PDA

View Full Version : more people than glenn beck rally

SarasotaRepub
10-02-2010, 03:44 PM
So? (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9242362) :confused: DUmmies, this is just another "feel good" event put together by the unions. Do you really think POTUS gives two shits what a bunch of smelly hippies think or do???

cal04 (1000+ posts) Sat Oct-02-10 02:15 PM
Original message more people than glenn beck rally

Edited on Sat Oct-02-10 02:40 PM by cal04
satellite image just taken
Someone tell Glenn Beck!

just mentioned by Joe Madison at rally

on twitter
http://twitter.com/finneyk
RT @OneNationTeam:
It's just after 2 and we already have more people at #DC10210 than Glenn Beck had. And people are still pouring in!

You morons would still vote for him if he showed up there today and called you all retarded. You think this Hippie Fest is going to get you jobs??? God you people are stupid.

Bailey
10-02-2010, 03:46 PM
Is that true? I cant find a ariel photo of the event.

Articulate_Ape
10-02-2010, 03:48 PM
Remember, SR, 10,000 is a million to these dolts.

Constitutionally Speaking
10-02-2010, 04:39 PM
The live shots I saw showed FAR FEWER people than Beck's rally.

Not only that, but this rally was put on by roughly 400 different groups.

BadCat
10-02-2010, 04:43 PM
The live shots I saw showed FAR FEWER people than Beck's rally.

Not only that, but this rally was put on by roughly 400 different groups.

They are "liberally" estimating it at 150K idiots.

Didn't look like that many to me.

http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/on-politics/2010/10/02/rally2x-wide-community.jpg

http://i.usatoday.net/news/gallery/2010/n101002_dcrally/rally3pg-horizontal.jpg

NJCardFan
10-02-2010, 04:45 PM
This is the stark difference between the Beck/Palin rally and this one:

Cindy Garcia, 38, made the journey with a nine-bus caravan sponsored by her labor union, UAW Local 600, in Dearborn, Mich. She was there to support unions, which she said were the backbone of the middle class. But she also wanted to urge Democrats to take a tougher stand on issues.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1010/43036.html#ixzz11EgdWgAq

This was an organized rally by very large organizations like the NAACP and labor unions. Beck's rallies were just people. Folks who organized their own bus trips paid for out of their own pockets, not funded by union dues.

In the linked article, it's the usual liberal bullshit about jobs and such. You know, the crap that the government has no business being involved in. Oh, and one of their speakers was Van Jones. Need I say more? And I love this little gem:

Saturday’s crowd also was significantly more racially diverse than the Beck rally, with a heavy African American presence on stage and in the audience.

Gee, there's a real head scratcher. Blacks are overwhelmingly Democrat and even border line Marxist so is this a real surprise? Especially considering that this was a rally sponsored by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION for the ADVANCEMENT of COLORED PEOPLE! Again, a huge difference. The Beck/Palin rally wasn't sponsored by any major group like this rally was. And it just goes to show you that with these people it's all about race and not about the issues.

Wei Wu Wei
10-02-2010, 04:49 PM
This is the stark difference between the Beck/Palin rally and this one:

This was an organized rally by very large organizations like the NAACP and labor unions. Beck's rallies were just people. Folks who organized their own bus trips paid for out of their own pockets, not funded by union dues.

In the linked article, it's the usual liberal bullshit about jobs and such. You know, the crap that the government has no business being involved in. Oh, and one of their speakers was Van Jones. Need I say more? And I love this little gem:

Gee, there's a real head scratcher. Blacks are overwhelmingly Democrat and even border line Marxist so is this a real surprise? Especially considering that this was a rally sponsored by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION for the ADVANCEMENT of COLORED PEOPLE! Again, a huge difference. The Beck/Palin rally wasn't sponsored by any major group like this rally was. And it just goes to show you that with these people it's all about race and not about the issues.

Um actually billionaires and corporate front groups were funding the Tea Party

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/08/30/100830fa_fact_mayer?currentPage=all

The anti-government fervor infusing the 2010 elections represents a political triumph for the Kochs. By giving money to “educate,” fund, and organize Tea Party protesters, they have helped turn their private agenda into a mass movement. Bruce Bartlett, a conservative economist and a historian, who once worked at the National Center for Policy Analysis, a Dallas-based think tank that the Kochs fund, said, “The problem with the whole libertarian movement is that it’s been all chiefs and no Indians. There haven’t been any actual people, like voters, who give a crap about it. So the problem for the Kochs has been trying to create a movement.” With the emergence of the Tea Party, he said, “everyone suddenly sees that for the first time there are Indians out there—people who can provide real ideological power.” The Kochs, he said, are “trying to shape and control and channel the populist uprising into their own policies.”

A Republican campaign consultant who has done research on behalf of Charles and David Koch said of the Tea Party, “The Koch brothers gave the money that founded it. It’s like they put the seeds in the ground. Then the rainstorm comes, and the frogs come out of the mud—and they’re our candidates!”

Calypso Jones
10-02-2010, 04:54 PM
no its not true the freaking liars. But what did you expect.

http://www.libertycentral.org/scenes-from-the-one-nation-rally-2010-10?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

NJCardFan
10-02-2010, 04:54 PM

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/08/30/100830fa_fact_mayer?currentPage=all

Oh really. So what you're saying is that all of those buses were funded by billionaires? Um, nope. I knew of 3 separate bus trips from my area and all 3 were funded by those who paid to go. They got the cost of the buses, and decided on a cost from there, fuck bag. Try again.

