PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Power rankings...Top five

MountainMan
10-03-2010, 10:38 AM
Well after yesterdays games, the power rankings should be:

1. Alabama (Definitely deserve the top spot after embarrassing Florida)
2. Boise St
3. Ohio State (I would personally drop them because of the crappy way they played yesterday against Illinois)
4. Oregon
5. Oklahoma (Very impressive win against Texas though a sloppy final 2 min)

On a side note, why are the LSU Tigers even that close to the top ten? What a sloppy game on their part.

lacarnut
10-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Well after yesterdays games, the power rankings should be:

1. Alabama (Definitely deserve the top spot after embarrassing Florida)
2. Boise St
3. Ohio State (I would personally drop them because of the crappy way they played yesterday against Illinois)
4. Oregon
5. Oklahoma (Very impressive win against Texas though a sloppy final 2 min)

On a side note, why are the LSU Tigers even that close to the top ten? What a sloppy game on their part.

Tigers will lose 4 games this season. I can see a new coach and offensive co-ordinator in the future. Piss poor coaching on Les Miles part. 9-4 records don't cut it down here.

NJCardFan
10-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Boise St. are frauds. They eked out wins over Va. Tech and Oregon State. Then they play creampuffs like Wyoming, New Mexico State and next week they have the powerful Toledo Rockets.

Rebel Yell
10-04-2010, 04:13 PM
Boise St. are frauds. They eked out wins over Va. Tech and Oregon State. Then they play creampuffs like Wyoming, New Mexico State and next week they have the powerful Toledo Rockets.

Amen to that. They can get up for two games year then coast with well rested players and no injuries due to sitting their starter the second half of every game. I HOPE they let them play Bama. That'll end the Boise hype for a loooong time.

fettpett
10-04-2010, 04:36 PM
and this is the reason they need a playoff system...NCAA is so full of shit that a playoff system wouldn't work, it works in Basketball, lower division Football and other sports in College...it's compeltely insane that they do this shit

Rebel Yell
10-04-2010, 04:47 PM
and this is the reason they need a playoff system...NCAA is so full of shit that a playoff system wouldn't work, it works in Basketball, lower division Football and other sports in College...it's compeltely insane that they do this shit

I'm all for a playoff, and using the bowls as the sights for the playoff games with a rotation among the current BCS bowls as the location of the championship game. Have a 16 team playoff, and keep the lower bowl games as consilation prizes for teams outside the top 16.

Bubba Dawg
10-04-2010, 07:30 PM
I'm all for a playoff, and using the bowls as the sights for the playoff games with a rotation among the current BCS bowls as the location of the championship game. Have a 16 team playoff, and keep the lower bowl games as consilation prizes for teams outside the top 16.

Bingo. Good idea.