PDA

View Full Version : Islam in France; Harbinger for America?

Odysseus
10-04-2010, 10:41 AM
http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplayer/cbnplayer.swf?aid=17933

Eileen F. Toplansky

This video highlights how Muslims literally dominate French society by clogging the streets during Islamic prayer services. It should give every American deep pause. The French now understand that Muslims do not wish to integrate into French society and, in fact, wish to conquer it. France recently banned the burqa to the growing apprehension about Muslim insinuation of sharia law into French society.

In Sweden, firemen and emergency workers refuse to enter Muslim neighborhoods without police protection. As Soeren Kern writes, “…Muslim immigration, long a taboo issue for Sweden’s politically correct mainstream parties, may end up receiving far more scrutiny in the future.” In fact, “[h]ighlighting the increasing assertiveness of Sweden's Muslim community, the Muslim Council of Sweden recently dispatched letters to each of the major political parties in Sweden demanding special legislation for Muslims in Sweden. The demands included: the right to specific Islamic holidays; special public financing for the building of mosques; a demand that all divorces between Muslim couples be approved by an Imam; and that Imams should be allowed to teach Islam to Muslim children in public schools.”

Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany has expressed grave concerns about how Germany, “like other European countries, is destined to become a stronghold of Islam” and how Germans “have failed to grasp how Muslim immigration has transformed Germany.”

Moreover, “in the last 30 years, in Great Britain, the Muslim population has climbed from 82,000 to 2.5 million.” Presently 1000+ mosques dot the British landscape.

In Belgium and the Netherlands, “the Islamic population hovers around 25%.” In Russia, “one in five inhabitants [is] Muslim.”

In the United States, more than a dozen mega-mosque projects, (e.g., Murfreesboro, Tennessee) have become controversial as critics fear that a radical Islamic agenda may be the driving force behind these large Islamic centers.

Clearly, the triumph of Islam worldwide is the ultimate goal and there is a very real possibility that America could lose to this latest totalitarian enemy if we are not sufficiently roused to action.

Will American political correctness, naiveté, ignorance, and inaction permit Muslim domination on this side of the Atlantic as well?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2010/10/islam_in_france_harbinger_for.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Those blocked streets are a deliberate provocation. Imagine being unable to go into your own home, or go into a shop (much less conduct business) as long as the street is blocked. Welcome to the future.

NJCardFan
10-04-2010, 11:05 AM
Will American political correctness, naiveté, ignorance, and inaction permit Muslim domination on this side of the Atlantic as well?

Only in urban areas but in "middle America" not so much because in middle America, we have guns and are not afraid to use them and will not let this happen.

Odysseus
10-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Only in urban areas but in "middle America" not so much because in middle America, we have guns and are not afraid to use them and will not let this happen.

The first time a Muslim is met with a violent response for trying to impose Sharia in middle America, our elites will go berserk and the thugs will do what they have been doing in Europe, which is riot. The French don't react to having their streets blockaded this way because they have been cowed, and their elites support the Muslims. See below:

http://seatoshiningsea.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/nyc-pic-1.jpg
http://seatoshiningsea.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/nyc-pic-4.jpg

That's a Friday afternoon in Manhattan. NYC. Ground Zero for 9/11, and the streets are blocked for Muslim prayers. They don't have to come to middle America, if they can do this on the streets of NYC.

By the time they come to Texas, they'll have subjugated NYC, LA, Chicago and as many other major urban centers as they can.

If it ever comes down to street brawls between Muslims and everyone else in the US, we'll have already lost the war.

noonwitch
10-04-2010, 12:42 PM
Muslims of middle eastern descent have been living in metro Detroit for over 30 years, and have established a community in East Dearborn where they are the majority. I have yet to see the streets blocked off for prayer, not even during Ramadan.

There was the controversy at the Arab festival, but the courts have ruled in favor of the street preachers, not the city of Dearborn (who sought to ban christian street preachers from the festival, and arrested them). I would look for the same preacher to be at it again next year, with his lawyer in tow. I actually once knew the preacher involved, David Wood. He's an attention seeker for Jesus. He's not the most irritating one with Grand Rapids ties (that would be Michael Warnekie), but he's on the list.