Wei Wu Wei
10-02-2010, 04:55 PM
Oh really. So what you're saying is that all of those buses were funded by billionaires?

No that's not what I'm saying.

Calypso Jones
10-02-2010, 04:56 PM
well. it might have made it a lot easier on us going to the BECK rally is SOMEONE HAD PAID OUR WAY...but they DIDN"T. I guess we musta asked what we could do for our country not what our national communist party can do for us.

http://www.libertycentral.org/scenes-from-the-one-nation-rally-2010-10?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

not all Americans are stinking lazy hippy commies.

Wei Wu Wei
10-02-2010, 04:58 PM
Working class people can't always afford to up and drive across the country.

Wei Wu Wei
10-02-2010, 04:58 PM
A working class rally for the majority of the contry vs an upper-middle class rally for the top 10%

Rockntractor
10-02-2010, 04:59 PM
This would have been a great dating opportunity for Weible, 150000 defective people and what sex they are doesn't matter to him.

Calypso Jones
10-02-2010, 05:00 PM

good grief. These people work for the government.

not to mention the fact they are stupid braindead hate america freaks.

Wei Wu Wei
10-02-2010, 05:01 PM
good grief. These people work for the government.

not to mention the fact they are stupid braindead hate america freaks.

yes and tea partiers are stupid baby poopy heads

great insight

Rockntractor
10-02-2010, 05:03 PM

great insight

Hey watch your language!:rolleyes:

Wei Wu Wei
10-02-2010, 05:06 PM
*deletes thread, changes all posts from today to "i <3 george w. bush"*

Calypso Jones
10-02-2010, 05:06 PM

great insight

whose dues and tax money go to pay for the likes of these liberals to have their ways paid to DC to make the democrats look good. bag that.

The propaganda doesn't work as well as it did when the alphabet networks reigned supreme.

Wei Wu Wei
10-02-2010, 05:07 PM
Propaganda has never worked as well as it does today

NJCardFan
10-02-2010, 05:16 PM

Then shut your hole.

Wei Wu Wei
10-02-2010, 05:17 PM
Because I don't say the things you believe liberals say? I'm sorry I don't fit your simplistic worldview.;

NJCardFan
10-02-2010, 05:19 PM

So you're saying that every person who attended the Beck rally were millionaires? Typical of you. Please go away. You're nothing but a common troll who could find his ass with with both hands, a map, and a Sherpa.

Bailey
10-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Because I don't say the things you believe liberals say? I'm sorry I don't fit your simplistic worldview.;

Hey shithead I went to the beck rally and I paid my own way and I'm middle class. Most of the people I saw where middle class people, who earned what they have.

I talked to a guy that that was out of work for over a year and camped out of near one of the large screens at 3am and he told me it was crowded when he got there.

NJCardFan
10-02-2010, 05:22 PM

You don't say anything. You're an America hating douche bag who's to lazy to provide for yourself so you want to steal from others to support you. Fuck you and all you stand for. You have no real goals and no desire to be a productive member of society.

Bailey
10-02-2010, 05:23 PM
So you're saying that every person who attended the Beck rally were millionaires? Typical of you. Please go away. You're nothing but a common troll who could find his ass with with both hands, a map, and a Sherpa.

I have come to the conclusion that he's here just to stir up shit, not to argue, not learn anything just to piss people off.

Wei Wu Wei
10-02-2010, 05:24 PM
So you're saying that every person who attended the Beck rally were millionaires?

You're bad at this.

NJCardFan
10-02-2010, 05:25 PM
I have come to the conclusion that he's here just to stir up shit, not to argue, not learn anything just to piss people off.

Hence the 2nd half of my post.

Wei Wu Wei
10-02-2010, 05:25 PM
You don't say anything. You're an America hating douche bag who's to lazy to provide for yourself so you want to steal from others to support you. Fuck you and all you stand for. You have no real goals and no desire to be a productive member of society.

lol as an adult I've never collected unemployment or disability or any other form of handout. you're a moron.

Ree
10-02-2010, 05:26 PM
You think the world owes you anything ya want without havin to work for it.....Damn ya are one DUmb mofo

Bailey
10-02-2010, 05:26 PM

You're bad at this.

then what douche nozzle are you trying to say?

Wei Wu Wei
10-02-2010, 05:30 PM
I have to be careful if I say anything too real my posts will get altered or moved.

It's how people deal with what scares them.

Ree
10-02-2010, 05:32 PM
I have to be careful if I say anything too real my posts will get altered or moved.

You couldn't scare a toddler....All your posts are SOSDD....

Rockntractor
10-02-2010, 05:33 PM

Oh bwess yo widdow heart, you trowing a tantwum!:D

Wei Wu Wei
10-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Oh don't worry I've seen plenty of it. In bars, people talking about how Obama is "just another thug", a "muslim, possibly a terrorist" or one of the most favorite "magic negro", and they start screaming and yelling when I try to talk to them like adults.

Wei Wu Wei
10-02-2010, 05:36 PM
Oh bwess yo widdow heart, you trowing a tantwum!:D

hardly surprising. only proves that this place is a circle-jerk echo chamber full of people who will actively hide opposing ideas away.

and yall love to accuse DU of this :rolleyes:

Bailey
10-02-2010, 05:39 PM
hardly surprising. only proves that this place is a circle-jerk echo chamber full of people who will actively hide opposing ideas away.

