliation –70 percent of folks are just like you. They go about their business. They work hard every day. They’re looking after their families. They don’t go around calling people names. They don’t make stuff up.”

The session was Obama’s final – and friendliest – small-group suburban discussion that took him through Ohio, New Mexico and Iowa. White House deputy press secretary Bill Burton told reporters on Air Force One the president will likely field a few more rounds of casual, unscripted lawn-chair gatherings in the coming months.

Politico (http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm/0910/plea_for_sanity_4def9ab8-7a8d-4d90-aaf3-2d55ac9d743a.html)

noonwitch
09-30-2010, 02:18 PM
I'm curious as to how many people will show up on 10-30 for the rally. I also wonder if any celebs or legit politicians will be there. Bill Clinton kind of hinted that he might be there, but that's probably an issue for the Secret Service and/or Hillary to decide.

Arianna Huffington is providing buses from NYC to Washington for it. She told Jon the other day "no matter how many buses it takes". Colbert is having a "competing" rally to keep fear alive or something to that effect. 10-30 is Devil's Night, here, so I have to be home to hose down my roof.

FlaGator
09-30-2010, 02:24 PM
This makes sense. Obama's leadership is a joke...

lacarnut
09-30-2010, 03:28 PM
This makes sense. Obama's leadership is a joke...

Ain't that the truth.

Bailey
09-30-2010, 04:02 PM
Ain't that the truth.

There trying to bill this bullshit up as a counter to Becks rally, forgetting it was one man asking people to show up, while the unions will be busing in others for this coming rally.

lacarnut
09-30-2010, 04:13 PM
There trying to bill this bullshit up as a counter to Becks rally, forgetting it was one man asking people to show up, while the unions will be busing in others for this coming rally.

Don't forget the welfare queens and the queers. These Democratic assholes will trash the place up unlike the Beck rally. You can take that to the bank.

Bailey
09-30-2010, 04:19 PM
Don't forget the welfare queens and the queers. These Democratic assholes will trash the place up unlike the Beck rally. You can take that to the bank.

I was at the beck rally and it was pretty clean.

lacarnut
09-30-2010, 04:27 PM
I was at the beck rally and it was pretty clean.
That's what I heard.

They will need a couple of dump trucks to pick up after the trashy Democrats.

Bailey
09-30-2010, 04:32 PM
That's what I heard.

They will need a couple of dump trucks to pick up after the trashy Democrats.

Well this rally was made up of adults who were brought up with an idea of respect, not a bunch of dirty hippy wanna-bes.

I really like watching Libtard rally's its a who's who of scumbags who cant hold a decent job.

KhrushchevsShoe
09-30-2010, 05:45 PM
Damn those people I dont agree exercising their freedom of speech! Can you imagine the mess they're going to make? Oh and those unions have to be involved somehow, they always are. Boogeymen. Boogeymen everywhere.

FlaGator
09-30-2010, 06:10 PM
Damn those people I dont agree exercising their freedom of speech! Can you imagine the mess they're going to make? Oh and those unions have to be involved somehow, they always are. Boogeymen. Boogeymen everywhere.

What the hell are you talking about?

lacarnut
09-30-2010, 07:04 PM

No one is stopping them from exercising their free speech. Red Herring, Red Herring, Red Herring. However, the organizers should be held financially responsible for the clean up if the freaks, lefties, welfare queens, union thugs and the dopesters trash the site. You have a problem with that, dimwit??????????????

Huff. is herding the welfare queens onto to buses. Hey, it's free shit for lazy bums.