As far as the arab american community goes- we all eat at their restaurants, shop at their bakeries, our kids all go to school together, and there really aren't too many problems. Many of the original immigrants' children serve in the military, too. The part of Dearborn they settled in is the part that borders on Detroit-that neighborhood would have become a poor ghetto if the arab community hadn't settled there in the 70s and 80s. Contrary to the reports of Debbie Schlussel, it's a decent place to visit. It's probably safer than a lot of other areas in metro Detroit. Dearborn's overall population is approximately 1/3 arab-american, although not all of the arabs are necessarily muslims, as there are plenty of arab christians around, too. Most of the immigrants who originally came 20-30 years ago are from Lebanon or Syria, both of which have large christian populations, too.

Odysseus
10-04-2010, 01:08 PM
Muslims of middle eastern descent have been living in metro Detroit for over 30 years, and have established a community in East Dearborn where they are the majority. I have yet to see the streets blocked off for prayer, not even during Ramadan.

There was the controversy at the Arab festival, but the courts have ruled in favor of the street preachers, not the city of Dearborn (who sought to ban christian street preachers from the festival, and arrested them). I would look for the same preacher to be at it again next year, with his lawyer in tow. I actually once knew the preacher involved, David Wood. He's an attention seeker for Jesus. He's not the most irritating one with Grand Rapids ties (that would be Michael Warnekie), but he's on the list.

As far as the arab american community goes- we all eat at their restaurants, shop at their bakeries, our kids all go to school together, and there really aren't too many problems. Many of the original immigrants' children serve in the military, too. The part of Dearborn they settled in is the part that borders on Detroit-that neighborhood would have become a poor ghetto if the arab community hadn't settled there in the 70s and 80s. Contrary to the reports of Debbie Schlussel, it's a decent place to visit. It's probably safer than a lot of other areas in metro Detroit. Dearborn's overall population is approximately 1/3 arab-american, although not all of the arabs are necessarily muslims, as there are plenty of arab christians around, too. Most of the immigrants who originally came 20-30 years ago are from Lebanon or Syria, both of which have large christian populations, too.

NYC isn't Dearborn. This is a deliberate provocation and demonstration of strength by radicals who are seeking to establish Sharia Law here. Dearborn's Muslims appear to have arrived prior to the Muslim Brotherhood's efforts to establish stealth jihad, and I suspect that they would not want to live under Sharia any more than I do, that having escaped it, they would prefer to leave it behind in Lebanon or Syria. I'd be curious about their reaction to the photos from NYC.

Arroyo_Doble
10-04-2010, 02:05 PM
I'd be curious about their reaction to the photos from NYC.

They would probably think it was a low turnout this year for the parade. But it never really gets near the numbers of the St Patrick Day parade. It will take time. It has only been around since 1985.

Wei Wu Wei
10-04-2010, 02:15 PM
They're just Muslims they are really not that scary.

Every time a crazy American wets himself because a Muslim might move in next door - the terrorists win.

Arroyo_Doble
10-04-2010, 02:20 PM

Every time a crazy American wets himself because a Muslim might move in next door - the terrorists win.

Every time someone says the terrorists win, the terrorists win.

noonwitch
10-04-2010, 02:52 PM
NYC isn't Dearborn. This is a deliberate provocation and demonstration of strength by radicals who are seeking to establish Sharia Law here. Dearborn's Muslims appear to have arrived prior to the Muslim Brotherhood's efforts to establish stealth jihad, and I suspect that they would not want to live under Sharia any more than I do, that having escaped it, they would prefer to leave it behind in Lebanon or Syria. I'd be curious about their reaction to the photos from NYC.

Fair enough. I don't live in NYC, and never plan to.

The population that has settled in Dearborn left their native countries for the same reasons my grandpa came from Austria after WWI-a better standard of living, education for the kids, and, mostly, an end to losing everything they owned each time an army rode through their village. The only problem with having a muslim community that is respectable and solid is that the bad elements have a community in which to lay low, sort of like the IRA used to be able to do in Boston.

Arroyo_Doble
10-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Fair enough. I don't live in NYC, and never plan to.

They have parades there.

Phillygirl
10-04-2010, 05:10 PM
They would probably think it was a low turnout this year for the parade. But it never really gets near the numbers of the St Patrick Day parade. It will take time. It has only been around since 1985.

Was the picture shown above taken on the day of a Muslim parade, or is that a normal Friday afternoon in NYC?

Arroyo_Doble
10-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Was the picture shown above taken on the day of a Muslim parade, or is that a normal Friday afternoon in NYC?