We oppose bad ideas there we we.

Ree
10-02-2010, 05:39 PM

And you think the little temper tantrums ya throw in every post is "adult like"?

I think it's time to take the trash out...

Rockntractor
10-02-2010, 05:42 PM

Oh poor poor baby, goes upstairs and tells mommy!:(

Wei Wu Wei
10-02-2010, 05:50 PM
Oh poor poor baby, goes upstairs and tells mommy!:(

Well I tried but the only one I found upstairs was your mommy :eek:

:cool:

asdf2231
10-02-2010, 06:11 PM

Actually your posts get moved because you are a generally unlikable prick.

Um. Yeah. All crouched there waiting to spring like an vicious bunny. Yer terrafyin' :rolleyes:

Wei Wu Wei
10-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Um. Yeah. All crouched there waiting to spring like an vicious bunny. Yer terrafyin' :rolleyes:

You think people burned books because they were afraid of being bitten by them? ;)

Articulate_Ape
Ah, the New Yorker; fair and balanced as they come. :rolleyes:

asdf2231
Oh don't worry I've seen plenty of it. In bars, people talking about how Obama is "just another thug", a "muslim, possibly a terrorist" or one of the most favorite "magic negro", and they start screaming and yelling when I try to talk to them like adults.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/asdf2231/blog%20stuff%202/bongs%20and%20bouncies/epicfail.jpg

asdf2231
10-02-2010, 06:14 PM
You think people burned books because they were afraid of being bitten by them? ;)

If we burned YOU it wouldn't be because we're afraid of you. Trust me.

Big Guy
10-02-2010, 06:22 PM

Wee Wee if I met you in a bar and you started your Anti American bull shit, I would just remove a few of your teeth than help you out the door.

That's if one of the Soldiers of the 101st Airborne didn't get you first of course.

Wei Wu Wei
10-02-2010, 06:26 PM
Respect The Motherland!

asdf2231
10-02-2010, 06:31 PM
Respect The Motherland!

Jesus H.

If you are gonna try to mock or attempt to be ironic, FFS get it right.

It's Vaterland

Unless you're trying to call us all commies which makes less fuckin' sense than normal from you.

Big Guy
10-02-2010, 06:37 PM
Respect The Motherland!

Respect is something you need to learn about. Tell ya what, you come to Clarksville, Tennessee and spew that crap you spew here and you will learn about respect.

You see it is okay to disagree, but when you do it in a manner that is disrespectful it is no longer okay. You have no clue how to be respectful, come here to Clarksville and I will be happy to teach you. :D

SarasotaRepub
10-02-2010, 07:06 PM

Ok, let's take these one by one.

1.) "Thug" : Quite frankly, he is one. A more refined thug, but still just a Chicago thug politican. Look at Rahm, same thing, different color.

2.) "Muslim/terrorist." I take POTUS at his word about religion. If you remember, people called W a terrorist too. Both claims are moronic.

3.) "Magic Negro (http://articles.latimes.com/2007/mar/19/opinion/oe-ehrenstein19)" Wei, blame a jackass at the LA Times for that one. Sorry, but once it's out there... I'm surprised you bothered with that one.

The Beck / Lib rallies really are two different things. Becks was a "I'm having a Rally". Come if you want to. He wasn't picking up the tab.

Todays event is backed by some pretty heavy Lib guns bussing people in. There is a difference. And to be fair, I'm sure there were plenty of Libs that paid their own way too. All 5 of them. ;):D

NJCardFan
10-02-2010, 07:56 PM
Respect is something you need to learn about. Tell ya what, you come to Clarksville, Tennessee and spew that crap you spew here and you will learn about respect.

You see it is okay to disagree, but when you do it in a manner that is disrespectful it is no longer okay. You have no clue how to be respectful, come here to Clarksville and I will be happy to teach you. :D

Should he take the last train?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScXXaBu1Ing

lacarnut
10-02-2010, 08:04 PM

Where are all the brown people. Racist, racist, racist.

Zathras
10-02-2010, 08:05 PM

Which the people you support each and every day Wee Wee prove beyond a shadow of a doubt with yet another hate America fest in DC.

Big Guy
10-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Should he take the last train?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScXXaBu1Ing

He can if he wants but I don't think he/she/it has big enough testis. :D

Calypso Jones
10-02-2010, 10:20 PM
ohmygosh this is so funny so bear with me.

from the beck rally on 828 Note the little old lady in the red shirt at the fence about 2/3 of the way down. Look for the man in the white hat and shirt that is facing away from the reflecting pool. She's slightly down the fence from him.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20100828/i/r3235952811.jpg%3Fx%3D400%26y%3D241%26q%3D85%26sig %3Di_Sw.1STzIH8yEMOTSlOyQ--&imgrefurl=http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Thousands-gather-along-reflecting-pool-support-TV-commentator-Glenn-Beck/photo//100828/ids_photos_ts/r3235952811.jpg//s:/ap/20100827/ap_on_go_ot/us_dc_rally&usg=__GJ0jpQ41dPC9LPPtjjWmLg4_BZA=&h=241&w=398&sz=28&hl=en&start=41&sig2=7u7JJmKPGrsU8CgNLRp0yA&zoom=1&tbnid=JtxvCp5jZZ6zKM:&tbnh=153&tbnw=186&ei=bmanTLzOGcnPnAfA_vSpDA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Djonathan%2Bernst%2Blincoln%2Bmemorial %26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1G1GGLQ_ENUS3 73%26biw%3D1262%26bih%3D807%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C1422&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=437&vpy=403&dur=114&hovh=175&hovw=289&tx=194&ty=66&oei=YGanTKjBMMznnQeQ9-S4DA&esq=3&page=3&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:41&biw=1262&bih=807

NOW. THIS is a shot said by today'sC=Span claiming to be the One Nation rally. There's that little old lady in the red shirt in the first 1/4 of the way down in the picture. And THERE"S THE MAN IN THE WHITE SHIRT AND HAT looking away from the pool!! There's also a Gadsden flag in that pix too. I think it is lying on the ground just over the fence.

