PDA

View Full Version : Village Voice: White America Has Lost It's Mind

SarasotaRepub
10-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Awww, isn't this kute!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9241329) The DUmmies really like this one, it must be the
3rd version. :rolleyes::D

It just fits the Libtard canard that anyone who disagrees with Lord O is a racist.

Sorry DUmmies, I just laugh at this crap now. It doesn't bother me in the least and shows your "One Trick Pony" method of attack.

:p:D

Wei Wu Wei
10-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Not everyone who disagrees with Obama is racist. I disagree with Obama.

Rockntractor
10-03-2010, 01:43 PM

Bad example, your continual preoccupation with skin color proves you are a racist.

Odysseus
10-03-2010, 04:43 PM
Welcome to the tea party. :D

Bad example, your continual preoccupation with skin color proves you are a racist.
What he said.

FDK
10-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Just think, if Hitlery had been elected then we could all be chauvinists against women. :rolleyes:

Odysseus
10-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Just think, if Hitlery had been elected then we could all be chauvinists against women. :rolleyes:

They said that about Obama's crew during the primaries. It was fun to watch the white women line up against the black men hear each of them claim superior victimhood status. I guess that the black women lined up behind Obama, which provided him with the necessary twofer to win the diversity stakes.

Wei Wu Wei
10-03-2010, 07:07 PM

um we dont need a woman president for that...

Odysseus
10-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Sure we do. Hillary would have imposed the same policies as Obama and been just as divisive. Since you guys refuse to credit any principles to those who oppose your agenda, the opposition would have been sexist instead of racist. If Biden were to take over, you'd label opposition to his policies as idiotophobia or something equally silly.

m00
10-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Sure we do. Hillary would have imposed the same policies as Obama and been just as divisive.

I'm pretty sure Hillary would have been a better president.

Articulate_Ape
10-03-2010, 08:07 PM

I'm pretty sure Mr. Bean would have been a better president.

PoliCon
10-03-2010, 09:04 PM

There is a very real logic in this statement! :D

Wei Wu Wei
10-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Sure we do. Hillary would have imposed the same policies as Obama and been just as divisive. Since you guys refuse to credit any principles to those who oppose your agenda, the opposition would have been sexist instead of racist. If Biden were to take over, you'd label opposition to his policies as idiotophobia or something equally silly.

Yes like all the people who opposed Clinton's terrible economic nightmare were....what now?

Rockntractor
10-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Yes like all the people who opposed Clinton's terrible economic nightmare were....what now?

Bill Clinton? Hillary Clinton now? Set down the bong and explain yourself.

Constitutionally Speaking
10-04-2010, 05:59 AM

No we don't, we need a prominent LIBERAL woman to rise. After all we see it all over the place right now with Bachman, Palin and O'Donnell -yet it NEVER gets reported in that manner.

Liberalism is the key to gain the keys to favorable reporting -no matter what the minority status is.

Ree
10-04-2010, 08:45 AM
At least she's not as thin skinned....

obx
10-04-2010, 09:19 AM
It has not lost it's mind, but it did have a high fever when it elected Ododo.
________
3-stage vtec (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/3-stage_VTEC)

AmPat
10-04-2010, 09:53 AM
Sure Librtards, go ahead and write your stupid, false screeds about imagined white racism. Whatever you do, don't write about Black racism. That would take courage, a character trait NONE of you have.

Black racism is rampant and apparent. Just look at the voting patterns. Whites voted for O Blah Blah showing their willingness to look beyond color. Blacks voted for and still support OBlah Blah no matter that he is a horrid president.

Odysseus
10-04-2010, 10:15 AM
Word. (I am allowed to say that, right? Even though it refers to a black president. I wouldn't want to be accused of racism...)

The people who opposed Clinton's economic policies took over congress in 1994, which is why he left office with a surplus. Well, that and the Resolution Trust Corporation went away after the S&L bailout was finished, which meant that he didn't have to spend hundreds of billions of dollars that Bush had put out (ironically, Clinton's involvement with Madison Guaranty was an example of why the RTC was required in the first place), and Clinton's defense cuts also managed to save money in the short term (we're paying for it now with contractors doing jobs that green suiters used to do).

So, except for the facts, you're correct. :D

Rebel Yell
10-04-2010, 10:30 AM

Part of a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Wei Wu Wei
10-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Part of a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

haha yyes that's the one. thanks

Odysseus
10-04-2010, 12:09 PM
haha yyes that's the one. thanks

Oh, you mean the one that Hillary accused of fabricating Bill's sexual exploits? The one that insisted that he had done unsavory things with an intern, despite the best denials of our first black president, and apparently, our first virgin president, too boot (Carter doesn't count, since screwing up still counts as screwing). Thank goodness Hillary got that right, and we all know now that he never had sex with that woman. :rolleyes:

m00
10-04-2010, 08:16 PM
At least she's not as thin skinned....

Hillary is shrewd, and she's her own woman. I disagree with most of her politics, but I doubt she would be so easily wooed by third world dictators looking to sucker us for concessions. And, I haven't seen any indication she cares about the terrorist wing of her party.

Odysseus
10-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Hillary is shrewd, and she's her own woman. I disagree with most of her politics, but I doubt she would be so easily wooed by third world dictators looking to sucker us for concessions. And, I haven't seen any indication she cares about the terrorist wing of her party.

Hillary isn't that sharp. Her health care debacle and her firing of the White House Travel Office staff almost undid the Clintons' first term, and did lead to the 1994 loss of the congress to the Republicans. She's managed to get elected to a senate seat from a state that would vote for a secondhand dustmop if it were on the Democratic line, and she's never had a tough race for reelection. She had the nomination all but sewn up, and managed to tank it to a guy whose resume reads like something from an entry-level law clerk, and who couldn't string two sentences together without his teleprompter. She might not have been as idiotically anti-Israeli as Obama, but the "reset button" debacle should give you an idea of how she'd have handled Putin.

On the Obamameter, she'd rate an 8, not a complete waste of Oval Office space, but close enough.

PoliCon
10-17-2010, 08:55 PM
Hillary is a shrewFixed it for you. :)

NJCardFan
10-17-2010, 10:59 PM
Sure Librtards, go ahead and write your stupid, false screeds about imagined white racism. Whatever you do, don't write about Black racism. That would take courage, a character trait NONE of you have.

Black racism is rampant and apparent. Just look at the voting patterns. Whites voted for O Blah Blah showing their willingness to look beyond color. Blacks voted for and still support OBlah Blah no matter that he is a horrid president.

And they vilify any black who dares to stray from the Democrat plantation.