I do not know.

But the American Muslim Parade in 2010 occurred along Madison Ave and there is a Liberty Travel at the corner of Madison Ave and E 2nd St. I thought it was a reasonable explanation.

Of course, Muslims taking over the streets in a clear provocation (being so close to Ground Zero and all) and shutting down traffic is another, I guess.

lacarnut
10-04-2010, 05:53 PM
They have parades there.

What they do not have in NYC is legal private ownership of guns plus a bunch of ass kissing politicians like Bloomy. So, this city is a natural for demonstrations where you also have so many cowardly liberal elites. If riots broke out,these Manhattanites would hide in their homes cause without guns they would have no protection.

Troll
10-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Kinda puts that whole "War on Terror" thing into perspective, doesn't it?

JB
10-04-2010, 07:10 PM

Every time a crazy American wets himself because a Muslim might move in next door - the terrorists win.For god's sake wet-behind-the-ears did you even read the OP?

Do you condone Muslims clogging the public streets so they can pray? Yes or no.

Do you condone special legislation for Muslims? Yes or no.

Do you condone public financing for the building of mosques? Yes or no.

Do you condone Imans teaching Islam in public schools? Yes or no.

Simple questions. Should take you 5 seconds to reply.

m00
10-04-2010, 08:18 PM

We need some Mohamed Wagons.

Odysseus
10-04-2010, 09:45 PM
You and Wei need to wise up. Seriously.

Muslims aren't scary? Watch these videos all the way through, and remember that this was real. This wasn't a Hollywood special effect. Industrial Light and Magic didn't crop their heads off. This really happened, and it will keep happening because guys like you think that this is one big joke.

http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php?vid=2795
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2f30af0d52

If you were in Daniel Pearl's position, or Nick Berg's, you'd be the one wetting your pants, so spare me your smug contempt. The military personnel on this board have gone toe to toe with our enemies and we know what we're fighting. You don't. You make cheap jokes while people are fighting and dying to protect you. Watch the videos from end to end, tough guy, and then tell me how funny you think that this is.

lacarnut
10-05-2010, 02:48 AM
If you were in Daniel Pearl's position, or Nick Berg's, you'd be the one wetting your pants, so spare me your smug contempt. The military personnel on this board have gone toe to toe with our enemies and we know what we're fighting. You don't. You make cheap jokes while people are fighting and dying to protect you. LIBERAL COWARDS LIKE WEE WEE AND A.D. SHOULD Watch the videos from end to end, and then tell me how funny you think that this is.

FIXED

Odysseus
10-05-2010, 08:26 AM
FIXED

I notice that AD and Wei haven't replied. I wish that I could say that they were chastened by the videos, but more likely, they didn't bother watching and are looking for easier targets.

This must have been how Churchill felt as the crowds cheered Neville Chamberlain for waving a piece of paper and crowing about "peace in our time.". Chamberlain ended up in Churchill's war cabinet, where he spent the last six months of his life working to mitigate the damage that he did at Munich. He realized the scope of his failure and tried to support those who had inherited his mess. I wonder if Wei and Doble will be as honorable when they see gangs of Muslim youths torching cars in an American city, or hear about a spate of gang rapes of"infidel whores" in their neighborhood.

Arroyo_Doble
10-05-2010, 09:02 AM

I am wised up. Muslims started a parade in 1985 to provoke us in 2010 over an event that happened in 2001.

Very wise.

Odysseus
10-05-2010, 09:08 AM
I am wised up. Muslims started a parade in 1985 to provoke us in 2010 over an event that happened in 2001.

Very wise.

Okay, talking to you will be futile. You happen to be safe, right now, and nothing, nowhere, will ever change that. Keep thinking happy thoughts (or whatever it is that passes for thought among you) and we'll keep you out of harm's way, no matter how much you complain about it.

Arroyo_Doble
10-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Okay, talking to you will be futile.

Ditto, bud.

You happen to be safe, right now, and nothing, nowhere, will ever change that.

Actually, I just found out this morning my neighborhood is one of the 25 most dangerous in the United States.

Strange there are so few Muslims here (I only know of one family of Iraqi refugees in the area .... I'll keep an eye on them and make sure they don't pray or anything).

Keep thinking happy thoughts (or whatever it is that passes for thought among you) and we'll keep you out of harm's way, no matter how much you complain about it.