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/10/figures-cspan-uses-tea-party-rally-shot-for-leftist-one-nation-rally/
too. funny.

you're probably going to have to enlarge these.

NJCardFan
10-02-2010, 10:36 PM
ohmygosh this is so funny so bear with me.

from the beck rally on 828 Note the little old lady in the red shirt at the fence about 2/3 of the way down. Look for the man in the white hat and shirt that is facing away from the reflecting pool. She's slightly down the fence from him.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 62&bih=807

NOW. THIS is a shot said by today'sC=Span claiming to be the One Nation rally. There's that little old lady in the red shirt in the first 1/4 of the way down in the picture. And THERE"S THE MAN IN THE WHITE SHIRT AND HAT looking away from the pool!! There's also a Gadsden flag in that pix too. I think it is lying on the ground just over the fence.

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/20 ... ion-rally/

too. funny.

you're probably going to have to enlarge these.

Could you please try linking these again? The first one gave me, well, nothing. The 2nd gave me, well, nothing.

Calypso Jones
10-02-2010, 10:42 PM
please try again. I refreshed the links.

m00
10-02-2010, 10:52 PM
You morons would still vote for him if he showed up there today and called you all retarded. You think this Hippie Fest is going to get you jobs??? God you people are stupid.

I haven't lived in the US for... 4-5 years now... is the job market really as bad as everyone says? Or is it just bad for people who are unwilling to move where the jobs are / people who don't have in-demand skills?

Odysseus
10-02-2010, 10:52 PM

So, Koch = bad, Soros = good? Or are you just upset that your billionaire couldn't get half the people that Beck got?

You're twice wrong on this point. First, working class people didn't attend this, unless they were union members, and the unions paid for their ride. Second, working class people were able to up and drive across the country when Martin Luther King held the first March on Washington. Of course, Charlton Heston is a better draw than Ed Schultz, but who isn't? For that matter, it didn't seem to stop the tea partiers. It's only leftist toadies who demand a free ride to their march, which, come to think of it, is pretty much their mindset for everything.

A working class rally for the majority of the contry vs an upper-middle class rally for the top 10%
Okay, so the union and media hacks represent the top 10%, plus whatever hangers on they could scrounge from the meeting halls, vs. working people who showed up for Beck?

As long as it fit yours.

Paranoid much?

If a conservative posts on DU, the lock down the thread within minutes and revoke his account. They have zero tolerance for dissent. OTOH, we let you say whatever you want, as long as you don't break the rules that apply to all of us, and you complain that we don't take you seriously. Want some cheese with that whine?

m00
10-02-2010, 10:56 PM

I've never had a post altered by mods at CU (that I know of, anyway). I may have had Gator ask me "the question," (I can't actually remember, it would have been in 2005) :p but I've never had anything altered or moved. Maybe it's not what you say, but your general tone and attitude.

Calypso Jones
10-02-2010, 10:57 PM
maybe you just can't remember what you wrote...or thought.

I know i have that problem with your posts. :D

NJCardFan
10-02-2010, 10:57 PM
please try again. I refreshed the links.

Holy shit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're right! It is the same picture.

This from the Beck Rally(yet to be confirmed):
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20100828/i/r3235952811.jpg?x=400&y=241&q=85&sig=i_Sw.1STzIH8yEMOTSlOyQ--

This from "today":
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/cspan-crowd.jpg

However, for the 1st pic, can you post where it says it's from the Beck rally?

m00
10-02-2010, 11:11 PM
maybe you just can't remember what you wrote...or thought.

I know i have that problem with your posts. :D

I used to consider myself a liberal in 2005. I was brought up to believe in freedom & liberty (I believe in liberty categorically and without compromise), and I hold a deep respect for human life & dignity. Plus the anti-government and anti-authority streak because I feel like we should be masters of our own destiny. I used to get really pissed at other liberals for holding views that I considered to be completely against what a liberal should believe in. At some point, it occurred to me either I was the only liberal in the world, or I had the definition wrong. But yeah, I've been like one of three "liberals" on CU and you're always an outsider. But seriously Wei Wei, you are catching flak because you behave like an immature puppy shitting all over anything rather than that you are liberal.

Calypso Jones
10-02-2010, 11:24 PM
my linked pix for the beck rally keeps eliminating information. But if you go here and read the into over the first pix, you'll see that the Beck rally piccture is identified as a rally picture. Look for the Gadsden flag in the Beck Rally photo. Secondly. please. Look at the people in the beck rally. They are CLEAN!

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/10/figures-cspan-uses-tea-party-rally-shot-for-leftist-one-nation-rally/

NJCardFan
10-03-2010, 12:47 AM
This is too funny.

marinejcksn
10-03-2010, 06:26 AM
Glenn Beck Rally:

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/mall2.jpg

One Nation Rally:

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/mall1.jpg

That's fuckin' pathetic. I love it when Libtards crash & Burn. Guess you didn't quite beat us Right Wing Crazies in attendence, huh Ed? :p

SarasotaRepub
10-03-2010, 08:58 AM
This is too funny.

They certainly look like the same photo. :D You know how you'll know they are? The MSM won't touch this. It'll be totally ignored.

Apache
10-03-2010, 10:37 AM

You do know that term came from your side of the aisle, right?

AmPat
10-03-2010, 10:55 AM

Um actually Glenn Beck isn't a Tea Party member, nor was this a Tea Party event.

Rockntractor
10-03-2010, 10:58 AM
Um actually Glenn Beck isn't a Tea Party member, nor was this a Tea Party event.

He had this explained to him in painstaking detail by Ginger, but he prefers to keep regurgitating the same crap.

AmPat
10-03-2010, 11:01 AM

What have you ever said that qualifies as "real?"

AmPat
10-03-2010, 11:04 AM

What is your source for these made up statistics? What upper 10% and where is your proof? By "working class" you mean union minions that were ordered to be at the communist rally?
You are a clueless moron.

Odysseus
10-03-2010, 04:17 PM
What is your source for these made up statistics? What upper 10% and where is your proof? By "working class" you mean union minions that were ordered to be at the communist rally?
You are a clueless moron.

Do the voices in his head count as a source?

"Working class" is a term used by Marxists/Liberals/Socialists/Progressives/whatever the next toxic term for radical leftist layabouts is, to describe people for whom they claim great sympathy, but who, in reality, they would cross the street to avoid because they know that they'd get their asses kicked by the likes of Joe the Plumber or anyone else who works for a living and resents having to pay for those who refuse to.

The "top 10%" is another term used by Marxists/Liberals/Socialists/Progressives/radical-leftist- layabouts to describe themselves, when they are speaking of education level, intellect, or any other positive trait which they assume that they have in greater abundance than their knuckle-dragging neighbors, but is also used derisively to describe the top 10% of income earners, who manage to amass more money, lead fuller lives, and avoid being driven by envy, despite lacking the virtues that the Marxists claim to have in abundance.

marinejcksn
10-03-2010, 05:35 PM
I love how Wei just passes over the pictures I posted of how pathetic the demmycrat rally was. Liberals always do that. Facts come out against my point? Ignore.

Wei Wu Wei
10-03-2010, 06:48 PM
I never suggested this rally had more people than glenn becks?

Odysseus
10-03-2010, 06:51 PM
I love how Wei just passes over the pictures I posted of how pathetic the demmycrat rally was. Liberals always do that. Facts come out against my point? Ignore.

Facts are stubborn things, but not as stubborn as a liberal who is intent on ignoring them.

NJCardFan
10-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Do the voices in his head count as a source?

"Working class" is a term used by Marxists/Liberals/Socialists/Progressives/whatever the next toxic term for radical leftist layabouts is, to describe people for whom they claim great sympathy, but who, in reality, they would cross the street to avoid because they know that they'd get their asses kicked by the likes of Joe the Plumber or anyone else who works for a living and resents having to pay for those who refuse to.

The "top 10%" is another term used by Marxists/Liberals/Socialists/Progressives/radical-leftist- layabouts to describe themselves, when they are speaking of education level, intellect, or any other positive trait which they assume that they have in greater abundance than their knuckle-dragging neighbors, but is also used derisively to describe the top 10% of income earners, who manage to amass more money, lead fuller lives, and avoid being driven by envy, despite lacking the virtues that the Marxists claim to have in abundance.

Actually, the ironic thing is when the left uses a term like "working families" a good number of them aren't working at all but living on the public dole.

NJCardFan
10-03-2010, 09:00 PM
That's fuckin' pathetic. I love it when Libtards crash & Burn. Guess you didn't quite beat us Right Wing Crazies in attendence, huh Ed? :p
How much do you want to bet that they'll explain it away as it being a picture after it was all done.

Wei Wu Wei
10-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Holy shit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're right! It is the same picture.

This from the Beck Rally(yet to be confirmed):
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20100828/i/r3235952811.jpg?x=400&y=241&q=85&sig=i_Sw.1STzIH8yEMOTSlOyQ--

This from "today":
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/cspan-crowd.jpg

However, for the 1st pic, can you post where it says it's from the Beck rally?

Those aren't the same picture.

edit lol maybe they are ahahha

NJCardFan
10-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Those aren't the same picture.

edit lol maybe they are ahahha

Um, yes they are jit bag. In the picture CNN claims to be from yesterday, look at the man in the foreground with the white hat looking away. Then at the Beck rally pick. Same guy. Same pose, about 2/3 of the way from the photog POV. Nice try apologist. You're ilk can't sleep unless they lie about something.

Rockntractor
10-03-2010, 10:25 PM
Um, yes they are jit bag. In the picture CNN claims to be from yesterday, look at the man in the foreground with the white hat looking away. Then at the Beck rally pick. Same guy. Same pose, about 2/3 of the way from the photog POV. Nice try apologist. You're ilk can't sleep unless they lie about something.
Catch them in a lie and then suddenly it doesn't matter anymore, it's just funny now!