Next time you want to make some point, try doing so without a picture of Americans going about their annual business in a perfectly legal and permitted fashion as they have done for over two decades and calling it a "provocation."

By the way, in your moments of granduer delusion, does it gall you that you are protecting them as well?

Odysseus
10-05-2010, 09:35 AM
Ditto, bud.
Actually, I just found out this morning my neighborhood is one of the 25 most dangerous in the United States.
Strange there are so few Muslims here (I only know of one family of Iraqi refugees in the area .... I'll keep an eye on them and make sure they don't pray or anything).
I'm not surprised. I'm sure that you oversee every aspect of local law enforcement in order to ensure that the rights of thugs are scrupulously protected. You sow what you reap.

Next time you want to make some point, try doing so without a picture of Americans going about their annual business in a perfectly legal and permitted fashion as they have done for over two decades and calling it a "provocation."
You keep claiming that this was a parade. It wasn't. This was Friday night prayer. It happens every week now, in more than one location. There's apparently a bigger traffic stoppage at 94th St and3rd Ave.
And, while we're on the subject, this also took place in NYC a few years ago. It's a group of Muslims desecrating a US flag and insulting passersby with a bullhorn. Again, obviously not a provocation, just another manifestation of the religion of peace.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B1FHeIP53Q

By the way, in your moments of granduer delusion, does it gall you that you are protecting them as well?
Yes, actually. It does. But not as much as protecting you galls me. You see, they know that they are involved in a stealth jihad. They expect to use our instititutions against us, to subvert our laws and manipulate our media. They know that they are our enemies. But you allow it. Without you and other useful idiots like you, they'd get nowhere. You and Wei are the ones who make their stealth jihad possible by ignoring every fact that proves their intent, and fabricating bizarre justifications for their actions. Without you, they'd be nowhere. With you, they may eventually triumph, in which case western civilization will be forced to submit to Sharia. It won't happen in your lifetime, but if it does happen, your grandchildren will curse you for your arrogance and short-sightedness. By protecting you, we've given you a false sense of security. You think that because you're safe now, that nothing will ever change. You're wrong.

Arroyo_Doble
10-05-2010, 09:45 AM
I'm not surprised. I'm sure that you oversee every aspect of local law enforcement in order to ensure that the rights of thugs are scrupulously protected.

While I think everyone's rights should be scrupulously protected, you talk like a suburbanite. In other words, you are clueless. The only ones protecting "thugs" are other thugs.

You sow what you reap.

Unless your crop is patent protected by Monsanto.

You keep claiming that this was a parade. It wasn't. This was Friday night prayer. It happens every week now, in more than one location. There's apparently a bigger traffic stoppage at 94th St and3rd Ave.

Then link it instead of posting a context-less picture requiring investigation with few clues.

Yes, actually. It does.

Not surprising.

But not as much as protecting you galls me.

If only all Americans thought exactly like you .... what a wonderful world it would be.

You see, they know that they are involved in a stealth jihad. They expect to use our instititutions against us, to subvert our laws and manipulate our media. They know that they are our enemies. But you allow it. Without you and other useful idiots like you, they'd get nowhere. You and Wei are the ones who make their stealth jihad possible by ignoring every fact that proves their intent, and fabricating bizarre justifications for their actions. Without you, they'd be nowhere. With you, they may eventually triumph, in which case western civilization will be forced to submit to Sharia. It won't happen in your lifetime, but if it does happen, your grandchildren will curse you for your arrogance and short-sightedness. By protecting you, we've given you a false sense of security. You think that because you're safe now, that nothing will ever change. You're wrong.

You are raving.

Wei Wu Wei
10-05-2010, 11:12 AM

Muslims aren't scary? Watch these videos all the way through, and remember that this was real. This wasn't a Hollywood special effect. Industrial Light and Magic didn't crop their heads off. This really happened, and it will keep happening because guys like you think that this is one big joke.

http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php?vid=2795
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2f30af0d52

If you were in Daniel Pearl's position, or Nick Berg's, you'd be the one wetting your pants, so spare me your smug contempt. The military personnel on this board have gone toe to toe with our enemies and we know what we're fighting. You don't. You make cheap jokes while people are fighting and dying to protect you. Watch the videos from end to end, tough guy, and then tell me how funny you think that this is.