Odysseus
10-04-2010, 10:20 AM
I never suggested this rally had more people than glenn becks?
No, you just made bizarre claims about the people who attended Beck's rally being the top 10% vs. the ones who attended this one being working class (maybe if the unions had offered time and a half for showing up, they'd have had a better turnout?).

Apparently, Wei is too sophisticated to grasp a simple concept like "cropping."

AmPat
10-04-2010, 01:45 PM
No, you just made bizarre claims about the people who attended Beck's rally being the top 10% vs. the ones who attended this one being working class (maybe if the unions had offered time and a half for showing up, they'd have had a better turnout?).

Apparently, Wei is too sophisticated to grasp a simple concept like "cropping."

Since they are the same people, I guess that upper 10% lie that libertards trot out can't be used again.

Wei Wu Wei
10-04-2010, 02:09 PM
No I said the Tea Party movement has been supported both in word and the checkbook by wealthypeople. Yes absolutely most of the people actually showing up to these rallies are working class or middle class people. The ironic part is that the nut-job rightwing media has effectively turned a boiling pot of populous rage around against the very people treying to help them.

For some reason, these working class people who are feeling the economic sting of an economic structure that benefits wall street fatcats and our politicians (Republican AND Democrat) gleefully bail them out any time they fuck up. Tea Party people know this isn't right. As do I.

The sillly thing is that those same wealthy elites own, fund, and run the corporate media. They put out a message that has millions of people actively pushing against their own interests. Voting in people who are actively promising to continue Bush-style economic policy. It's so absurd. It makes sense thoug, it's how the power elites hold their power.

They actually convince so many Americans that this Republican-Democrat dance matters, and by replacing one R with one D we're actually going to fix or radically change things. it's a distraction, like WWE mixed with American Idol.

Then again, humans aren't the only species with such bizzare behavior:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgAEeisfHW8

Zafod
10-04-2010, 02:44 PM
im being a total prick.

I wonder how long till you do a suicide run.....

AmPat
10-04-2010, 05:10 PM
[QUOTE=Wei Wu Wei;320191]No I said the Tea Party movement has been supported both in word and the checkbook by wealthypeople.
1. You have not provided ANY proof for this assertion. Still, and i'll be brief-SO WHAT?
2. You apparently have a problem with this; does this mean you also have a problem with big Libertard money? Turner, Soros, etc???:rolleyes:

Yes absolutely most of the people actually showing up to these rallies are working class or middle class people. The ironic part is that the nut-job rightwing media has effectively turned a boiling pot of populous rage around against the very people treying to help them.As opposed to the Actual and very real nut-job left wing media? As for the rage, have you looked at the overall behavior of the libertard crowds vs the conservative crowds. If no, shut up until you do. If yes, shut your lying mouth.

For some reason, these working class people who are feeling the economic sting of an economic structure that benefits wall street fatcats and our politicians (Republican AND Democrat) gleefully bail them out any time they fuck up. Tea Party people know this isn't right. As do I. So do most GOP'ers. It's the libertards who don't get it. As for the conservatives, we know that the system has worked well for hundreds of years. We also know that your preferred substitutute (Facism,socialism, communism) has failed everywhere it has been tried or still exists.

The sillly thing is that those same wealthy elites own, fund, and run the corporate media. They put out a message that has millions of people actively pushing against their own interests. Voting in people who are actively promising to continue Bush-style economic policy. It's so absurd. It makes sense thoug, it's how the power elites hold their power.What's so strange is the lock step voting pattern of Blacks who vote yes to economic slavery. Johnson was right when he said he'd have them N*****s voting DImoRAT for the next 200 years.

They actually convince so many Americans that this Republican-Democrat dance matters, and by replacing one R with one D we're actually going to fix or radically change things. it's a distraction, like WWE mixed with American Idol.
100% SINate DimoRATs voted for O Blah Blah care/TARP/Nationalizing private industries, etc. Nearly the same percentage of House DIMoRATS did also.

The GOP was 100% against the Socialist's play. Difference? You bet your Commie @$$.

BadCat
10-04-2010, 05:30 PM
I wonder how long till you do a suicide run.....

He's pretty much doing one with every post he makes.

Ree
10-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Can we smack it around for awhile longer? I need somethin to relieve my aggression on other than Cowboy(he's gettin a bit tired of it) ;)

m00
10-04-2010, 08:09 PM

Its to the point where we need a sub-forum just for his posts. I don't mind others sharing their different POV (hell, I like to share mine), but seriously I come home and he has started like 10 threads. This board is becoming Wei Wei Underground.

Articulate_Ape
10-04-2010, 08:25 PM

Really (http://dailycaller.com/2010/10/04/was-the-image-one-nation-crowd-false/), WWW? The Left's choke hold on the truth weakens daily as their MSM surrogates give way to people with cell phones, video cameras, and an Internet to tell the real story.

You Leftists have propagandized us to where we are today. Americans now have access to the stories and images you didn't and don't want us to see. Whether it's UK environmentalist nuts making their "No Pressure" third reichish promo videos and then slinking away amid the silence of their co-conspirators here in the US (http://dailycaller.com/2010/10/04/environmentalists-stay-mostly-quiet-about-violent-climate-change-advertisement/); or the 25% Liberal hive in the US population AstroTurfing the DC Mall and leaving a paper trail of fail, your propaganda isn't working the way you would like anymore.

To you and your ilk I offer this quote:

You have been weighed, you have been measured; and you have absolutely been found wanting.

Welcome to New World. God save you, if it is right that he should do so. ~ A Knight's Tale

We'll see if the Left tilts as well as they talk. Mount up.

NJCardFan
10-04-2010, 10:58 PM
You have been weighed, you have been measured; and you have absolutely been found wanting.

Welcome to New World. God save you, if it is right that he should do so. ~ A Knight's Tale

Sir Ulrich Von Lichtenstein aka Sir William Thatcher

Articulate_Ape
10-05-2010, 01:02 AM
Sir Ulrich Von Lichtenstein aka Sir William Thatcher

Yes sir.

Odysseus
10-05-2010, 02:50 PM
Really (http://dailycaller.com/2010/10/04/was-the-image-one-nation-crowd-false/), WWW? The Left's choke hold on the truth weakens daily as their MSM surrogates give way to people with cell phones, video cameras, and an Internet to tell the real story.

You Leftists have propagandized us to where we are today. Americans now have access to the stories and images you didn't and don't want us to see. Whether it's UK environmentalist nuts making their "No Pressure" third reichish promo videos and then slinking away amid the silence of their co-conspirators here in the US (http://dailycaller.com/2010/10/04/environmentalists-stay-mostly-quiet-about-violent-climate-change-advertisement/); or the 25% Liberal hive in the US population AstroTurfing the DC Mall and leaving a paper trail of fail, your propaganda isn't working the way you would like anymore.

To you and your ilk I offer this quote:
We'll see if the Left tilts as well as they talk. Mount up.

Wei is upset because his side's propaganda no longer plays in Peoria. People have figured out that a party that is concentrated in NYC, Los Angeles, Chicago and a few other hubs of affluence, and includes the likes of George Soros, Steven Spielberg, Ted Turner and the like is not the party of working people and all of the class warfare rhetoric in the world can't disguise that the Democratic Party is now the Party of the Rich. And, not to put too fine a point on it, the spoiled, arrogange, entertainment elite rich, rather than the entrepreneurs that keep the economy running.

lacarnut
10-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Its to the point where we need a sub-forum just for his posts. I don't mind others sharing their different POV (hell, I like to share mine), but seriously I come home and he has started like 10 threads. This board is becoming Wei Wei Underground.

QFT. When he gets his ass kicked to high heaven in one thread, then this retard starts another one. However, there are (2) WEE Wee's posting on the same account. One is so dumb, he/she/it could knock a buzzard off a shit wagon.:eek:

Ree
10-05-2010, 08:15 PM
QFT. When he gets his ass kicked to high heaven in one thread, then this retard starts another one. However, there are (2) WEE Wee's posting on the same account. One is so dumb, he/she/it could knock a buzzard off a shit wagon.:eek:
As soon as I can drive, I volunteer to go kick his ass.:D

m00
10-05-2010, 09:13 PM

Different IPs? Could be home/school or home/library or something.

Wei Wu Wei
10-05-2010, 09:15 PM
Wei is upset because his side's propaganda no longer plays in Peoria. People have figured out that a party that is concentrated in NYC, Los Angeles, Chicago and a few other hubs of affluence, and includes the likes of George Soros, Steven Spielberg, Ted Turner and the like is not the party of working people

People flock to live in big cities to enjoy the air, not for work.

and all of the class warfare rhetoric in the world can't disguise that the Democratic Party is now the Party of the Rich. And, not to put too fine a point on it, the spoiled, arrogange, entertainment elite rich, rather than the entrepreneurs that keep the economy running.

Big Business, the top wealthiest people give more to Republicans than Democrats, but not much more. They give to both parties an incredible amount. Both parties are sold.

I mean come on they don't even try to hide it, just the other day Newscorp (parent company of the TOP RATED CABLE NEWS NETWORK) donated a million dollars to the republican governors association.

Please though, tell me more about the Democrat being the Party of the Rich...it wasn't too long ago when people were demonizing the Democrats for wanting to "raise taxes on the rich", which they have been trying to do with only passing middle class tax cuts and letting the bush rates expire for the top tax bracket.

The Party of the Rich - "Tax The Rich!"

nice.

lacarnut
10-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Different IPs? Could be home/school or home/library or something.

One writes like a 3rd grader that does not capitalize sentences and murders the English language while the other dick-weed does not. See post #36 & 97 and compare writing styles.

NJCardFan
10-05-2010, 11:30 PM
One writes like a 3rd grader that does not capitalize sentences and murders the English language while the other dick-weed does not. See post #36 & 97 and compare writing styles.

I told you. sock puppet

swirling_vortex
10-06-2010, 12:19 AM
The thing I find rather curious is how much the media filtered out all the socialist propaganda. Juding by some of the pictures, you can clearly see that it was pretty much everywhere. No wonder they had to use a tea party picture for the article.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkw7n9Qagu8

Of course, the ironic thing is that I'm sure these people are probably in the mindset that capitalism destroys the earth and creates too much environmental waste, yet look at all the trash they left everywhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AZ8nHHR-P0

Funny how the most common thing left on the ground were plastic water bottles. Aren't they made from evil capitalist oil-producing imperialist countries? Isn't plastic made from petroleum that creates greenhouse gases and drowns poor helpless polar bears? Heck, even I use a refillable bottle, but only because I think paying $1.50 for bottled water is a ripoff.

djones520
10-06-2010, 06:17 AM
Yes sir.

I prefered...

"How would you beat him?

With a stick, while he slept."

Ree
10-06-2010, 08:14 AM
I prefered...