The video isn't playing. But no I'm not personally afraid of them. Perhaps if I invaded their country and had to live there for a year I might be a bit more afraid because then they could actually do something but no there's nothing scary about Muslim people praying or reading or riding bicycles or whatever here in America

Wei Wu Wei
10-05-2010, 11:17 AM
Oh now it's working. Okay so a terrorists are trying their best to scare Americans and you're doing your best to sound the Fear Alarms.

All I know is that I've been around Muslims for quite some time, since I moved here where there is a more significant Muslim population than in most of Texas. So far they've been really nice and friendly and cool and the one time a group of roaming Muslims and tried to decapitate me - well I outsmarted them. I quickly adjusted the wall clock when they weren't looking and right as they grabbed their Ritual Infidel Decapitation Scyth, I alerted them to the time and they believed it and immedately dropped down to pray and I escaped.

THANK GOD
(the right God, no MOON GODS!)

Odysseus
10-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Not a single intelligent refutation in sight, but lots to comment on.

While I think everyone's rights should be scrupulously protected, you talk like a suburbanite. In other words, you are clueless. The only ones protecting "thugs" are other thugs.
Which other thugs are you talking about?

Unless your crop is patent protected by Monsanto.
Pardon my lack of hysterical laughter.

Then link it instead of posting a context-less picture requiring investigation with few clues.
Well, it's not like you're going to have a clue when I've posted the links, now is it?

http://www.omegatimes.com/article.php?intid=1330
http://www.resistnet.com/forum/topics/muslim-prayers-in-the-streets

Not surprising.
No, I don't suppose it would surprise you, but why don't you explain why you think I shouldn't be galled? Why shouldn't protecting people who are seeking to undermine my country gall me? Why shouldn't I be disgusted when people use the freedom that comes from the time spent away from my family in order to subvert the Constitution and impose Sharia law, under which my daughters will grow up to be second-class citizens? Why shouldn't that outrage me?

If only all Americans thought exactly like you .... what a wonderful world it would be.
Imagine if all Americans thought exactly like you. Of course, we wouldn't be Americans anymore, would we?

You are raving.
And you aren't adding anything to the conversation. No rebuttal, no facts. Let me know how your grandchildren enjoy the burkas.

Odysseus
10-05-2010, 11:35 AM
The video isn't playing. But no I'm not personally afraid of them. Perhaps if I invaded their country and had to live there for a year I might be a bit more afraid because then they could actually do something but no there's nothing scary about Muslim people praying or reading or riding bicycles or whatever here in America

Oh now it's working. Okay so a terrorists are trying their best to scare Americans and you're doing your best to sound the Fear Alarms.

All I know is that I've been around Muslims for quite some time, since I moved here where there is a more significant Muslim population than in most of Texas. So far they've been really nice and friendly and cool and the one time a group of roaming Muslims and tried to decapitate me - well I outsmarted them. I quickly adjusted the wall clock when they weren't looking and right as they grabbed their Ritual Infidel Decapitation Scyth, I alerted them to the time and they believed it and immedately dropped down to pray and I escaped.

THANK GOD
(the right God, no MOON GODS!)

Glad you think that it's funny. Why don't you drop a line to Daniel Pearl's widow? I'm sure that she'd appreciate the gag.

Arroyo_Doble
10-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Well, it's not like you're going to have a clue when I've posted the links, now is it?

http://www.omegatimes.com/article.php?intid=1330
http://www.resistnet.com/forum/topics/muslim-prayers-in-the-streets

You really, really need to engage in some serious self-examination with regards to your credulity.

According to this widely circulated protest message, every Friday afternoon, large numbers of Muslims block streets in various locations in New York City, including Madison Avenue, in order to pray. The message claims that mosques in New York cannot hold all those wishing to worship, so Muslims take over nearby streets each and every Friday afternoon, thereby disrupting normal traffic flow. The message includes several photographs depicting large groups of Muslims praying on Madison Avenue in New York.

The photographs are genuine and do indeed show large numbers of Muslims praying on Madison Avenue. However, the accompanying description is highly misleading and inaccurate. The photographs show scenes from the annual Muslim Day Parade that takes place every September or October in New York City. The key word here is "annual". The mass prayer sessions depicted in the photographs do not take place every Friday in New York as claimed in the message. Muslim worshippers do not block New York streets every Friday afternoon. Claims that such disruptive, street-based prayer sessions occur every week are simply untrue.