"How would you beat him?

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i310/ReeW/bonk.gif

NJCardFan
10-06-2010, 11:02 AM
I prefered...

"How would you beat him?

OK. A Knights Tale is one o my favorite movies and y'all are quoting it. Now you're getting me started:

Roland: Dead.
Wat: What do you mean dead.
Roland: The spark of his life is smothered in shyte. His spirit is gone but his stench remains, does that answer your question for you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William: I've waited my whole life for this.
Wat: You waited your whole life for Sir Ectror to shyte himself to death?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chaucer: Yes Master Falhurst, I'm well aware a good fonging is on the way.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William: Excuse me.
Kate: I don't work for free.
William: And I can't joust in broken armor.
Kate: Your problem not mine. Each droplet of sweat has a price on it.
William: Well, they told me I was daft for asking.
Kate: Who?
William: The other armorers.
Kate: Did they say I couldn't do it because I was a woman?
William: No. They said you were great with horseshoes but shyte with armour. The fact that you're a woman was never mentioned.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

asdf2231
10-06-2010, 11:21 AM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/asdf2231/smileys%20and%20fun/tantrum.gif

:rolleyes:

Odysseus
10-06-2010, 11:22 AM
People flock to live in big cities to enjoy the air, not for work.
You've obviously never taken a breath in Los Angeles, where the air is like KFC, except that you don't have a choice between original recipe and extra crispy.

Big Business, the top wealthiest people give more to Republicans than Democrats, but not much more. They give to both parties an incredible amount. Both parties are sold.

I mean come on they don't even try to hide it, just the other day Newscorp (parent company of the TOP RATED CABLE NEWS NETWORK) donated a million dollars to the republican governors association.

Please though, tell me more about the Democrat being the Party of the Rich...it wasn't too long ago when people were demonizing the Democrats for wanting to "raise taxes on the rich", which they have been trying to do with only passing middle class tax cuts and letting the bush rates expire for the top tax bracket.
Okay, here are the top donors to the Obama campaign, and the amounts:

University of California $1,591,395
Goldman Sachs $994,795
Harvard University $854,747
Microsoft Corp $833,617
Google Inc $803,436
Citigroup Inc $701,290
JPMorgan Chase & Co $695,132
Time Warner $590,084
Sidley Austin LLP $588,598
Stanford University $586,557
National Amusements Inc $551,683
UBS AG $543,219
Wilmerhale Llp $542,618
Skadden, Arps et al $530,839
IBM Corp $528,822
Columbia University $528,302
Morgan Stanley $514,881
General Electric $499,130
US Government $494,820
Latham & Watkins $493,835

Here are the top contributors to the McCain campaign:

Merrill Lynch $373,595
Citigroup Inc $322,051
Morgan Stanley $273,452
Goldman Sachs $230,095
JPMorgan Chase & Co $228,107
US Government $208,379
AT&T Inc $201,438
Wachovia Corp $195,063
UBS AG $192,493
Credit Suisse Group $183,353
PricewaterhouseCoopers $167,900
US Army $167,820
Bank of America $166,026
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher $159,596
Blank Rome LLP $154,226
Greenberg Traurig LLP $146,437
US Dept of Defense $144,105
FedEx Corp $131,974
Bear Stearns $117,498
Lehman Brothers $114,357

Note that employees of highly remunerated companies like Goldman Sachs and Microsoft gave far more to Obama. These employees represent the most highly paid people in corporate America. Among elite colleges, where professors are paid far more than the national average, note that Obama not only scored far more than McCain, but that those institutions didn't even show up on his donor list. The disparity becomes even more obvious when you compare individual donations, which reflect the economic status of each donor far more than bundled corporate donations. Not that Obama's top individual contributors (http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/search.php?sort=A&name=%28all%29&state=&zip=&employ=&cand=&cid=N00009638&amt=c&txtSoft=&cycle=2008) start at contributions of $28,000, while McCain's (http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/search.php?cid=N00006424&name=%28all%29&employ=%28any+employer%29&state=%28all%29&zip=%28any+zip%29&submit=OK&amt=c&sort=A) start at $12,000. Obama's top contributors were able to give over 2.5 times as much in contributions than McCain's. Clearly, Obama's supporters were more affluent.

The Party of the Rich - "Tax The Rich!"
nice.
The party of the connected, hypocritical rich. The contributors to Obama knew that they would be paid back in tax breaks and other concessions. For example, Hollywood elites get breaks on production, oversight of their finances (the entertainment industry's books don't get anywhere near the scrutiny that Wall Street's books do). The TV networks, for example, get massive government help through the FCC licensing process, which guarantees them a broadcast monopoly, one which cable has cut into dramatically, which is why Obama is seeking to regulate it and return the advantage to his major contributors and supporters. When a movie producer or an executive at Viacom demands that "the rich" be taxed, he's not referring to himself.

Funny how the most common thing left on the ground were plastic water bottles. Aren't they made from evil capitalist oil-producing imperialist countries? Isn't plastic made from petroleum that creates greenhouse gases and drowns poor helpless polar bears? Heck, even I use a refillable bottle, but only because I think paying $1.50 for bottled water is a ripoff.
They are. But plastic supposedly saves trees, which many environmentalists consider more important. That's why you can usually get a good fight going at Whole Foods between the paper and plastic crowd. Personally, I like to have a plastic bottle in a paper bag, which I use to enrage both camps.