The Muslim Day Parade has taken place in New York City since the mid 1980's, in September or October. A history of the Muslim Day Parade published on the parade's official website notes:

New York City is the capital of the world and center of economic, business, social and cultural activities. When it comes to social and cultural activities, it houses many ethnic groups from around the world such as Irish, Italian, Latin, Afro-American, Catholic, Jewish and Muslim. Up until 1985, all these groups were celebrating their ethic and cultural heritage in one form or the other, which included street activities, festivals and parades with the exception of the Muslims.

So, in 1984, few Muslim brothers got together, thought that when there are so many cultural shows and parades are being held in the City then Muslims should also demonstrate their different cultural beauties along with our Islamic values. Muslim representation in the City and State was zero. So they planned about having a United American Muslim Day Parade in New York City which will provide a platform to the Muslim community in this Tri-State are to get together and join the main stream political arena of this country as we have adopted it as our homeland. We are here for good our children have to carry on our Islamic Values in the future when we will be gone.
The parade history states that the first Muslim Day Parade took place in September 1985 and the event has been held every year since.

The first three photographs in the message depict scenes from the 2008 Muslim Day Parade. The same photographs can be viewed in a post about the parade published on the Atlas Shrugs blog in October 2008. The last photograph in the sequence can be seen on the same blog in a post about the 2009 Muslim Day Parade.

The 2010 parade was held on 26 September. An article about the parade published in the New York Times reports:

The Link (http://www.hoax-slayer.com/muslim-fridays-new-york.shtml)

Odysseus
10-05-2010, 01:23 PM
You really, really need to engage in some serious self-examination with regards to your credulity.

According to this widely circulated protest message, every Friday afternoon, large numbers of Muslims block streets in various locations in New York City, including Madison Avenue, in order to pray. The message claims that mosques in New York cannot hold all those wishing to worship, so Muslims take over nearby streets each and every Friday afternoon, thereby disrupting normal traffic flow. The message includes several photographs depicting large groups of Muslims praying on Madison Avenue in New York.

The photographs are genuine and do indeed show large numbers of Muslims praying on Madison Avenue. However, the accompanying description is highly misleading and inaccurate. The photographs show scenes from the annual Muslim Day Parade that takes place every September or October in New York City. The key word here is "annual". The mass prayer sessions depicted in the photographs do not take place every Friday in New York as claimed in the message. Muslim worshippers do not block New York streets every Friday afternoon. Claims that such disruptive, street-based prayer sessions occur every week are simply untrue.

The Muslim Day Parade has taken place in New York City since the mid 1980's, in September or October. A history of the Muslim Day Parade published on the parade's official website notes:

New York City is the capital of the world and center of economic, business, social and cultural activities. When it comes to social and cultural activities, it houses many ethnic groups from around the world such as Irish, Italian, Latin, Afro-American, Catholic, Jewish and Muslim. Up until 1985, all these groups were celebrating their ethic and cultural heritage in one form or the other, which included street activities, festivals and parades with the exception of the Muslims.

So, in 1984, few Muslim brothers got together, thought that when there are so many cultural shows and parades are being held in the City then Muslims should also demonstrate their different cultural beauties along with our Islamic values. Muslim representation in the City and State was zero. So they planned about having a United American Muslim Day Parade in New York City which will provide a platform to the Muslim community in this Tri-State are to get together and join the main stream political arena of this country as we have adopted it as our homeland. We are here for good our children have to carry on our Islamic Values in the future when we will be gone.
The parade history states that the first Muslim Day Parade took place in September 1985 and the event has been held every year since.

The first three photographs in the message depict scenes from the 2008 Muslim Day Parade. The same photographs can be viewed in a post about the parade published on the Atlas Shrugs blog in October 2008. The last photograph in the sequence can be seen on the same blog in a post about the 2009 Muslim Day Parade.

The 2010 parade was held on 26 September. An article about the parade published in the New York Times reports:

The Link (http://www.hoax-slayer.com/muslim-fridays-new-york.shtml)

And the daily prayer vigil from Paris in the video above?

JB
10-05-2010, 07:29 PM
but no there's nothing scary about Muslim people praying or reading or riding bicycles or whatever here in Americare: the "whatever" part. Are you going to answer my questions in post# 15?